• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • Sorry everyone, but I won't be able to have your banners finished today. I usually get started right away, but a few things happened today that left me in a sad mood, so I'm not really up to it.

A few things. xoxkris, I won't be able to do a few of the things you asked for, like the blending. Some of the tools on my PS aren't working (strange, I know). Plus the pictures look kind of hard to work with, so it might not turn out great. I'll try it, but if you want, you can make a new request with a different picture.

Kimi, the image for yours isn't working for me. And Grafix, I'm sure I can do something with your image, so it should be fine. ^_^;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Your graphics are awsome when your using chibis! and I found a better pic of Dejiko so... I 'll request again! Dont worry about how long it takes, I can wait!

Name- .:Teresa:.
    Image- http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/Teresa113/dejiko.png
    Text- Nyo!
    Text Colour- dont care
    Other- could you try to make the colors of it pink and green? and I'd also like an avatar to go with it! any size is fine with me

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sorry everyone, but I won't be able to have your banners finished today. I usually get started right away, but a few things happened today that left me in a sad mood, so I'm not really up to it.

A few things. xoxkris, I won't be able to do a few of the things you asked for, like the blending. Some of the tools on my PS aren't working (strange, I know). Plus the pictures look kind of hard to work with, so it might not turn out great. I'll try it, but if you want, you can make a new request with a different picture.

Kimi, the image for yours isn't working for me. And Grafix, I'm sure I can do something with your image, so it should be fine. ^_^;

Aack! Sorry, I'll make a new request then... -looks for picture- Aha! ^^;

Name- xoxkris
    Image- http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/1150089913_nime_Angel.jpg
    Text- Sakura
    Text Colour- Make it pretty ^^;
    Other- Do you think it is possible for a background with sakura petals falling? If not, then it's OK, but like I say, just do something and make it pwetty ^-^" Thanks in advance!

And a matching avvy would be super cute and appreciated! Arigatou! ^^

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Okay, thanks for making a new request, xoxkris. X3; <3
    And, tomorrow I'll have the requests done...I think. My Mom's computer isn't working, and that's the only one I can make banners on. I'm sure it will be fixed by tomorrow, but until then...

REQUESTS CLOSED

Sorry to have to make you all wait. ;_;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Oh well, take your sweet time ^^ I love my current theme anyway, and would like to see more of it before I have your WONDERFUL banner and avatar uploaded to my own server ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Okay, finished them all. I am open to requests again. ^__^

xoxkris
    I hope this is okay. Sorry for you having to change your request. ;_;
    SAKURACHANAVVY.png

sAKURA-chan.png

Kimi
    Is this okay? ^_^

friendsfoevr.png

JapanimatorGurl.png

Grafix
    The picture was sort of difficult to work with, but I tried my best. x__x; I forgot the avvy, so that's coming.

yesmaster.png

Teresa
    I hope you like it! X3;

treerrs.png

teresa.png

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    It looks fine, but having the picture in there twice kinda looks funny. I still like it anyway, though! Thank you!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • .:Teresa:. said:
    That adorable! ^^ I love it!

Great graphics!

I'm glad you like it, Teresa. ^_^
    And thanks!

~Grafix~ said:
    It looks fine, but having the picture in there twice kinda looks funny. I still like it anyway, though! Thank you!

Oh, I'm sorry about that! I'll try making the banner again tomorrow, as I'm not too pleased at all about how it turned out. D:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Okay, finished them all. I am open to requests again. ^__^

xoxkris
    I hope this is okay. Sorry for you having to change your request. ;_;
    SAKURACHANAVVY.png

sAKURA-chan.png

Kimi
    Is this okay? ^_^

friendsfoevr.png

JapanimatorGurl.png

Grafix
    The picture was sort of difficult to work with, but I tried my best. x__x; I forgot the avvy, so that's coming.

yesmaster.png

Teresa
    I hope you like it! X3;

treerrs.png

teresa.png

Oh my gosh SOOOO cute! <3 you forever, Sorano-chan! -huggles and snugs- <3 x 1000000!! I'll edit it right away! And now I know who to request from the next time >=]

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Hey...I was wondering...do you think you could make me a friends only banner Karli? =< I need it for me LJ. x_x

I know it seems random...XD

Name: Inuyasha Puppychu

Image: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/28226

Text: Friends Only (medium text) Comment to be added (Small text)

Text Colour: Whatever looks good

Other: I want it to have a touch of maybe light or baby blue....and do you think you can make a matching avvy with it? =3

Thanks~

I love your work alot so...that's why I want to know if you could do that for me. <3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I guess I can make you two something. :x But it will have to wait until later, because InuYasha, FMA, and Bleach are on the television soon. ♥

So, stay tuned. :3 They'll be done tomorrow at the latest.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • I guess I can make you two something. :x But it will have to wait until later, because InuYasha, FMA, and Bleach are on the television soon. ♥

So, stay tuned. :3 They'll be done tomorrow at the latest.
    So you DO weatch Bleach! Hehe, I'll consider requesting a friends banner from you some other time, since I got so addicted to the friends banner Inuyasha Puppychu had <3 Yup, and I uber ♥ your banners, so keep it up, I'll be your no.1 fan + supporter!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • xoxkris -- Yes, I do watch Bleach. xD Plus, thank you very much for all the nice comments you left me. <3

Okay, they are all finished. :x I hope they are okay. If you have any problems with them you can PM me. ^_^;

Ryan
    I hope this is okay. x_x;

RyansBannerr.png

Kimi

SAKURAAVVY.png

FRIENDSBANNER.png

Twilight Sky

HOPEANDFAITH.png

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • xoxkris -- Yes, I do watch Bleach. xD Plus, thank you very much for all the nice comments you left me. <3

Okay, they are all finished. :x I hope they are okay. If you have any problems with them you can PM me. ^_^;

Ryan
    I hope this is okay. x_x;

RyansBannerr.png

Kimi

SAKURAAVVY.png

FRIENDSBANNER.png

Twilight Sky

HOPEANDFAITH.png

I love it. <3

I also gave you credit for them on LJ. =3 So dont be alarmed if tis credited to you LJ name too. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back