• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
  • Yeah then probably metabolism. Some people lick some lettuce and they run for weeks, and others eat their house and they're hungry in thirty minutes.

Soooo how's everyone

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • Yeah then probably metabolism. Some people lick some lettuce and they run for weeks, and others eat their house and they're hungry in thirty minutes.

Soooo how's everyone

Not bad at all! Boring day, so I am just sticking to the Internet.

This so much. I like making food, eating it and buying it. I'm surprised I don't yet have a gut.

High metabolism rules! I have that as well... It means you can eat a TON and not get fat... It also means that you can resist the cold much better than others since you body is using more energy to keep you warm, it also means that you can very easily muster up randomly large quantities of strength.

High metabolism high five!
    o/

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    I CAN'T MAKE MUSIC FOR MY LIFE GUYS MELODIES ARE TOO HARD how do you make a melody do I have asperger's I dunno

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • o/|\o Zoidberg.

Darn well how do you guys make a melody come onnnnn I neeeed it No, so how do you do it?

So who else is short on creativity right now? as of now

Screw it, VMs it is.

Soooooo what is it like to be "normal"? Is it fun? Do you have a lot of friends?

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • Soooooo what is it like to be "normal"? Is it fun? Do you have a lot of friends?

Me..? Normal..? Pfft!

You obviously don't know who you are talking to. :V

The trick is not in being normal, it's in being confident. If you have confidence, people will respect that and you gain friends fast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back