• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2016
    Well, I don't see a problem with it, really. I've had no trouble evolving my Riolu (It evolved on level 28). I do need to put some NPCs which can increase the happiness of a Pokemon, though. I'll include it in the next update.

Have fun :)
    Funny thing is that I also started with Riolu and had no problem evolving it, it is just Swadloon that is taking forever. I will try more tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Alex because i did reached there but wasn't sure if it was the top so i didn't save the game
    How can we go to mt.priest?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    First of all excellent game, but I have a mistake,
    Using She gives me this error Dive:
    I assume you're playing with the female trainer. If not, then what does "using she" mean?
    Does this happen on one particular map, or on every map where dive is possible?

Funny thing is that I also started with Riolu and had no problem evolving it, it is just Swadloon that is taking forever. I will try more tomorrow. Keep up the good work!
    Okay, thanks :) And don't try too hard, because if there is a bug, and you overlevel your Swadloon, it'll be hard to evolve it once I fix the potential bug xD Have fun

Alex because i did reached there but wasn't sure if it was the top so i didn't save the game
    How can we go to mt.priest?
    Okay, seriously, how did you get to Mt. Sax? Both waterfall and strength are needed to climb up there.

You go to Mt. Priest through Laniston City. Just look at the map once in a while, every location is there. Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Alex i didn't mean that top the foggy thingy i saw in a walkthrough video so don't get worry ok
    Such an excellent game

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Was the Aggron in Aura Cave something you're meant to encounter later on after a certain point? (since it's level 45?)

Because... uh, I accidentally managed to capture it.

(I had three Pokemon in that battle, none of them were level 20, and I've only got one badge)

oops?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Was the Aggron in Aura Cave something you're meant to encounter later on after a certain point? (since it's level 45?)

Because... uh, I accidentally managed to capture it.

(I had three Pokemon in that battle, none of them were level 20, and I've only got one badge)

oops?
    Well, when I was thinking about where to put the Aggronite, I came up with the idea that a wild Aggron could carry it. So I created it, and, to be quite honest, randomly picked a room in a cave I've created to place it in. The result is that it can be encountered that early in the game xD

However, now that I think about it, that Aggron can help a lot in the battle against the 3rd Gym Leader. A lot of people told me he's very hard to beat, so I won't move the Aggron to another location.

Have fun playing the game :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Hey alex are these locations those which you told me
    Charmander-mt.priest outside
    Cyndaquil-up in mt.sax
    Combusken-up in mt.coal
    Monferno-route 13 nights only
    Tepig-up in mt.tarot
    Braixen-on the four season islands
    If i am right then there will be no problem for me in catching them
    Since i told you earlier that only catch all fire starters so awesome of you from putting them in the game

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Hey Alex

Gotta say I'm absolutely addicted to your game. The postgame makes it feel like catching all these legendaries is actually worthwhile and I'm obsessed with that.

I'm having a hard time finding the move relearner though.. I've scoured this thread and the closest thing I've found is that he's in the first town. I've talked to pretty much every single person in the first three towns and nothing. Please help

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Diving works?
    Diving should work. You've reported a bug earlier, I asked for details and you didn't provide me with any. I'm sorry, but I was unable to recreate the bug. If you can tell me where this happened, what character you were using (male or female) and what Pokemon you used to Dive, then I could figure out what's wrong.

Hey alex are these locations those which you told me
    Charmander-mt.priest outside
    Cyndaquil-up in mt.sax
    Combusken-up in mt.coal
    Monferno-route 13 nights only
    Tepig-up in mt.tarot
    Braixen-on the four season islands
    If i am right then there will be no problem for me in catching them
    Since i told you earlier that only catch all fire starters so awesome of you from putting them in the game
    Yeah, those are the locations. Also, it's not Braixen on the Four-Season-Island, it's Delphox, and I'm pretty sure that's a nights only encounter, too.

Hey Alex

Gotta say I'm absolutely addicted to your game. The postgame makes it feel like catching all these legendaries is actually worthwhile and I'm obsessed with that.

I'm having a hard time finding the move relearner though.. I've scoured this thread and the closest thing I've found is that he's in the first town. I've talked to pretty much every single person in the first three towns and nothing. Please help
    Thank you =D I'm really glad you like it. The move relearner is in Duende City, but only in the newest (gen 6) version. He wasn't in the game at all until the last update.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    I've found a bug with incinerate. It keeps giving an error when used about Fairy Gem not being a valid entry. (From Gen 6 update?) it seems to have an entry list for items to check if each is "incinerate-able" or not, and the entry for Fairy Gem might be messed up.

EDIT: I've found a second bug, the surf animation seems to have a blank spot in it (at the end of the animation, I go invisible for a second) so every couple seconds I go invisible and it's hard to navigate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I've found a bug with incinerate. It keeps giving an error when used about Fairy Gem not being a valid entry. (From Gen 6 update?) it seems to have an entry list for items to check if each is "incinerate-able" or not, and the entry for Fairy Gem might be messed up.

EDIT: I've found a second bug, the surf animation seems to have a blank spot in it (at the end of the animation, I go invisible for a second) so every couple seconds I go invisible and it's hard to navigate.

Yeah, I've noticed both of these, and I've fixed the Surf one (The same was happening with Dive), but I didn't update it yet, since I want to fix as many bugs as possible until the update.

If they are annoying you too much to wait (which is understandable, they're horrible), I can quickly guide you to fixing them yourself, or I can hurry with the update until tonight xD
    If you find more, please report them. I want to fix them all before the newest update. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Hey alex the fairy gym bug that litonius told you does it really exist and if it does then how to fix it
    The new update that you are going to post will it work on my current saved journey and when will you post it

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2016
    Hi again.
    I have found a bug when editing the name of a box in the pc. The game gives you an error and then crashes.
    And while it is not really a bug, I managed to get a Xerneas through wonder trade and I don't think that's intended. The wonder trade also gave me an error and crashed the game once, but I don't really know what caused that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Some please help me out. I have explored every inch of Mt.Sax and Aurora cave, and I can not find where Blue went after he said what made the carvings is inside. I have beat e4 and been to the top and interacted with the shrine. What am I missing?

Great game by the way. I have played many pokemon games, and this has been one of my favorites by far.

P.S.
    I have found a bug where if you talk to the person who gives you the quest to deliver the expert belt after you have completed the quest, it starts the quest again and you cannot finish it. Minor, but annoying for someone with OCD like me who wants his quest log to be empty :)

*Edit*
    I found blue. Didn't realize there were 2 entrances to Mt. Sax X.x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Freeze-dry doesn't do as intended. I.E. I had my Aurorus use it on an Absol on route 12. Not only was no damage dealt, it turned Absol into the grass type.

Also, can anyone tell me where to get a skrelp? I really want a Dragalge.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Freeze-dry doesn't do as intended. I.E. I had my Aurorus use it on an Absol on route 12. Not only was no damage dealt, it turned Absol into the grass type.

Also, can anyone tell me where to get a skrelp? I really want a Dragalge.

Skrelp is in the grass on Mt. Priest at night

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    I just found a horrendous bug with Razor Wind. I tried using it on Helioptile and it setup fine, but on the second turn it gave a "NoMethod" error and nothing happened, the opponents Nuzleaf got a free "Fake-out" which failed, then it kept looping the "NoMethod" error on my turn, as if I was still trying to launch Razor Wind, and this continued back and forth until Nuzleaf finished me off with Tri-Attack. It's an endless loop from Razor Wind.

EDIT: Another "NoMethod" when an opponents Frogadier on Route 9 used "Round" and the attack never ended up doing any damage.

Last edited:
    Back