• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    Yeah, I've noticed both of these, and I've fixed the Surf one (The same was happening with Dive), but I didn't update it yet, since I want to fix as many bugs as possible until the update.

If they are annoying you too much to wait (which is understandable, they're horrible), I can quickly guide you to fixing them yourself, or I can hurry with the update until tonight xD
    If you find more, please report them. I want to fix them all before the newest update. Thank you.

Yeah I was having the incinerate issue too. How complicated would it be to fix from my perspective? It's my major attack right now and its kinda irritating to see it show up so frequently.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    sorry to disturb but I have found some bugs
    - first hatching a pokemon make the game crash and says animation nil
    - second Spinda make my game crush, script interpreter line 276 runtimeErrore
    - third sometimes will battling a pokemon on water makes the game crush
    and last I have a random bug in my pokedex making the game crash

P.S
    great game

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Hi Alex,

I've been playing your game, and it was everything ok, without errors.

Today while I was playing, everytime time that a battle begins the error below appears. I was training in route 11 and never gave me this error until today. Usually I play at night, I don't know if it's relationated, once that this error appear today, the only day that I'm playing with daylight.

I've put the images of the erros in my drive. The link to acess is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLbXJTa01DQXJnd0U/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLcmhrbU0zc2FwWmM/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLZ0U4dHlscWduWUU/view?usp=sharing

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    I can't figure out how to download this game??? Maybe because I have the Gameboid emulator for Android? Can someone please post a direct link to the game download? Thanks Zack

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Hey alex have you fixed the fairy type gym bug,surf bug,dive and incinerate bug and updated them?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Okay Alex I'm having trouble finding the Dragon Tamer this time around. Guy at the Coliseum says he's at an island that is really far away. I've searched Stargazer island, Moon Keep Island, and Faraway Island. I'm not finding him. I really want his master ball because Perish Song Arceus is soooooooo hard to catch. lmao

Also, where in Mt Sax/Mt Frost are Groudon/Rayquaza and what are the prerequisites? (I've mostly beaten the game/all side quests)

Where is Salamence?

I think that might be the last questions I ask about this game, I've done just about everything else now :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi guys;
    I'm extremely sorry I wasn't able to answer all these questions on time. I had to go to Germany these past 4 days, and I couldn't bring my laptop, so, yeah...

Hey alex the fairy gym bug that litonius told you does it really exist and if it does then how to fix it
    The new update that you are going to post will it work on my current saved journey and when will you post it
    No, the bug hasn't been fixed yet. I will post the update by the end of the week.

Hi again.
    I have found a bug when editing the name of a box in the pc. The game gives you an error and then crashes.
    And while it is not really a bug, I managed to get a Xerneas through wonder trade and I don't think that's intended. The wonder trade also gave me an error and crashed the game once, but I don't really know what caused that.
    Thank you for notifying me. The box bug is really weird, but I'll look into it.
    And yeah, when I added 6th gen, I forgot to edit Wonder Trade so no legendaries can be traded. You were very lucky indeed xD I'll fix it.

P.S.
    I have found a bug where if you talk to the person who gives you the quest to deliver the expert belt after you have completed the quest, it starts the quest again and you cannot finish it. Minor, but annoying for someone with OCD like me who wants his quest log to be empty :)
    Well, that is bad. Very bad. The entire quest system can be messed up by only one bug. I will look into it, and if it does end up messing the entire thing up, don't worry, I can fix it. I will notify you, so you can send me your save file, and I'll fix it from here. Don't worry, I won't edit anything else, just fix my own mistakes. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for notifying me.

Freeze-dry doesn't do as intended. I.E. I had my Aurorus use it on an Absol on route 12. Not only was no damage dealt, it turned Absol into the grass type.
    Wow, that's a weird one. I'll definitely have to look into that. Thanks for notifying me.

I just found a horrendous bug with Razor Wind. I tried using it on Helioptile and it setup fine, but on the second turn it gave a "NoMethod" error and nothing happened, the opponents Nuzleaf got a free "Fake-out" which failed, then it kept looping the "NoMethod" error on my turn, as if I was still trying to launch Razor Wind, and this continued back and forth until Nuzleaf finished me off with Tri-Attack. It's an endless loop from Razor Wind.

EDIT: Another "NoMethod" when an opponents Frogadier on Route 9 used "Round" and the attack never ended up doing any damage.
    All horrible bugs. Thank you for notifying me, I'll definitely fix them.

Where can i find venusaurite and matagrossite?
    The Metagrossite is given to the player as a reward for completing a quest given to the trainer by an NPC on Route 13 (A girl in front of the entrance to Mt. Coal). I believe it can only be accessed after the Pokemon League.

As for the Venusaurite, I honestly don't remember where it is. If I find it, I'll notify you.

Yeah I was having the incinerate issue too. How complicated would it be to fix from my perspective? It's my major attack right now and its kinda irritating to see it show up so frequently.
    It would require RPG Maker XP and some scripting knowledge to fix it. It'd be best to wait for the update. I promise I'll finish it by the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

sorry to disturb but I have found some bugs
    - first hatching a pokemon make the game crash and says animation nil
    - second Spinda make my game crush, script interpreter line 276 runtimeErrore
    - third sometimes will battling a pokemon on water makes the game crush
    and last I have a random bug in my pokedex making the game crash

P.S
    great game
    Thank you for notifying me, I will fix them. Could you just provide me with a bit more information about the last two bugs? Does it happen everywhere on water, or just on certain routes? And what do you exactly do with the Pokedex to make the game crash? It'd be much easier for me to fix it if I had that information.

Hi Alex,

I've been playing your game, and it was everything ok, without errors.

Today while I was playing, everytime time that a battle begins the error below appears. I was training in route 11 and never gave me this error until today. Usually I play at night, I don't know if it's relationated, once that this error appear today, the only day that I'm playing with daylight.

I've put the images of the erros in my drive. The link to acess is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLbXJTa01DQXJnd0U/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLcmhrbU0zc2FwWmM/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLZ0U4dHlscWduWUU/view?usp=sharing
    I will look into it. Thank you.

I can't figure out how to download this game??? Maybe because I have the Gameboid emulator for Android? Can someone please post a direct link to the game download? Thanks Zack
    This game is only for Windows, sorry.

Okay Alex I'm having trouble finding the Dragon Tamer this time around. Guy at the Coliseum says he's at an island that is really far away. I've searched Stargazer island, Moon Keep Island, and Faraway Island. I'm not finding him. I really want his master ball because Perish Song Arceus is soooooooo hard to catch. lmao

Also, where in Mt Sax/Mt Frost are Groudon/Rayquaza and what are the prerequisites? (I've mostly beaten the game/all side quests)

Where is Salamence?

I think that might be the last questions I ask about this game, I've done just about everything else now :P
    Spoiler:

Hey alex how can i get to mt.tarot really want tepig
    The entrance is located west of Rainbow. You can access it from there or from Route 15 (You need strength to access it from here).

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi Alex
    more info to the pokedex bug it's the part "forms" thats makes the game crush with no method
    and the bug i first thougt beeing linked with batlling a pokemeon during Surf is in facte the reaction between the Ability "intimidate" and "clear body"who makes the game crush agin with no method

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Hey Alex thanks for the game but i have yet to find HM2 fly.... where is it actually? beaten all 8 gyms and no clue lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi Alex
    more info to the pokedex bug it's the part "forms" thats makes the game crush with no method
    and the bug i first thougt beeing linked with batlling a pokemeon during Surf is in facte the reaction between the Ability "intimidate" and "clear body"who makes the game crush agin with no method
    Oh, thank you, that is very helpful indeed. I'll try my best to fix these.

How to get to rainbow
    It is just south of Duende City... please, please use the map. Everything's on the map. Just take one tiny look at it.

Hey Alex thanks for the game but i have yet to find HM2 fly.... where is it actually? beaten all 8 gyms and no clue lol
    It's in Thrill City, in a house with a woman and a lot of bird-like Pokemon. She gives you HM02 once you talk to her. Good luck :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Hi how do I get out of the Flying Gym Island? I am stuck... The blue square thing isn't working...

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi how do I get out of the Flying Gym Island? I am stuck... The blue square thing isn't working...

There's a switch next to the Gym Leader which leads to the bottom. If that doesn't work, then you can use the one on the first island. Nobody has ever had any troubles getting out of that gym. If it doesn't work, it's a problem on your end. It'll probably work after the update, then.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • If you want you can write them out so i have an idea of things to do would help out a lot i may consider writing a text based guide for the game at some point.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Kalifa gives you hm strength after you beat archie team aqua leader you can access it after beating the rolford gym
    It is on route 10 at east on the way to rolford city you'll need cut to go their

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    Had to register just to say this. Really enjoying the game so far. I was pretty shocked that I managed to catch a level 45 Aggron with the Aggronite with a team of 12-15 Pokemon only after paralyzing it. That's going to make the early game a bit easier.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    I am giving you a walkthrough of thedeunde city gym just after 10 hours
    I hope you can wait for this

Back