• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I was expecting Helioptile's evolutionto be quadpedal...now if these rumors are false maybe it will be.

I expect Froakie to be bulkier in appearance like all the other water starters final evolutions thus far.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The ghost-type spider Pokémon sounds to be quite awesome, in my opinion. If it has good offensive stats and a decent movepool, then maybe I'll have it become one of my team members. I'm hoping its ability to be Shadow Tag, so that we'll be able to switch into a Pokémon that it is super-effective against and have it faint without allowing the opponent to switch. Arena Trap could work, too, but Shadow Tag would fit this Pokémon better since the ability was designed for ghost-types only. :) Also, I wonder if Fairy Dust just affects the status of your opponents, or if it causes damage to their health as well?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was expecting Helioptile's evolutionto be quadpedal...now if these rumors are false maybe it will be.

I expect Froakie to be bulkier in appearance like all the other water starters final evolutions thus far.

I hope it is more like Feraligatr though, maybe slightly smaller. With it being a fighting type, I was hoping it be for agile. Oh wow, I still love fighting types, so I will probably still love it. If these are true.

It would be nice to have another Tri Attack move. Maybe 50 power or something so it isn't too over powering.

Years
Speaking of Tri Attack they should make it stronger...there is that rumor from Bulba that says they're changing the power and accurary of old moves. Maybe 100...or 95.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I can't see Togepi line's type changing since it'll be the very first full type switch between generations Togetic and Togekiss will have to lose one of their types.

I don't really see Espurr being real either right now. Both Meowstic look as if they'd be perfect for Basic Stage Pokemon.

A lot of the rest sounds really cool, though some seems to conflict with other rumors...which of course causes some doubt to arise.

I wonder what time zone and time they'll update...if it's the 25th in Japan it'll proably be announced during night here in the U.S.

If I recall this is the US Facebook account doing this. I don't know if they have any other Facebook account, but if its the US it'll be where ever TPCi North America is located.

Years
I can't see Togepi line's type changing since it'll be the very first full type switch between generations Togetic and Togekiss will have to lose one of their types.

I don't really see Espurr being real either right now. Both Meowstic look as if they'd be perfect for Basic Stage Pokemon.

A lot of the rest sounds really cool, though some seems to conflict with other rumors...which of course causes some doubt to arise.

If I recall this is the US Facebook account doing this. I don't know if they have any other Facebook account, but if its the US it'll be where ever TPCi North America is located.
One has to admit though that Togepi's line seems like it'll fit right in with the Fairies. I can see it losing it's Normal typing for the Fairy type becoming Fairy/Flying. Also Gen 2 being the only generation to have new types other than this one makes it difficult to set a precedent seeing how only one old Pokemon gained one of the new types (that being Magneton) while no dual type at the time could really fit in with either new type to replace another imo.

ArticunoX

Shiny Hunter
Years
pokemonxyreviewDOTweeblyDOTcom

Apparently we have our leaker. Replace the DOTs with periods and you have the URL.

Years
Imagine if that Fairy Dust move ends up being true...that on a Fairy/Flying Togekiss will be dangerous...

Officialy he will be the most annoying pokemon ever.

pokemonxyreviewDOTweeblyDOTcom

Apparently we have our leaker. Replace the DOTs with periods and you have the URL.
wow!!!
If you look at the bottom of this page he will show you that he have copies, He now ad alot of new and intersting info.(he say Raichu and Tropius will have mega evo).

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Had a brief skim through the page, looks pretty legit to me! I think it might be time stay of PC until release, I want to be surprised!

Guy

just a guy
Years
I certainly wouldn't mind it if Fairy Dust is a real move. That could be so useful in battle...and annoying too.

Here's the other set of information the leaker put up on his site. If he really does have both copies of the game like in his pictures, and his leak about a second Eeveelution is true, then I'm thinking that's what we can expect to see Pokémon reveal tomorrow on their Facebook page.

Spoiler:

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
Battle Frontier? You can give your mom a shopping list? Damn I'm so excited for October 12.

Lmfao dat opening, it reminds me of how Ash saw Ho-oh during episode 1. Pretty cool how we get to see the legendary before we set-off on our journey. I wonder what type the 2nd eeveelution will be?

The breeding change sounds pretty lame though. I just can't catch a ditto and forever shaft it in the breeder to be my breeder slave.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Spoiler:

Fake or not this look decent for Froakie's final evo.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If there's a second Eeveelution and it's not dragon- or poison-type, then I'm expecting it to be steel. It would have a sharp and metallic body style, kind of like Skarmory. Either that, or it could be a ghost-type. Also, if Raichu is indeed getting a MegaEvolution like this person says, then I would absolutely love it! I'm a huge fan of Raichu, and being able to see it in a more powerful form would be quite an awesome experience for me. :) Since this Pokémon is getting an increase in its Speed and Special Attack, I could definitely see it being used more often. It would make an excellent sweeper, in my opinion.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
The "leaker" above updated a bit more info:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Im not entirely sure about this rumor, without going into detail it just seems fishy to me. I noticed the guy has the game boxes (which I doubt are fake), but I need to see the game cartridges to believe him.

I think tomorrow will probably be a good time to confirm if these are true or not if a pokemon he mentioned its the new evolved pokemon.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
He Updated His List Again

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The save game function takes substantially less time than previous games.

Their saving speed was already quite fast, so I'm not exactly sure why they had to make it any faster. What they should've done was implement an auto-save feature, which would save the game for us in the background every time we made some sort of an achievement, such as earning a new gym badge, receiving an important key item, reaching a new location, or obtaining a new HM. This way, if we ever turned our games off without saving, we would never have to worry. d:

Last edited:
Back