• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh gods. Sooooo much better than the movie. They changed a lot of things in the movie and left tons of things out that if I tried saying everything it would take a while.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If I ever find time to read books (most of my time is spent on RPing, chatting on Skype, and lurking/posting on forums, fffff), I might give 'em a shot XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My laptop needs serious cleaning so the past two months I haven't been around that often because I've been busy doing things offline haha. So it gave me plenty of time to read it. And they're all easy reads since I read each book in about three-five hours depending on how fast/slow I was going.

I've always enjoyed Greek Mythology and this series is just full of it for pretty obvious reasons. And just... gah. It's lovely if you enjoy that type of thing imo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I personally prefer Norse mythology to Greek mythology, but I still like it a lot, too XD Honestly, mythology in general is pretty awesome <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, I remember that much. But I figured you like Greek Mythology too because Kamichama Karin and such. Greek is my favorite and it really didn't help that two of the shows my high school band did while I was in high school were Greek related. And both myths were actually in the books (one mentioned when they meet Medusa and the other one is basically what one book revolves around) too so /)*A*(\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back