• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S&M Community Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen today
    Can we have a better concept than no SR please, its such a boring and overdone concept lol :/

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • posting to say I wont be able to make it cause of my job (unless I get called in to say I dont have to go) so just hoping it all goes well.

edit: also if you guys are doing no SR for ubers, use Ho-Oh, its pretty broken to be honest. lol

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
  • Can anyone answer some questions? thanks:

1. How many hours from this post will it start? (i'm not good with time zone calcs)
    2. Is there an updated list for UU pokes?
    3. how does i shot web

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I only was around for about half of it but from all I can tell it went well. The absences didn't really have any effect of note and things went pretty smoothly. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't do another in the near future, probably in two weeks or so?

Anyway, post suggestions/complaints/whatever. Sorry I couldn't stick around blah.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Like I said on the server, in my opinion we should try four tours again since it only took around three hours for three tours. OU, UU, NU, and a gimmick would work, and could change NU to Ubers every other CN if anyone wants to.

Otherwise...I guess people should try to chat about the match ups in PMs instead of the main (I think you said that somewhere?), though I don't know if that would do well.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Overall I think it went pretty well. I mean, I lost every single match I was in, but you know that's just because I suck. :3

I'd agree with wolf; maybe we should consider adding another tourney.. or maybe we could try to do a round-robin sort of thing? You know, so those who get stuck with d-a as their first opponent actually have a chance at moving on.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • I'd say wait until after the Get-Together to have another Community night, unless we plan on doing another one next weekend. Also sorry I couldn't stay longer then I did, had a busy night lol. I'll try to be around for all of Community Night next time. From what I saw though, it went pretty smoothly despite all of the empty slots. Get-Together should help a lil with that.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Sorry for sucking and not being able to come -_- Last minute grad party I had to go to (Randomly at night? Odd but whatever), so yeah, real life took priority =/

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    So will this be on next Saturday at the same time since it worked out for mostly everyone?

Gimmick needs to be chosen though.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • a fun gimmick would be like one NFE/NU/UU/BL/OU/Uber on a team. i dont know how fun it would actually be but i dont think ive ever done it before so :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    a fun gimmick would be like one NFE/NU/UU/BL/OU/Uber on a team. i dont know how fun it would actually be but i dont think ive ever done it before so :)

I think that would be awesome except put anything > NFE okay. I'd be fine with two OUs or two UUs but NFE seems a little too restrictive. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back