• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outcast (Rated T for teen, IC)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Tomix Daku
    Bothersome Trouble

I haven't had any food for a while. This sewer never has anything good. Dunno why I'm down here. Oh yeah. Some S.O.T. or whatever are after outcasts. That includes me. While I like my powers, I wish I hadn't gotten them. I can't even be normal. Not like I was normal to begin with.

I'm hiding under these sewers to avoid being captured. I can hear a ruckus outside. No way am I being locked up in prison & being ordered around. None of those things. Not even for candy. Maybe a little. As I round the corner, I can see an opening up above. Maybe I can find some food in wherever I am. I start climbing out the sewers & find myself at some houses. As I look around, everything seems chaotic. How can I help so many people like this? Definitely not on an empty stomach. I could break into these houses to rummage for some food.

...Don't expect a but from me.

I adjust my hood over my face, just as something catches the corner of my eye. Some nerd with glasses & a formal chick.Maybe I can get some food from them. I don't care who they are. No one knows about me. I certainly don't care if they end up being those lunatics catching us. I'll just take them down if they do. I walk up to them & hold out my hand, "Hey, got any candy...?" I ask with a low groan. Yes, I'll even take candy to fill my belly. If they don't have any, I'll just ask for, I don't know, meat? Afterwards I'll be off.

Back