• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I have another question. How do I evolve eevee into Sylveon?

EDIT:Just evolved it, nevermind

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have another question. How do I evolve eevee into Sylveon?

I recall reading on Serebii that you need to have Eevee reach maximum bond in the Pokemon Amie. After that has been accomplished, gain a level and it should evolve into Sylveon.

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
    Years
  • Does anyone know how to get clothing in luminose city? They keep saying I'm not stylish enough. Also, Is game chat a text base chatting or voice?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Anybody know where/when I can change my hairstyle? I can't seem to find any such store that does this.. and I have the 5th badge now.

Also where to catch Banette? :P

chibi_goji said:
    Does anyone know how to get clothing in luminose city? They keep saying I'm not stylish enough.
    This is just a guess but I think you need to beat the Elite Four to visit Lumiouse City's boutique. Because there are also Cafe's that say you can't enter yet and then explain you need to beat the E4. So I assume it's the same situation but might be wrong.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Hunting For Ralts/ Area to find Pinsir Found Yet?

Just searching for a Ralts atm, Anyone find where Pinsir is?, He's always been a fav and with mega evolution he's finally a viable pokemon for comnpetition

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Anybody know where/when I can change my hairstyle? I can't seem to find any such store that does this.. and I have the 5th badge now.
    There's a salon in Luminose City right across from the entrance to Route 5. That's the only one I've found so far, but I'm not as far as you in the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    does anyone know why all of the pokemons cries sound kinda distorted? the all just sound weird except the kalos pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    ya but they all sound so distorted like its not even their cry anymore. especially psyducks. omg its horrible lol

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Why are there so few Pokemon, anyone else noticed this seriously only one Pokemon related to previous generations, very few pokemon dedicated to each type, scraping by with bare minimums such as Comic Mouse, Rodent Pokemon, Bird and Pseudo Legendary and only three legendaries this generation is looking like a dissapointment can someone please explain why there are so few?

Poke' Trainer Red

Pokemon Trainer Red
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    I heard you can get the other Kanto starter mega stones post-game but for the version exclusive stones can you get 2?
    So you can still trade one.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • Are we unable to move Pokemon from White/White 2 unless we buy the Pokemon Bank? I need to move Pokemon, but I guess I'll just move them all while it's free! Is this possible?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back