• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic: Genetic Mix Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    This is a new sonic RP i'm making.

Story: Your a new creation in a lab.You were created to be destruction machines you were supposed to be uncontrolable.But they can't predict what you'll be like.Some turn out good some turn out bad.But then a force comes that threatens both sides and his name is Giraffen.The bad ones can't stand the fact that someones stronger than them.But when the scientist that created you have a special chip implanted in you called the berserk chip that can give you incredble powers.

Heres the form
    Name:
    Chaos Control:
    Animal: (this is for what animal your based on)
    Description:
    Personality:

Heres mine
    Name: Goasaru
    Chaos Control: Wind
    Animal: Goat
    Description: Sky blue fur,orange shoes ,orange gloves,and a gold medallion
    Personality: Happy,annoying,joker,and fast

By the way were all super fast just like sonic

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • Name: Spike *i ahve made him in real life*
    Chaos Control: anger*Shoots deadly spikes from hands*
    Animal:porkipine
    Description: dark red, 2 spikes like knuckles each side 2 standing up in the middle, jet shoes and a rare gem around his neck
    Personality: quick witted and funni, always eager to get into the fight first

Edited: 1,400th post

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Ooh can I join please?
    Name: DarkFire
    Chaos Control:Flames
    Age:created to look and act 14, true creational age is 2
    Animal: Hedgehog
    Description: A black hedgehog hith orange red and yellow hoghlights to symbolize fire, Light shoes with small springs in them to increase jumping capabilities
    Personality: Hard to explain a crosss between sonic and shadow's personalities
    Other: Darkfire has a shape shifting chao, it can only morph into chao likenesses. though its true form is unknown but its most used form is to look like darkfire
    Sprite:
    DarkFireandChao.png

Hows that?

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Name: Kage (Ka- Gee)
    Chaos Control: Light
    Animal: Lion
    Description: light grey Lion standing on 2 legs, Has a black markings all over him. Has several scars on him too.
    Personality: Brave, Is slower than the rest but powerful enough to make up for it.
    Other: Turned good after being zapped by a ray... Wondering why Kage(Shadow) can be light huh?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: Alright lets get this going if anyone wants to join they can join at any given time.

IC: I opened my eyes in a strange cyilitrical container.I began beating on the glass."Who am I who are your?"They pressed a button which made me go crazy.My eyes turned completely red and one scientist said "You are Goasaru one of our greatest creations."I was going crazy I couldn't take it so I used my chaos atk."CHAOS WIND!!!"I broke the tube and jumped out a window.They pushed the button again and I was no longer angry.I just began to run looking for belonging and a place I could call home."Why was I created?"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC:ok lets get this started

IC:after just recently escapin out of that lab with the help of my little chao chao friend I begin to wonder 'who.. what am I? and are there others?' I get up and look around a little there was no one for miles in the deserted area I liked it yet I felt empty "what am I?"

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Me join? Plz?

Name: Stripe
    Chaos Control: Dark(? (Is there a dark chaos gem?)
    Animal: Tiger
    Description: An inverted white bengal tiger (is black with white stripes instead of white with black stripes)
    Personality: A loner, much like Shadow, he is often misunderstood...

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • oooh, I love sonic games/show, may I join?
    Name: foxy
    Control: water
    Animal:fox
    Description: looks like a red fox with green eyes that practically glow
    Personality:happy usually but dont underestimate her power; she may look cute and innocent but she can kick anyones butt!

Last edited:

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • occ
    Docter Hatik: finaly after 16 years i have done it!!!!
    i have created the strongest creature on earth MWHAHAHAH
    spike: who am i, WHO THE HELL ARE U!!!
    DH: i am your creator doctor hatik
    me: no i have no creator
    DH: yes you do me
    me: I HAVE NO CREATOR *spikes blast from my hands killing DH instantly*
    dh: i was ment to be the strongest creature on the earth.....looks like i made u 2 strong....
    me: thats it.... im going home...but where is home?
    *flyes out of room*

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: Welcome all new members to this RP

IC: I was running down the road super fast when I spotted a humongous fire and heard screaming.I ran into the fire ."Hello whos there."I heard a voice say "down here."I ran down there but knew I couldn't find them in time.I circled around."CHAOS WIND!!!"The fire instantly blew away and I got the people out and just began to run again."Why did they look so different like that doctor guy.....or maybe i'm the different one."

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC:hey pika, hey pokefan

IC: noticing there was no one around for miles I started away looking for someone anyone I could relate with. After running in one direction for the past 2 hours with no idea where I was going and not sure why I jumped up onto a mountain top looking for any sign of civilization, realiziing my chaos flame abilties I wondered if this could be used for good.. or destuction

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • OOC: *in stitch voice* Hiiieee. XD..
    IC: I was on my outdoor gym, just running and running, when I decided to take a little stroll. I got off of the treadmill I was on and just took off, having no idea where I was going. "Well, this is better be intresting..." I thought.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC:*gasp* you like stitch! I do that voice all the time

IC:I finally notice what looks like a small town on the other side of the desert, and start speeding towards it, after reaching it I look around and feel out of place like I'm so different "these creatures look like that one in the lab" I say suspiciously "huh! they are not the different ones are they?" I keep heading further into the town as I start to heat up, not being able to control my chaos flares they suddenly activate and shoot in every direction "no" I say trying to put out the flames and get people out of the way at the same time "I can't do this"

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • OOC: *grins*

IC: He runs so far that when he sees the fire coming from this hedgehog he shouts "CHAOS DARK." Suddenly the flames turn black and vanish into thin air, he goes up to him and says sarcastically, "Hmph, nice use of powers..." and waits to see what he'll do next.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC:[stitch]eh um gogatiki?[/stitch]

IC: "um yeah well its not my fault, how did you do that anyways?" I say sounding embarased. my little darkfire chao goes up to th tiger and turns into a cat chao and hisses "yeah well um hi ^_^;"

OOC: I tried doing you'rs and pika's sprites and I think they were ok but stripe was hard because when I did him he seemed to short and skinny and thats hard to edit

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I jumped off a nearby cliff and I was beganing to float on the wind."This is so cool."

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • May I Join?
    Name:Spark
    Chaos Control:Lightning
    Animal: Hedgehog
    Description:A Yellow Body,Black Hands, Yellow and Black Shoes, Eye Color: Blue, and have a blue Lightning symbol on its forehead
    Personality:confused, anger, calm

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • OOC: hey everyone!XD
    IC: I was training hard with my powers one day, making sure that they were perfectly controllable. After several hours of tiring practice, I decided to test them out for real. I went on a walk towards the town nearby. There I saw two other creatures that looked very similar to ones Id seen before.... I decided Id go up to them, they seemed harmless.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I landed somewhere and saw a nice home.There were people there and a kid spotted me and came up to me."Hey whats up kid."He made me a plan after playing with me for awhile."Okay sounds good."He snuck me inside and I was to stay in his room.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "hey who's that coming towards us?" I asked the tiger that I had yet to hear the name of "looks like a fox"I said "...looks like us?" I say in a sorta exited sorta suspicious voice "hey!" I yelled to the strange (I shouldn't be talking) creature

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back