• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    You have to go to the 2nd floor palace to the balcony, watch the fireworks and then get the flute. Now does anyone know how to get past the Connecting Caves??

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    is that the caves after the daycare?

you need to go through thebottom cave if it is

Years
  • Got another one for y'all.. this time on player customization: is it possible to get the male's hair color changed, and is it also possible to have the male character not wear a hat? If so, please do tell me how!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    attack or special attack

lol i've read through some stuff on the internet and noone ever says "attack and special attack", they just say "physical attack and special attack", so i was wondering if its like this, in the stats list for any pokemon:

attack - any attack that involves one pokemon makeing physical contact with another such as the move "rollout" or "vine whip"

special attack - any ranged attack such as "thunderbolt" or "ember"

i asked because i've been working on "attack" stats for quilladins rollout ability

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • I will ask this again, does anyone know if Dragalge is able to learn fly?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Is there an early, cheaper alternative to Super Potions? I miss being able to buy Lemonades for like half the price. :(

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I already got the Furfrou back to his owner, who gives the flute to me?

You may have figured this out already. Go to the balcony of the palace and the owner will do a fireworks show, then give it to you.

Is there an early, cheaper alternative to Super Potions? I miss being able to buy Lemonades for like half the price. :(

IIRC, an early city sells Moo Moo Milk. Will investigate further.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    i had to go around behind the palace to that tall grass part of route 6 for honedge

Years
  • Got another one for y'all.. this time on player customization: is it possible to get the male's hair color changed, and is it also possible to have the male character not wear a hat? If so, please do tell me how!

Changing the color is possible, but not like any color of your desire, the option of color when you're with the hair styler ( you can cut your hair, make it shorter ) the options are "leave it the same", "make it lighter" or "surprise me"

I chose make it lighter, it changed from black to blonde, but medium blonde not that blonde which we can chose when starting the game. Or maybe it is the same I got color blind after playing non-stop :p

I'm guessing if you go in with blonde hair the option will be "make it darker".

About the hat, I don't think it's possible, haven't came across with anything that gave me that option, or even having the hat without feather or sun glasses which is something I prefer. It would be great if later on someone will come across such thing, if not then we just have to deal with it ^^

Does anyone know if you can catch a Ditto?

Yes, you can, & you will find Ditto in Pokemon Village

I need help in catching a legendary that keeps fleeing without giving me a chance to select an option or anything!
    I remember in the old games I could encounter a legendary, but I was able to hit once or throw a poke ball and then it runs away, but when you face one and it immediately runs away, what does that mean? How am I suppose to catch it like this? Does anyone ever faced a situation like this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    how do you use dowsing machine?

Ok, how the heck do you get to Cyllage City or Ambrette Town? Off route 7 there are 2 cave entrances with some boulders but I don't have Strength. Can't really figure out how to move forward in either cave without it.

go to the bot cave, go straight left and there's an exit cave.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back