• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
The theme is too wide for me... I have to scroll left and right to view everything >__>

Otherwise, though, great job. This is honestly the coolest theme evar!~ :D

EDIT: ^LOLOLOLOL! But a tad inappropriate, eh?

Not really. And she also said half the stuff in bold.
Italics is what HE said.

shot571

:o This theme is.......EPIC :D. Itll take a lot of work for someone to beat this theme. Seriously O.o. Just could you make a real black one? Like the johto Elite one.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
....And that's what she said.

LOL

The theme is too wide for me... I have to scroll left and right to view everything >__>

Otherwise, though, great job. This is honestly the coolest theme evar!~ :D

EDIT: ^LOLOLOLOL! But a tad inappropriate, eh?

I would totally have not got that if I hadn't just finished watching Big Brother before i came on :laugh:

Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait until fixed sizes come. Back to PokéLink Blue for me, for now.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I found a problem with the style, clicking on "Mark forums read" will not mark the forums as read, instead, I get his message and have to mark them as read manually:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

It's also too wide, can you please fix these problems and make them as wide as the browser window?

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
It's a very nice theme, I just love the customizing option. Definitely one of my favorites now, and there's nothing more to say.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
Can someone help me?

My computer won't let me access the pldh.net site and I wanted to get the Dongoro and the Giaru BG :(

Could someone P.M me it or something?

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2010
I don't mind since you sourced me/ PLDH.net, but you could have asked first, just so I would've known. :V When people source us we like to source them back, so getting linked to pokecommunity all of a sudden was a shock.

I'm glad everyone enjoys my artwork though, I worked hard to make sure everything fit the style I was going for.

That being said, Wotter is my favorite.

@Thorns

PLDH.net is down currently because of traffic overload. Convenient timing, no?

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Sexy, I approve.

I was waiting for something to replace Squareline for me, and Basurao just does it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2010
Got in contact with Forgotten Memory- gonna be doing some special stuff down the road, I think. Not sure what at this point, but I can at least say I'll be working on another batch of exclusive walls like I did with the493 gallery- pokecommunity has been added to the list to receive one when the time comes~

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I appreciate all the work, and fanart, that went into this skin. It's an amazing one, and pretty much the only skin that's bright that I can stand using.

Favorite is Mijumaru. The colors are soft and blend well together. And as I said, it doesn't hurt my eyes as other bright skins tend to do.

Wonderful job, everyone involved.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
It doesn't really matter to me, I can say you put to much of your time into it though. At least your career pathway may involve creativity. I find it annoying with all of these themes, I've been here 3 years almost and never seen all of the themes. 2 or 3 is mighty fine.

Back