• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I like onions, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, bacon, and human limbs on my burgers, god help you if you skip out on the onions though.

Oh and posting this because I hate love you all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^ o____0 what the hell is that video.

A taste of what these Sharingan implants I acquired recently are capable of lol, that's for the 30 Rasengans to the back from earlier ^^ My back still stings a little, ow.

Oh and In&Out >>>>>>>>>>All other burger places in Cali.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like Carl's Jr. better. My boyfriend tells me I'm blasphemous when I tell him this though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Never heard of Chipotle before, hope it's in Cali though.

Carls Jr. is alright but the only burger I had from there at the time was the pineapple teriyaki 6 dollar burger and that was about 3 years ago now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I nearly died from eating a 4 by 4 and fries which were both animal style within 5 minutes one time lol, how I survived that I have no idea but I can say that the near death experience in exchange for that meal was totally worth it.

<Just made some hot wings and ramen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
That reminds me I should have posted this earlier.

Tbh I'm starting to regret trading Dead Space 2 for Turok with my friend now.

<Is an idiot.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
^ hilarious! lol that's what you call the amazing truth lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Not sure if everyone's already seen this before but oh well I'm still postin it.

Prince Adam even more feminine than before, beyond the impossible indeed.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Ahahaha! I remember a friend showing me that video a year or two ago and could not stop laughing over it.
I love when they're chatting over AIM. "Hey STUD! LOL j/k" and Adam's ";)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back