• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic: Genetic Mix Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
  • OOC:Hun, The play remark was directed toward Emerald's character... And I answered that in the post up there ^^^^^, I editied it when I read your post...

IC: "Why not train against me? Its harder to defeat a element that is closest to yours rather than one your weak against..." He quits tapping and starts walking in the direction of the desert. "I'll meet you two there... CHAOS DARK" As soon as the words were out of his mouth he vanished, like he was never there...

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "hmph I say I'll meet ya there, CHAOS FLAME.... I said CHAOS FLAME!.... c'mon you stupid thing wor..ahh!" I say as flames start spurting out of my fists "um well I'll just run, can you put these flames out foxy?"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I sigh. "Chaos water!" I say and in an instant water spurts out of my fists and the flames are gone, and so was I.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "I'm right here I say tapping his shoulder from behind you know it may have been hard but I think I acctually did a chaos teleport"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC:geese u guys post real fast

IC: I jumped out the window of the house and climbed up a tree and sat down."Maybe there really are people out there like me."

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • OOC: I wonder why? (pokefan007)
    IC: I appear by Stripes. "Now I guess we wait for Darkfire," I say, looking around.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I began to practice my chaos control."CHAOS WIND!!!"I knocked down a tree and then a chain reaction started."Hehehehe well that wasn't very smart"I said while rubbing the back of my head."

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC:yeah we do ^_^
    IC:*makes the clearing out voice type coughing noise* "right here I say" from behind 'em

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I jumped down from the tree and went down to a river."CHAOS WIND!!!"The water seprated and I grabbed every fish I could carry."Yep this might last through the night."

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: yep and you'r a barrel of laughs
    IC: *smiles* trying not to whack the tiger senseless "I can't take it anymore"I say under my breath" I release a powerful chaos flame at the tiger as I say "CHAOS FLAME!!"

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Chaos Dark!! *a dark barrier surrounds me before the fire reaches me* Chaos Dark!! *another barrier appears and surrounds Darkfire then the one around him ((stripe)) dissappears* Thats Better!! Now, If you could do that without me having to force it out of you... *smiles at him then looks at Foxy* Can you do that? Lose your temper that is...

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC:"rrr" *twitch* "oh no I think I can easily doing that without you angering me anymore" I say in a sorta sumg voice "MOLTEN CHAOS!"...."dangit not again"..."MOLTEN CHAOS!" I say munching the ground "hehe" I snicker as I wait for lava to engulf the tiger, then a crack emerges out of the gound "yes" a little lava dribles out "-_- dangit" I say as I stomp the ground then all of the sudden the lava all flies out at me "ahh!" luckily I'm immune to fire/lava ect. "...rrr"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I ran into a nearby place eating a fish and saw some people."Hey whats up"I said while chewing on the fish.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • *braces for the impact by running around in circles around him* You think this is going to stop me?!? You've got another thing coming... I'm not the one stuck inside the barrier.. *continues running in order to cool the lava and to keep his feet from burning*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back