• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Are we unable to move Pokemon from White/White 2 unless we buy the Pokemon Bank? I need to move Pokemon, but I guess I'll just move them all while it's free! Is this possible?

Sadly the answer is yes. The Pokemon Bank is required for using the Poke Transporter to transfer from your 5th Gen Pokemon games.

When is the earliest I can get Clauncher?

It's found on Route 8, and also in Ambrette Town and Cyllage City. You do need to fish for it though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Gardevoir - Fairy Type Moves?

Hi,

I wanted a Fairy type on my team to counter dragons and dark types, so I am training a Kirlia. However, I have not yet learned any Fairy type moves at level 22.

Is it even going to learn any Fairy type moves? Because if not, I might as well scrap it and go for a Togekiss (really the only other option for me for Fairy types since monotypes suck and I have a water type).

Shubshub

Master of The Y
    Years
  • Battle Videos not saved to SD Card

I Just recently got the Vs Recorder and was Disapointed to find out that Battle Video's are not saved to the SD Card so I Can't do a Battle then just Take the video and upload to places like youtube

If anyone Finds out how or something let me know

Poke' Trainer Red

Pokemon Trainer Red
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Hi,

I wanted a Fairy type on my team to counter dragons and dark types, so I am training a Kirlia. However, I have not yet learned any Fairy type moves at level 22.

Is it even going to learn any Fairy type moves? Because if not, I might as well scrap it and go for a Togekiss (really the only other option for me for Fairy types since monotypes suck and I have a water type).
    Gardevoir (the next evolution) is the only fairy in that evolution chain.
    Try trading Kirlia and evolving it and train it.

Years
  • I apologize if this has been asked before, but is there a way for the Player Search System to remain turned on at all times even when I close my 3DS and or just go to the home menu without being disconnected from the internet on my 3DS? .__.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    I finally got past that palace garden dog hunt, phew!

Now can anyone tell me, is there any way to take pictures whenever I want? Or can I only take pictures when I see the camera sign that prompts me to call the camera guy? I've passed some really beautiful scenery and I don't have any way to take pictures!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Has anyone figured out if you can wear dresses on a male character? I can't decide on making a boy or a girl until I figure this out because I imagine the boys clothes will all be ugly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    How to delete a friend?

I've got a couple of people on my friend list I don't want there. I deleted their friend cards from my DS, restarted, etc and they are still there... Any tips?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but is there a way for the Player Search System to remain turned on at all times even when I close my 3DS and or just go to the home menu without being disconnected from the internet on my 3DS? .__.

Nope.

I imagine this will be fixed eventually in a patch or 3DS firmware update. No reason why the WiFi should be less capable than it was on B/W...

Bump my old question: Anyone training Kirlia know when it learns fairy type moves?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Ok, how the heck do you get to Cyllage City or Ambrette Town? Off route 7 there are 2 cave entrances with some boulders but I don't have Strength. Can't really figure out how to move forward in either cave without it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    the flute is at the parafume palace thing
    you have to save a really annoying dog

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back