• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Finally saw The Fault in Our Stars - when I first saw the trailer I was instantly interested in the story, but I really wanted to read the book first, hence the delay. So I finally picked up the book a couple days ago, then I read the whole thing and saw the movie on the same day, haha.

It was good - book was a light, easy read (as expected of a YA novel, I guess) and the film was a very close adaptation of it. Had a few nitpicks, like I feel like they downplayed the significance of her parents and the relationship between them a bit, but otherwise, I really enjoyed it and tears were shed.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Guardians of the Galaxy.

It was so much better than what I had expected (I wasn't sure what I was expecting haha) I loved it so much!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Short Circuit

1986 classic involving pretty much the cutest robot to ever exist, Number 5. I've missed around the first half-hour but it's looking to be a great movie for me so far.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

Felt like a dumb teenage movie for some time, but it all went better when Jason finally came on screen. It's an okay addition to the serie, and knowing that it was intended to be the final movie of the serie, too.

Years
  • I went back and re-watched Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Pts. 1 and 2 last night, because I needed that extra punch in the feels. I think that if they made a few changes to the ending of Part 2, (More in line with the way the Battle of Hogwarts was portrayed in the book) it would have been one of the best movies ever made, period.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Taxi Driver. very, very good. real poignant and disturbing too. a phenomenal character study, and Robert De Niro is amazin' as always.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • White House Down.

Nice popcorn flick, and Jamie Foxx delivers really well his role as a charismatic president that you want to root for. And the action scenes and special effects, wow, nicely done Anna Foerster.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I really wanna see into the storm ok so the last movie I saw was prob divergent pretty great movie reminds me of the hunger games gonna see maze runner tommarrow and mockingjay I wanna see when it comes

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Captain America: Winter Soldier

Great action scenes, especially the car chase scene. Also, Scarlett Johansson ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back