• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • 5th of 6 Themes @_@

Name- TBH/KH
    Image- Maki of HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
    Text- Maki
    Text 2- Behind This Smile
    Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
    Other- Just make it look good, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included that would be good too ^_^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Okay, finished.

fallen_natsumixx ~ The image was hard to work with, so I'm sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted. ^^;

FALLEN.png

mYIMMORTAL.png

TBH ~ Umm, yeah. I kind of suck with real images like that, but it looks okay, I think. xD; And the avatar is coming tomorrow...I have to go to bed now.

mAKI.png

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • You're welcome, Fallen. ^__^;
    Ryan, yours is finished. I kind of went crazy experimenting with this one. xD; I don't know if you will like it, but I sure do. I hope it's okay...

RoyMustang.png

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name- Bijou (I'd rather my name not be on the banner, thanks!)
    Image- Tobi
    Text: Can I help you enjoy that snickers?
    Text Colour: Don't matter to me!
    Other: I just want something that's spiffeh-fied, that's all. It's a plain picture, I know, and there's like, nothing to do to it, but hopefully you can find something! ^^;;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • OMFGBBQ, you are a GENIOUS ;O; If I didn't request anything, I think I'd die ;o;!

Name- Chibi-chan
    Image-Saber~
    Text- Teh Roflz
    Text- Anything that matches ^-^ I'll leave it up to you!
    Other: If you don't mind an avvie to go with it...

Hehe, thanks in advance XD Your work is awesome! :3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Okay! Both of them are finished. Hope they are okay. x3;

Bijou

Snickers.png

Chibi-chan
    Gawd, the picture was adorable. xD It was kind of weird to work with though. Sorry if it doesn't look good~

SABER.png

TEHROFLZ.png

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • That was fast! XD

I love it! Sorry the pic was hard to deal with x_x;; I'll be sure to keep this longer than my usual ones! :3 (If that means anything XD) Thanks! :3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *SQUEE* Awesome Tobi banner ftw! *runs around like a crazed maniac* MY AKATSUKI COLLECTION IS NEAR IT'S COMPLETION. (isn't even 20% there) YOSH. *saves Dei-danna's banner and avvy and-*

Oh, wait, would it be too much to ask for a matching avvy? o o; I totally forgot to mention that, sorry!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Chibi-chan - Oh, don't worry about it! XD I got it done, and after I got the cropping out of the way it was fine. I'm glad you like it. <3

Bijou - Glad ya like it. xD Tobi is one funny looking person, though.
    Here is your avvy...sorry I could do much to it, I don't have PS on this computer.

Image2-1.png

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh that's fine, I would've just cropped it out myself if my paint and PS systems weren't goin all "WTF-I-H@T3Z-Y3W-G0-AWAI3!!11" =_=

Anyhow, thanks, it looks awesome!! *crosses Tobi off the list*

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Yo, I am here to request ^^ Arigatou des!

Name: Sakura-chan (The name I will have on the banner ^^;)

Image:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/011.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/matsumotoragikunichimarugin.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/msn_bleach02.jpg

If it is possible, can you blend the pictures into a banner? The background can be the hell Butterflies or a night view, but just make it nice or pretty ^^ [[I assume you watch Bleach?]

Text: ブリーチ BLEACH (Somewhere are the bottom right hand corner of the banner)

Text Colour: If possible, can you make a little sparkle at the area of my text. The colours of the text, if possible, can you make it red with blue shadow. If not, just red with a white and blue outline shall do. And the shadowing (is there such a word?) should only be at the word BLEACH. The Japanese characters can just be in the colour of red, blue or white.

Other: Eh, good luck and thanks? ^^

Extra Details for Matching Avvy: For the avvy, well, I'll just have the part with Hitsugaya and Hinamori-chan (the white hair boy and the black hair girl) cut out and... Cutified? ^^

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Name- Japanimator Gurl (I'm changing it November 10th so put that on it. =/ Thanks~)
    Image- http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_eternia.jpg
    Text Best Fwiends for Life
    Text Colour Whatever color looks good? XD
    Other I want it to have a pinkish~purplish backround. =3 Also...as always I want a matching avvy.

Dont worry...this one is going to be saved for later. I wont get rid of my current one until after October 31st. =P It's just your themes are so good that I want one for use after halloween too. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back