• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Mitchel is dutch just like some of us.

Nice screenies man, I like the new jessy and james sprite.
    Everytime I check this tread, there's something new, and good.
    Keep it up.

Xehanorth

Twitter Person
    Years
  • Heyy! Mitchel! Your doing a great job! The Backgrounds and the Backsprite look awesome! Can't wait for second beta! Jesse & James are looking great too! Great tiles at Rough Rock Valley! You're awesome! Go on like you do!

Greetz!

P.s.: Ik ken je nog van PGMN!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • awsome updates, i love that back sprite !!
    well done on that award
    good luck !

Thnx ^^

@destinedjagold, Mitchman Is, Hiche, Tropical Sunlight, balkj06, ¿TB Pro™, serginho, Konekodemon, Osher99: Thnx ^^

@dwnxo1: Ehmmm, yet today :P

@Infernal Contraption: yes, you're right, and thnx ^^ about jessie and james i've called them jesse and james because PET got a 12 letter limit if you don't keep that it'll glitch the name. and thnx again.

@Vaan554: 100% spam, and yes i'm from holland (dutch).

@Tropical Sunlight: No, i'm not german i'm from holland look at the different, Dutch: Holland
    Deutsch: Germany
    and yes today.

@Crosell: Yes i'm dutch :P (3 posts about from with country i'm, lol xD) and thnx ^^

@Xehanorth: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
    Hello peopel today only a tile/pallet update, next update i promise that there will be a new script ^^ but then i need a lance OW in walk move does someone have those for me? also report then who has made them.
    ok well now the credits:
    Credits:
    Zel: for the zand tile inc. pallet from new sand
    Kyledove: for the water pallet, and the BASIC for the new tree pallet modified by me. and for the blue lamp tile.
    Pey: for the water rock tile
    Alistar: for the waterplant tile (lely)
    WeslyFG: for the big sign bord modified with unown sign by me
    Well.... Enjoy ^^
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    New changes in tiles and pallets:
    2ns507k.png

Willsum city updated (still under-construction):
    iw87xx.png

That was all people
    Cya
    ~Mitchel1

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • 0_o *twitches* My ogd i love it. Seriously now its less bright more soft and less chunky. And i love the details you added to each map. I mean i can see at least 1 change in every map. Good luck have fun and continue making us happy.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    I really like the new palletes, i thought the last ones were way too bright. they are very nice now, keep up the good work. :D

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • Nice, Mitchel!!

I like the fact that the tiles are brighter.

Keep it up, dude!

Thnx ^^

@Tropical Sunlight, Mitchman Is, Visored, cardcaptor_kagome, .Pichu-kun, Magangryoung, Lucario 9, Yellow Caballero, waterninja7: thnx ^^

~ontopic:
    Yes, people a update, Today I've got for you people new BG's Those BG's You'll see:
    New pond BG
    New sea BG
    New pasture BG (No people it's not the wild battle BG.)
    Credits to Kyledove for making those BG's
    and thnx too metagross for insert them.
    Soon!: new awesome progress screens of Willsum city and Kiioro city and also the lance script. soon by the next update
    enjoy the new 3 battlegrounds:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Pond BG (New!)
    zwzslg.png

Sea BG (New!)
    iqgghu.png

Pasture BG (New!)
    sfcx1f.png

That was all people
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ~Mitchel1

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Dude sweeeet. For the pond maybe you could use put the lily under the pokemon so they could say be on it and for the see maybe a rock coming out of it? Otherwise sweeeet.

Back