• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Madoka came out 2 years ago. That's not our generation? I would think something that isn't would be, say, 90s and 80s, and early 2000s anime, since there is a shocking and incredibly disappointing amount of people that don't know about anime from those days that aren't named Pokemon, Digimon, or Dragon Ball Z. Or Sailor Moon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... guess for me it would be either Dragonball Z Kai or Yu-gi-oh since my brother watch those on Saturday mornings on a local channel we have.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? I haven't played the game in a long time so I wouldn't really know but that's hilarious.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You really should. ;; But you came today which makes me happy considering what day it is!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Wow, I didn't realize what day it was until I looked at my watch XD; Haven't been paying attention to the date much since I came home for the summer, ffff.

stock-photo-470853-assorted-muffins.jpg

This is very late, but here, have some assorted muffins~

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Today has turned into an amazing day c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back