• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Okay, I'm all done. x3; I hope they're okay!

Renji

Renjiavvy.png

renjiii2.png

TBH
    Once again the sub-text is crappy, but other than that, it looks pretty okay...I think. o_o

dmgavatar.png

dmg.png

Wow, thanks alot, I love it ^^. I will credit and I will use it for a long time. X3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I'm glad you all like them. ^_^
    Musashi-kun, I've finished your request, but it's rather small. xD; Hope you like it.

SEPHIROTHAVVY.png

ONEWINGEDANGEL.png

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • The Black Hedgehog said:
    Okay, I just wondered...how many requests are we allowed to make per person?

Well, one at a time. Then when I finish the first one, you can always request another. I just don't want to be making a whole bunch of banners for someone and them not even using it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Well you know that i'm doing a random signature thing, so it pretty much rotates through more than one, thats why I wondered was all...so i'm guessing i'll have to request one at a time then?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • The Black Hedgehog said:
    Well you know that i'm doing a random signature thing, so it pretty much rotates through more than one, thats why I wondered was all...so i'm guessing i'll have to request one at a time then?

Yeah, I'd prefer it to be that way. xD;

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Okay well including this one i'm about to do its 4 more, may as well have a few if its gonna rotate right?, so basically its 6 including Ichigo and DMG, but erm yeah...so here we go...(if you'd rather only doing this one and no more, then thats cool too)

Name-The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake
    Image: Roronoa Zoro
    Text: Roronoa Zoro
    Text 2: Santōryū, The Three Sword Style
    Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
    Other- Just make it look good, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included that would be good too ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *gasps* All of your banners are sooo cute... I'd love to request one, if it's okay, but don't feel rushed to make it because I'm in no hurry at all. X3 Thank you so much!

Name: Kayleigh
    Image: Here (I'd prefer it if the only girl in the banner was the one in front, holding the ice cream. If you don't mind... could it also be cropped so that you can't see where her skirt flips up like that? XD I don't mind if the rest of her arm is cut out.)
    Text: A Sweet Heart
    Text 2: ...And A Happy Smile
    Text Colour: It doesn't matter--whatever you think looks good. I'd prefer something cute, though.
    Other: I'm not really picky, so I'll leave it up to you. XD Like I said, I'd love for it to look cute!

Also, only if it's not too much trouble... Would it be okay if you made a matching avatar for me to use? ^_^; I've never found one using that picture, and I totally stink at making them myself, lol. But it doesn't have to be fancy at all. Thanks!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Done & Done. Hope they're okay! x3;

TBH

Image12.png

Roronoa.png

Kayleigh
    I really actually kind of like this one. :33 I hope you do, too.

Image24.png

happysmile.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eeeeeee!!! <3 Mine is so CUTE, Karli. ^___^ Thank you so much! I'm going to update my avatar and signature with them immediately. You just couldn't have done a better job, and I am so pleased.

Thanks so much again! X3 *glomps*

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Okay I think this is enough for now ^_~

Name-The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake
    Image: Seras Victoria - The one in blue holding the massive gun, aka the one on the left...
    Text: Seras Victoria
    Text 2: A Lust For Blood
    Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
    Other- Just make it look good, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included that would be good too ^_^

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Well theres 2 more...but one of them I requested on Shugot's topic so...for now yeah ^_~, and I like it but the sub text is hard to see, also whats with the white and black dashes on the left side of Seras?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • The Black Hedgehog - I know the sub-text is hard to see. It was fine before I hosted it. It's not my fault. ^^; And the dashes are part of the banner...

Kimi, I have your request finished. I hope it's what you wanted. X3;

Image14-1.png

trickortreat.png

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Oh. Em. Gee. YOUR WORK IS GORGEOUS!! <3

Name: Fallen-chan
    Image: 01
    Text: My Immortal
    Text Colour: Dun care
    Other: Could the color scheme mainly be pink? Also, could you make it so that the image doesn't look so... pixely? (Also, the image is only of the girl [Sakura].) ._. It was the best one I could find. Also, I'd like a matching avatar and, if possible, with it saying Fallen in the same matching text color and font as the banner.

Many thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back