• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I do not know why I find the anime of the singing sparkly boys Uta no☆prince-sama♪ so enjoyable. :T

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I still don't get Nintendo Europe's thinking when they decided the 3DS XL doesn't need to come with a charger.
Having to buy an adapter separately makes things more expensive AND inconvenient, because as it turns out I can't find the bloody thing in stores.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

...Wow, I didn't realize what day it was until I looked at my watch XD; Haven't been paying attention to the date much since I came home for the summer, ffff.

stock-photo-470853-assorted-muffins.jpg

This is very late, but here, have some assorted muffins~
you probably won't be seeing this reply but it was clearly a sign okok.

Yay muffins ~

I need to catch up on Detective Conan so badly ugh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not sure how many episodes I've watched; I read the manga because for a series that long it's so much easier.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

FUNi's Youtube channel has been advertising Conan a lot lately. Mostly the whole S.A.V.E. releases of each season but y'know.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I forgot where I was in Detective Conan. I've been reading too many obscure (or not-so-obscure) shoujo manga series lately I haven't been paying attention to the manga series I need to catch up on XD (D.Gray-man, Karneval, Deadman Wonderland, etc.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just want them to release the seventh movie so I can have it. :(

I've been reading Percy Jackson and my sister and I have replayed most of Abyss. We still haven't gotten to the rest of it yet; probably because we're not far from the timeskip and ughhh everything after that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just received the email saying the two books I reserved at the library are there. eeee yes! Though it does mean that I'll probably be on the computer less again ahaha...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I need to get an account with the library branch here XD I know it's been a couple weeks since I've been in my new home, but still. It'd also give me an opportunity to see if they're hiring anyone for the summer ;-;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I remember correctly you like mythology, right? You should totes check out Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. :'3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back