• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Bugs:
1403255159513.png
[/URL] Eh look! A Suicune! So early in the game? I can't catch him tho. Too hard.

Suicune is there as an Easter Egg. Your not suppose to catch it. I should have escaped after using Roar.

iPika

Crytec
Years
Suicune is there as an Easter Egg. Your not suppose to catch it. I should have escaped after using Roar.

Yeah, that's what happened. I thought it was a bug, looking through the past posts. But I guess I was wrong.

What am I supposed to do after I beat the gym in Aqualight City?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, that's what happened. I thought it was a bug, looking through the past posts. But I guess I was wrong.

What am I supposed to do after I beat the gym in Aqualight City?

I would suggest that you take a look at my Playthrough link in the sig. Have you collected all of the shards and placed them in the Temple in Ignite Heights?

iPika

Crytec
Years
I would suggest that you take a look at my Playthrough link in the sig. Have you collected all of the shards and placed them in the Temple in Ignite Heights?

I have no idea what's that. Anyway, I'll do that cuz that's the best thing to do right now. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I can't watch the videos cuz my network sucks. I only have the blue and yellow shard, which I have already placed. Where to get the other two? Thanks a lot again!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
okay so far, i've caught all my starter pokemon (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle), i've got the first badge, and now i'm up to the shifting rainforest... and i'm lost :( i've literally no clue at all where to go at this stage, i've spoken to everyone i can find and i don't know what else to do to get to the next part???

Edit: okay i take back my last statement, i was just being ignorant to the sneaky clues lol, turned out i just needed to be playing at the right time of day... LOVE this game xD

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Guys, I created the The Online FAQ Board for a reason... Every single detail about this game can be found on the main page... The screenshots of bugs/grammar errors were been fixed ages ago...

The Online FAQ Board is where you will find every single bug posted by my hard working beta testers. Check here first if you want to post a bug (to see if it has been already fixed).

Maikass

Pokemon Addict
Years
It may be sound dirty! but im sooo turned on right now!! O my god dude! this just plane sick! I've always been fascinated about rom hacks! i played tons of them with a buddy of mine! and we are like 23:P but we would love to be your beta testers!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! im definitely a fan!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I'm stuck at another part in this game :( just after I got the 4 shards, I found myself in a part of the underground caves near the rockseum, then I ended up in some icy part where there's lots of tremors, I can't go back out of this part it says "It's impossible to go back!" also I found Snorunt and Slugma here, I've literally no clue how to progress further, help! :(

Edit: found out I had to run around the invisible switch a few times... sneaky sneaky xD

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I'm stuck at another part in this game :( just after I got the 4 shards, I found myself in a part of the underground caves near the rockseum, then I ended up in some icy part where there's lots of tremors, I can't go back out of this part it says "It's impossible to go back!" also I found Snorunt and Slugma here, I've literally no clue how to progress further, help! :(

Edit: found out I had to run around the invisible switch a few times... sneaky sneaky xD
Lol bro, did you not read the post I've literally made right before this one?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Checkpoint 5.1 has officially been "released for beta testers." If you are interested in beta testing, message me. This checkpoint finally stands as a 96% representation of what beta 3 will be like, minus the graphical "enhancements" (which have not been worked on yet).
----------
Here is a sneak peek of the "Inferno" Chambers of Frozen Fire Lake.
These will be the only demo screenshots. I don't want to spoil all of the underlying secrets that this landmark has to offer, haha.
----------

----------
And yes, that ship had sunk to the bottom of the sea (which is the actual cave... that used to be filled with rich clean waters in historic Taejo).

Last edited:

Lolita

Pokemon Idol
Years
How do i evolve skipbloom?
I mean its supposed to evolve at level 27, but did you change it to happiness or to a certain stone?

Last edited:
Years
This game seems nice but i cant patch it, like when it try to patch it it gives me this:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

PS: Im using Tsukuyomi UPS and yes i already tried Apply patch to a new file instead of existing file

PS: Im using a Windows 8.1 computer

Full log:

To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'C:\Users\Vixx\Downloads\Pokemon Normal (Beta 2.5).ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\Users\Vixx\Downloads\Pokemon FireRed (1)\Pokemon FireRed.gba' ...
Target file is 'C:\Users\Vixx\Downloads\Pokemon FireRed (1)\Pokemon FireRed.gba.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

xavire

RetroSage
Years
Can someone help me im having trouble downloading the game
I says its a ups file ur something but how do i play this on like my boy

Back