• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Yo Alex, my fletchinder doesn't evolve into flametalon even though he's lvl 45. Wat!

I am giving you a walkthrough of thedeunde city gym just after 10 hours
    I hope you can wait for this

Thanks bro but I managed to do it. What a pain in the ass though. Not exactly what I do to have fun XD

Last edited by a moderator:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Yo Alex, my fletchinder doesn't evolve into flametalon even though he's lvl 45. Wat!

Just looked through the pbs i found the issue fletchinder is missing the evo line you need to add it so it will know it's supposed to evolve and Alex if your reading this that's the only gen 6 pokemon with a broken evo that i saw.

Years
  • Two slight problems I encountered early in the game. First, I picked Misdreavous as my first pokemon, which immediately became a problem in the first trainer battle where he had a Poochyena that I couldn't touch. Also during the same battle the trainer switched pokemon a couple times. The first time it switched the throwing the pokeball animation didn't play and the pokemon didn't appear. Same thing happened when he switched pokemon again, although it seemed to fix itself after I killed the Zigzagoon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2015
    where can I get charmander?
    by the way the game is awesome, though there's some trouble with the sprites but I quickly overlooked them because of its insanely good story, plus my fletchinder wont evolve so I'm looking for a charmander to replace him

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    You can find charmander on top of mt.priest

Alex where are you?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Okay, wow... I'm a bit late... I'm extremely sorry for my absence. I've been really, really busy in the past 2 weeks, and I barely had any time to work on the game or to keep track of the thread. While I haven't had a lot of time, I still managed to fix a few bugs:
    - Spinda won't crash the game anymore;
    - Eggs hatch normally;
    - The teleporters in the Medethine City gym work;
    - Incinerate won't return an error anymore;
    - Some sprites have been fixed to fit.

As for the other bugs, I really haven't had time to check what's causing them, lest alone to fix them. So, until the next update, which will sadly take a long time, please don't do the following things:
    - Never keep a Pokemon with Intimidate or Clear Body on the first place;
    - Don't attempt to change Box names;
    - Don't use the moves Bounce or Razor Wind.

I'm very sorry for all the inconveniences. Please try to understand that I'm very short on time.

If you want you can write them out so i have an idea of things to do would help out a lot i may consider writing a text based guide for the game at some point.
    I'd love that, just please remind me, what would I need to write out? Sorry for not keeping track, but again, I'm in some mess IRL.

Had to register just to say this. Really enjoying the game so far. I was pretty shocked that I managed to catch a level 45 Aggron with the Aggronite with a team of 12-15 Pokemon only after paralyzing it. That's going to make the early game a bit easier.
    Thanks :) Yeah, the Aggron... I considered moving it, but then again, no reason. If people are lucky enough to catch it, good for them. The game is hard anyway, Aggron can serve as an easy alternative. Good luck :)

Two slight problems I encountered early in the game. First, I picked Misdreavous as my first pokemon, which immediately became a problem in the first trainer battle where he had a Poochyena that I couldn't touch. Also during the same battle the trainer switched pokemon a couple times. The first time it switched the throwing the pokeball animation didn't play and the pokemon didn't appear. Same thing happened when he switched pokemon again, although it seemed to fix itself after I killed the Zigzagoon.
    Okay, considering Misdreavus, there is a Move Tutor in Moon City who can teach it Icy Wind. It's the fat guy right next to Oak's lab. If there isn't one, then you're not playing the latest version of the game.

As far as the recall bug goes, I was pretty sure I've fixed it, but there's a slight problem... I can't recreate the bug in the sense that I can't get my opponents to switch Pokemon. I've tried everything, it just happens so rarely. I promise I'll look into it in the near future.

where can I get charmander?
    by the way the game is awesome, though there's some trouble with the sprites but I quickly overlooked them because of its insanely good story, plus my fletchinder wont evolve so I'm looking for a charmander to replace him
    Thanks. The Fletchinder not evolving bug has been fixed. Have fun :)

Alex where are you?
    Here I am... sorry for the absence. Also, I really have no idea where TM35 is. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    I found some sort of bug regarding my greninja
    I tried to teach him surf but its not compatable same with hydro cannon from the tutor lady or any tm that greninja should learn.
    Also there's some other bug this time with pokemon eggs the game craches when they hatch
    Besides that the game is really awesome

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I found some sort of bug regarding my greninja
    I tried to teach him surf but its not compatable same with hydro cannon from the tutor lady or any tm that greninja should learn.
    Also there's some other bug this time with pokemon eggs the game craches when they hatch
    Besides that the game is really awesome

Oh yeah, none of the TMs and Move Tutor moves have been updated to work on Gen 6 Pokemon... well, that's a lot of work for me, then. Sorry about that.

About the egg hatch bug, I'm 100% sure I've fixed it in the last update. If it still isn't working, please send me the error log entry. Thanks.

Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    I should have mention before this egg was breeded and it already had a type fairy and psychich
    here's the error
    Script 'SpriteWindow' line 219: Runtime Error occurred.
    filename is nil

This game is great but i admit i was a litle disapointed because this games has caraters from rock and metal bands but theres no metal or rock music in this game.
    I know it can be a lot to ask but i think it will be totaly worth it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I should have mention before this egg was breeded and it already had a type fairy and psychich
    here's the error
    Script 'SpriteWindow' line 219: Runtime Error occurred.
    filename is nil

This game is great but i admit i was a litle disapointed because this games has caraters from rock and metal bands but theres no metal or rock music in this game.
    I know it can be a lot to ask but i think it will be totaly worth it.
    Did you update your version of the game? If the bug still occurs even after the update, please tell me which Pokemon is about to hatch, maybe that'll help me with the fixing. Each egg I've tested worked fine, but then again, I didn't personally test every Pokemon hatching. I'll try to fix it tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As for the music, my original idea was to create metal tracks for the game. The gym leaders would each get a theme in their original musical style, too. The problem is that I lack the proper equipment to create the tracks. That one I can't update, since acquiring that equipment isn't cheap at all :\ Trust me, I wish I could add it.

Hey alex have you put tm35 in the gams
    The TM is in the game, as well as every other TM. But I don't remember where it is. As I said earlier, if I remember where it is, I'll let you know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    yeah but cant you replace the old pokemon songs for actual songs from these guys or use some other songs?
    And i download the game a week ago so i dont know?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    yeah but cant you replace the old pokemon songs for actual songs from these guys or use some other songs?
    And i download the game a week ago so i dont know?
    I believe that you don't have the latest version. Try downloading it. Don't worry, the old save file works on the new versions. It's nothing special, just a very few bug fixes, including the egg hatching bug. If the bug prevails, please let me know what Pokemon is about to hatch. You mentioned its type is Fairy, so that might somehow cause troubles, since it's a new type and all... but I'm really not sure. Everything worked fine for me.

And using their actual songs would be copyright infringement. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    There's a youtube chanel called Montagerock.
    You can use their songs but you have to credit the artist and you wont have problems with copyright. They have some great songs too. It is mostly rock but it also has some metal in it.
    About the egg i downloaded the new version it works now thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Just wanted to say, the newest update has been great. I'm really enjoying it, especially the gen 6 stuff.

Back