• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It doesnt say.The pics are still up though!

Oh ok, I couldn't get them to come up when I checked earlier.

Anyways, if GF really told him to take the info down, then 75% at what he said is right. I don't think GF would even bother if mostly everything was fake. If it is 75% the 5 to 7 things are wrong if he did the % correct. But now not even that is coming up.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The egg might be one of the things wrong, I think we will have it before the 4th gym.

With it not being Poison or Dragon Eeveelution, if the guy was telling the truth and it is something unexpected. I would say it something related to Fairy still.

Fight, Dragon, Dark, Poison and Steel. He said it wasn't Dragon or Poison. It most definitely is not a dark. That leave Fight, Steel, and possibly Bug since bug attacks do half damage to fairies. However, if it is completely something unexpected, I am going to go out on a limb and say Rock or Ground because there is a desert or something in the west part of the region that we haven't heard much about yet.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The egg might be one of the things wrong, I think we will have it before the 4th gym.

With it not being Poison or Dragon Eeveelution, if the guy was telling the truth and it is something unexpected. I would say it something related to Fairy still.

Fight, Dragon, Dark, Poison and Steel. He said it wasn't Dragon or Poison. It most definitely is not a dark. That leave Fight, Steel, and possibly Bug since bug attacks do half damage to fairies. However, if it is completely something unexpected, I am going to go out on a limb and say Rock or Ground because there is a desert or something in the west part of the region that we haven't heard much about yet.
You know a Bug eeveelution would totally be unexpected...wonder how one will look...

Typhon

'sup
Years
You know a Bug eeveelution would totally be unexpected...wonder how one will look...

Same here, I wonder too... If it is real, then it would probably have an antenna. It's just speculation though. I don't think they would give it an obsurd color scheme; maybe they would give it a similar colour to Buttterfree? :P

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2016
Did anyone else notice the back of the case, around the multiplayer part, it said co-op?

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
When seeing that pic of the supposed final evo of Froakie, am I the only one thinking he's rather boring looking?

That was confirmed fake, it was posted on 4chan but then the person who was convinced it was true (not the artist) then confirmed she was wrong and the pic was fake.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Been on /vp/ practically all day and yeah, the frog is fake. Looks damn good for a fake, though. I want it.

Having to wait one week for Skiddo would be weird. By then you might as well have beaten the game. And how would this leaker have played the game for over a week already?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Really? I thought it definitely was distinctive enough if it were to be real. I'd train that.

But considering the rather drastic changes made between the base forms and middle-evos (Fennekin's in particular), it does make sense that the final formes will look much different than their predecessors, yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Well it was rather plain looking...and didn't look much different from it's pre-evolution.

Yeah it was a safe design, not much changes from the previous evo (I liked it tho). The guy/gal could have made a better fake if he/she had decided to go for a bolder design, but that's the main problem with fakes its really hard to get inside Sugimori's artistic mind.

Years
Really? I thought it definitely was distinctive enough if it were to be real. I'd train that.

But considering the rather drastic changes made between the base forms and middle-evos (Fennekin's in particular), it does make sense that the final formes will look much different than their predecessors, yeah.
Yeah, I think the final evolution will look way different...I sort of see Froakie becoming a giant frog...like Gamabunta from Naruto...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I'm still hoping for him to be a badass assassin thing. >_>

Also I don't know if this has already been mentioned but the leaker on the weebly site has confirmed on the website that he's been making it all up, and he's not the same person as whoever provided info to pokebeach.

Years

Also I don't know if this has already been mentioned but the leaker on the weebly site has confirmed on the website that he's been making it all up, and he's not the same person as whoever provided info to pokebeach.
I knew something was up! That guy didn't seem to me like the other guy who made the other rumors even though he borrowed them.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
The game box he used for the photos were promotional, and he got it from a friend who worked at a games store.

He did say he'd upload better scans of the box art. He sounds like a cool guy. ...Or girl.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014

Yep, my "This is BS senses" didn't fail me again. The guy was kinda dumb for a troll tho, a lot of people where already second guessing him for changing his story so much. It would have been better if he had stayed with the original info and then troll everyone.

Still it is a possibility that he is pretending to be troll so that he can troll people into thinking he was a troll when in fact hes info was legit. Trollception!

Years
The game box he used for the photos were promotional, and he got it from a friend who worked at a games store.

He did say he'd upload better scans of the box art. He sounds like a cool guy. ...Or girl.
So you're saying the game box was real? But everything was not? Well at least there's something...maybe...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
The box was apparently real. It's not unusual for stores to get empty boxes just to advertise pre-ordering.

But to summarize, the Pokebeach leaks might still be true, but everything he said after that is bollocks.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The fact that GF told the leaker to take down all the information he listed makes me suspect he may be telling the truth, because remember how the guy from Microsoft leaked the Xbox One's always online feature got fired by the company for saying that. Companies solely believe in wowing the audience the first by keeping everything a secret until they officially reveal it, so they fear that leaks won't create that wow factor.

Back