• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S&M Community Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
  • We can always make it an hour later so its early morning for the australians and Im assuming DA's usually on at 1 anyways but that's just my two cents.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    ...So just saying that I can't come if it will be this Saturday, Sunday or Friday would be better for me.

Edit: I think I can come this Saturday, but it will have to be ~8 PM EST or later.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I'm only available for Friday this week. I'll be out of town the next week as well.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sunday would be best for me too as im working later tomorrow and saturday.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    HAY GUYS

ITS ME JUST SAYIN I HAVE NO LIFE AND THUS AM AVAILABLE EVERY DAY :C

edit: oh wait not friday im going somewhere

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Its ironic that people are busier during the summer when we dont have stuff like school. And during the summer when we are free we are more busy. :S

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    So is this going to happen?

Also, since Mence is banned, the gimmick should probably be changed. No SR imo.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • So is this going to happen?

Also, since Mence is banned, the gimmick should probably be changed. No SR imo.

Sounds fine to me.

I know I've basically been totally gone lately but I'm still willing to do this. However, from what I can tell, no one really seems to care whether or not this happens. We still have to work out the date and time and until that happens we're pretty stagnant by default obviously.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sounds fine to me.

I know I've basically been totally gone lately but I'm still willing to do this. However, from what I can tell, no one really seems to care whether or not this happens. We still have to work out the date and time and until that happens we're pretty stagnant by default obviously.

Well no one cares since a date is never set and then it just falls through lol.

Everyone should post when they are available and we should set it for the date that most people are free.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Date: Doesn't matter, but Saturday or Friday is best.
    Time: 10 AM - 2 AM EST for weekends, 10 AM - 1 AM for weekdays.

I'll edit if I have to do something on a day, etc, but that's unlikely.

Last edited:

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I'm basically available at any time at fridays and saturdays, though anything past 4 AM GMT+1 is a pain, really.

EDIT: Well, I'm not available this Friday, but barring that, it should be ok.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • I'm free all week.
    Time wise, generally 9 AM - 10 PM GMT-4 ish. For Sundays, I can go on generally 7PM - 10PM.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm good basically any night, from like 6-12 us central time (gmt -5 i think), on weekends I can probably go until like 2 am so.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Anytime whenever I'm not working, which is usually on the weekends which sucks but I'll try to be available as much as possible.

Detox

I am free everyday bar weekends until school starts August 6th.

Code: