• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outcast (Rated T for teen, IC)

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    OUTCAST

It was so peaceful when the world began to end.
    It all started on September 7th of 2014. A massive explosion happened in the Middle of New York City. The cause of the explosion was unknown, and people may never know what caused the explosion, but it is known for certain that the explosion could, and would, end life as we know it. The explosion turned off all technology across all of America for a full 24 hours. Many people were killed that day, as well as a massive amount of people lost on the streets without a home. But what would happen next was what caused the most damage.
    On September 11th, hundreds of people across the entire American continent began to gain powers. Some of these powers saved, some killed, some destroyed, some built. Immediately, people decided that powers where a curse. People with powers were called "Outcasts", and were generally hated. Quickly, the entire country was put under martial law, and the President made the decree "Any and all humans in the American continent who have powers are required by law to come to military to become a soldier of the US army forces, otherwise they will be terminated."

VIEW THE OOC https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=335352

CLASS

S.O.T.
    Spoiler:

Outsiders
    Spoiler:

Hider
    Spoiler:

Striker
    Spoiler:

YOUR ROLE
    Basically, you have two choices: you can be someone who has powers or someone who doesn't. Depending on your class, your goals are different. I guess the only other thing I can say here is that the RP starts in New York City, and the date is January 8, 2015.

POWERS
    If you choose to be an outcast, you should probably learn how to choose your power. All there is on this is just a few rules:
    -1. No powers that make you impossible to kill.
    -2. All powers have limits.
    -3. No making powers that are boring and clichèd.
    -4. If you have trouble with your power, ask me for help. I don't have a life, so it shouldn't take to long before you get a response.
    -5. Make yourself more experienced with your power the longer you've had it.

RULES
    Oh God, that was exhasting. I've been typing this for hours. Anyway, I hope I'm about done with this, here are the rest of the rules:
    Obey all basic RP rules.
    I see that look on your face. You want a second character. If you would like two characters, just write a second SU.
    Romance stops at kissing.
    To make sure you read the rules, put this into your SU as a password: There's a Yin for every Yang.
    No trolling, spamming, bunnying, etc.

SLOTS
    I can't believe I forgot this.

1. Nidoking76
    2. Logical Cabbage
    3. Godzil
    4. Rejectionthehedgie
    5. Archer99
    6. Judge Mandalore Shepard
    7. Gelius3

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    Carl
    Duty Calls

Carl hopped into his car. It was time for another job: someone got a virus. Not a biological virus or anything, just an ordinary computer virus. Carl never thought twice about this job though. It did seem a bit pointless, but hey, people payed him good money for this.
    Carl picked up his phone. On the other end was Carl's client, and like always, he wasn't happy about his computer troubles.
    "Look pal," the man said, "do you know how much this computer cost me?"
    Carl sighed. "Probably more than I think it does. That's normally what people tell me."
    "Look, this is no laughing matter. This computer cost me $239 dollars. $239 dollars."
    "Wow, because everyone else's is so much cheaper. Look, from what you've told me, this is a simple Trojan. It shouldn't be that difficult to deal with. So when I say, 'you're overreacting', your overreacting."
    Carl heard a sigh. "Fine. Just hurry as fast as you can." The man hanged up.

Carl walked into the store. The job was done, it was just a simple virus. Easy to deal with if you understand code. Carl put a thing of orange juice on the counter. As Carl was paying for his juice, he saw a magazine. He normally didn't pay attention to these, but this one was different. It said on the cover, "Outcast in the area?" This made Carl pale. Did someone know he was an Outcast? Carl picked up the magazine, and put it one the counter.
    "How much does it cost?"

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Gelius Parker - An young Outcast
    January 8th 2015
    New York is dangerous​

I hide myself in the corner of the street. I was being chased again. I look to Peter's journal.
    "Peter... This was my fault... You would be alive in home..." No this is not the time to act like a guilty.

I look to both sides. Clear. I concentrate myself. I had to find the Outsiders. I walk back to the the main street. I was tired. Being chased is like a sport. I needed my forces to run away. Without home or way to go back, all i can do is run and hide. The powers are cool but this is too harsh.

When look right, i saw S.O.T. units coming. More units were coming from back and front, so i quickly sneak to the left. Then i look to a place to hide, but nothing. I turned right and continued to run. I trip on a rock but i get up easily. I see a trash bin and i get in to hide. I hold the breath for 20 seconds and i get out. They were gone. I walk through the street, and i reach to a park.

I sit down behind some bushes and i start to look on New York City Map. I did not knew where i wanted to go. "This is a hard life." I said.

Then i get a phone call. "Hello?" I said.

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna Fey

Luna sat in a private office by herself. She'd been contemplating leaving soon, but decided against it. Besides, she didn't have any plans today, she needed to finish working. Just as she was about to start typing, some stranger rushed into her office. Not at all surprised, Luna turned to the door, an obvious scowl on her face. The young woman who had just barged in flinched under her stare and started rambling about how sorry she was. Luna, annoyed by this silenced her immediately. "What is you need?" She asked, not particularly interested by the woman.

"Th-the boss needs you!"

"As I've told you all before, I take orders from no one."

"Th-that's true b---"

"I'll be right there if it'll shut you up." Luna said, leaving her seat. She strode by without look back, and walked down the hall to her so called "bosses" office. She knocked on the door before entering after hearing a short come in. The man she saw was about in his thirties, and obviously not interested in his work. She took the seat in front of his desk, taking note of the mess of papers and such. Saying nothing, the young adult waited for the man to say something. After a few hours of talking she was finally able to return home. She hadn't spoken much, giving a simple yes or no every now and again. Upon exiting the building, she walked down the streets. Having been working, she was exhausted, but there was something else that needed to be taken care of.​

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Screw the Magazine

Carl picked up his magazine. He was scared to look inside of it, but he wanted to know if hundreds of Dogs were going to swarm towards his house. Taking a deep breath, Carl opened the magazine. Flipping through it, he found the page he was looking for. It said, "Ten people who live next door who may be Outcasts!". Carl read the list out loud.
    First on the list was just some guy who people claimed to be doing strange things. Same thing with the second one. And the third one. Carl just skimmed through the names until he found his. At the very end of the list, was the name Carl Turner. Carl cursed. How would they know? Carl thought. Better yet, how did they find out? All my power let's me do is see things and be good at stuff. Carl read the article description.

Carl Turner, a computer programmer, is the last person to list. It is not known if he is or isn't an Outcast, but it is theorerized that he is because of how good at everything he is. He seems to know every fact in the world, and stranger still, he is absurdly good at everything you throw at him, even if he never has done it before. On another note...

Carl stopped reading the article. He pulled out a pair of scissors, cut the magazine into little pieces, and threw them all in the trash. Then, he grabbed the trash bag, and threw it into the trash bin outside. The trash truck was supposed to come by later today, best to add more garbage to their collection. When Carl went back inside, he slumped himself into a chair. "Damnit," Carl said. "...Screw you magazine. Screw you."

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna Fey

It was nice to know that she had the rest of the day off, but typically, she didn't really care much. As long as no one was bothering her it was a good life. Except for the fact she was constantly getting into fights because she usually ignored everyone around her. It annoyed her that everyone she knew was either a lying piece of trash, or out for themselves. As a result she didn't trust very many people if any at all. This world became cruel after that damn explosion, and even worse when people like me were-no, I don't want to think about it. She continued to pass through the busy streets, stopping at the store across the street.

Luna picked up a newspaper, and continued on her way. The headlines where filled with news from the S.O.T. How she loathed them. If it weren't for them, outcasts would be free, just as the humans they were. But that didn't matter to them. In a world where the S.O.T forced outcasts into service with the option of being killed or joining, the odds were more in their favor. So there were also outcasts who teamed up to beat the S.O.T, Luna herself included. All hell had broken loose, and Luna was determined to put an end to it.

After a bit of thought, Luna decided to take a short cut home. She walked down the street, and found some man ripping a.. magazine it looked like. He seemed pretty upset, but it was none of her concern so she just walked past him, her usual blank expression evident.​

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Going for a stroll

After a few minutes of sitting their, Carl got up. It was pointless to just sit their waiting for the S.O.T. to show up at his door. Carl stood up and looked into his fridge for something to eat. He found the same thing of orange juice that he purchased earlier, Carl could have sworn he had drank it. Carl picked up his juice and started to walk outside. I need some fresh air, Carl thought. Taking a sip of his juice, Carl continued walking. He saw some girl walking down the street. Carl completely ignored her. He didn't want anyone to recognize his name from the magazine. "Stupid magazine," he muttered. After Carl was walking for a few moments, he realized that he had seen her somewhere before. Thinking about this for a moment, he realized that he saw her out of the corner of his eye when he was to busy destroying that freaking magazine to notice. He then realized that, if she was curious enough, she might by that exact magazine edition to find out what was wrong with. Then she'd see Carl's face in the magazine, and the S.O.T. would be at his doorstep before he could blink. "Crap." Carl said. Carl walked back to this girl, quickening his pace to reach her faster. "Hello there," he said to her, trying hard to not sound nervous, which was pretty easy with some help from his power, "how are you?"

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Gelius Parker - An young Outcast
    January 8th 2015
    Looked out​

"Hello? Who is there?" I say but then they hang up. I store in my bag my phone. I see a magazine. I look to the names. But someone found me. S.O.T. agents. I run away.

I found another shelter on a public bathroom. I see the magazine. There was a name, Carl Turner. It said that he was a computer programmer and an possible Outcast. Maybe he could help me, i am chased by a lot of S.O.T. agents. I want a place to get shelter.

I go back to the streets. I see a man and a girl. I was so hungry. And tired. I tried to get near them but i didn't had forces and i black out.

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna Fey

Luna had walked a bit farther ahead when the man from before stepped up beside her. What did he want? Whatever, he's probably some ignorant drunk or something. She gave him a harsh side glare as he spoke and focused on her frontal view. He was obviously collected, so after a few minutes of silence she decided he wasn't drunk. She stopped walking and turned to him. "I'm fine, but I have no time to talk to strange people I have no knowledge of." She said before turning away and beginning to walk off again.

If he didn't get the message from her words, she gave him a suspicious yet uninterested glare. She continued to walk, not concerned if the man followed her or not. Then again, he seemed like he wanted something, not that she cared. She hated being bothered. It was obviously not the time for such irrelevant matters.​

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Nita Crane
    It's a Jungle Out There

As the man in front of me froze, he gave me a hard glare. Sure my head was hurting, but it was worth being hit with that gun in his hand. He might have the answers I need alright.

"Now tell me where is Coin."

At first he used all his will to stay still but as my head worked more and more, I finally forced words out of his mouth.

"Coin... is in... the restaurant... in the square..."

The more I push the thought of him in my control, the more my legs give out. Before I lose more of my energy, I take the gun out of his hand and point it to his head. Then I release him. He falls to his knees, gasping.

"Pathetic. Now if you're a good bastard, then you'll say nothing of this today, unless you really want me to make you do something you regret."

Catching his breaths, the man nods at me.

"You and your little powers... That's the only reason why I won't bust you. Coin will find you first, that's for sure. He has eyes everywhere."

I just laugh and pull the trigger and point to his leg. As the bullet finds his leg, he lets out a yell and groans. With that, I take the gun with me and leave the darkness of the narrow house. As the sunlight greets me, I use my shoulders to cover me as my eyes adjust to it. As I walk out of the rough areas of New York, I head strait for the square. As I pass by to the main area, I see all over posts about the same articles over and over. Finly giving in, I cautiously stop to the closest one and read it.

Carl Turner, a computer programmer, is the last person to list. It is not known if he is or isn't an Outcast, but it is theorerized that he is because of how good at everything he is. He seems to know every fact in the world, and stranger still, he is absurdly good at everything you throw at him, even if he never has done it before.

Yet another Outcast. I sigh. When are these people going to learn that a war us a waste of time, not to mention money. The S.O.T. even though they don't have noses, but they have great sources of eyes watching and waiting. Outsiders in the other hand are just a bunch of cowards that hide to save their own skin. But no one can actually blame them. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if surveillance is watching this 'Carl' as we speak. I myself am an Outcast but I not just give up, especially with Coin out there. I shake my head. Lingering too long, I go foward.

As I crept closer to the block ahead, I make a quick right into an abandoned mansion. As I went in, I retrieved a backpack from there. If you press your ears close to it, you can hear it. You can hear the ticking.

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Poor guy

Carl frowned. Not just because she was rude. Until further notice, Carl didn't like her, and her response showed that this went both ways. The main reason was because of the stupid magazine. If she saw that magazine, she might be curious enough to find out what was wong with it. Before Carl could say anything about this though, he saw someone staggering down the corner. Then the man passed out. Carl made a little scream, and ran towards the unconscious man. Information and skill in doctoring flooded into Carl's brain, in case he was going to need it. Carl checked his pulse. Still breathing, Carl though, at least he isn't dead. Carl heaved the unconscious man over his shoulder, and began to carry him to his house. Before Carl walked off with the unconscious man, however, Carl looked up at the girl, and put his finger to his lips - the universally agreed upon signal to keep your mouth shut.

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna Fey

Luna smirked. It seemed like he'd gotten the message, but before she could completely forget him, the man let out a sound of alarm to which she found her attention. A boy had collapsed, and it looked as if he was tending to him. So he's a doctor? But something wasn't sitting right. A doctor would've surely kept his cool.. Something was off about this man, and her gut was telling her he was silencing her for a reason. So she followed him, until she was confidently striding by his side.

"Who are you?" Luna asked suspiciously. She wasn't one of many words, but perhaps he was more than she thought of him if she was correct. She wasn't sure though.​

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Questions and answers

Carl continued moving the man to his house. When he heard the girl speaking to him though, he stopped. He looked at her for a second, and then continued moving, muttering, "Doesn't want to talk until I'm carrying a load. Of course." He then grumpily replied to her, "I'm a nerdy computer programmer who's carrying a heavy load without help." Carl shot a suspicious glare at her. He then took a sip of his juice and continued carrying the unconscious man. "But you should probably be asking who someone else is", Carl continued. "And by that, I mean, who is this man I'm carrying to my house?"

Last edited:

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna Fey & Carl Turner

Luna didn't care much for his little attitude, but he furthered her suspicions after saying he was a computer designer. Then how would he have medical skills? Something wasn't right, but she would figure it out soon enough. She continued to follow him, weighing her options of what to say. There wasn't much she could say, but she'd figure it out. After hearing his words she looked at the man unconscious over his shoulder. He didn't look like much, just some kid around her age. What's a guy like him doing on the streets?

"What's so special about him, and why should I care? To me he just seems like an ordinary street-rat." She said, narrowing her eyes. "And don't dodge my questions. What's your name." It was a demand more than a question, but honestly, she didn't really care.

Carl didn't know what to say to this at first, but then he said, "What do you mean, 'what's so special about him?' He's a human being, just like you or me. By that logic, what's so important about you? But I really should stop dodging around your question. My name is Carl Turner." Carl let the man sit on the ground for a second as Carl faced the girl. "And your name is..." Carl then began to say every letter of the alphabet until he reached L. He could tell her name began with L because her faced twitched a bit, but he could only notice this twitch because of his Observancy. "So your name begins with L... La, lay, Loo, LUNA! Your name is Luna, isn't it?"

"You know me, but how? I've never seen you in my life." Now she was definitely suspicious. Knowing her name, a computer programmer with doctor skills? It was not a combination you would see everyday. She didn't like being known by name by ones she didn't know, but it seemed it couldn't be helped in this situation. Perhaps I'm paranoid, and he got lucky... But she still didn't trust this Carl, but she hadn't picked up any lies from truthism so far. "And to answer your question, I am not of importance to you just as this man has no importance to me. It's simple really, as long as I don't have importance I'm no spoken toward or to. That's how I preferred it until you interrupted my peace." She said calmly.

Carl couldn't help but smirk as he heard Luna's response. He walked over and continued to move the man. Carl could see his house, he was almost home. "I seem to interrupt everyone's peace," Carl started. "And I know your name because of a trick I learned. I say every letter in the alphabet, and when I reach the letter someone's name begins with, well, they don't know this, but their face twitches a little. It's almost impossible to notice, but, well, I guess awesomeness does describe me. But enough about me. Why are you so interested in me?"

He's not telling me something. Luna thought, but he wasn't lying, because she would have immediately felt a pull in her mind of deception, but lying is different than not telling the whole story, so her powers wouldn't activate. She knew she'd eventually be able to corner him, so all she had to do was wait. For not she wanted answers, so she would further question him until she got what she wanted.

"My interest in you is nothing you need to understand, therefore it will remain unknown." She said, rounding the answer to her own needs. "Now tell me, I doubt your 'awesomeness' had anything to do with your knowing my name, and I dislike not being told the full truth." She said bluntly. She had no time for idle chat, but something odd pulled her toward him.

Carl could see the door to his house. He pulled the unconscious man to the door while answering Luna's question. "I told you, it's just a cheap party trick I learned. And besides, what do you mean 'the whole truth'? If you want to learn more, ask more creative questions." Carl let the unconscious man sit on the sidewalk while Carl opened the door. While Carl brought the man onto his bed, Carl said, "Besides, I can't see why it's any of your business. " Carl stuck the thing of juice into the fridge, and pulled out a thing of eggs he could scramble for his lunch. Carl looked at Luna and said, "You hungry?"

There it was, that strange pull. Somewhere, he had just lied. And her gut told her it was the party trick. As if I'd be that ignorant. Dishonesty, such a distasteful word. Now she was mad, but she tried o keep the look of her face. "You lie. It isn't a party trick. It's something more.. complicated, isn't it." It was a statement, not a question. She tried to hold back a sneer of pure disgust. "To look one in the face and lie, I hate those kind of people. Either you tell me the truth or tell me to leave. Either way I'll need to confirm something for myself."

Carl sighed. "Look, everyone lies for one reason or another. Either to deliberately make someone miserable or to save one's skin. And I follow the ladder." Carl frowned. "Just leave. And don't tell anyone about me. People already think I'm an Outcast, so don't go out and confirm this." Carl walked over and pulled a magazine out of the unconscious man's pocket. Carl flipped to page 12. There it was. The page that marked his doom. Carl walked over and shoved the magazine towards Luna. "And get rid of that wretched magazine for me," Carl said as he walked over to watch the news.

"I guess I'll keep this to myself. Don't think I'm with or for the S.O.T. I wish for there downfall, but that should give you the hint. I don't think it's a party trick, but if you choose to live in fear the decision is yours." She said, taking the magazine and heading out.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Nita Crane
    A Flip Set-up

As I continue towards my destination with the ticking bomb in my backpack, I think about how my stay in New York has been. It's been alright besides getting ambushed by spies of Coin day after day. I sigh. That man came from no where and attacked me, but I let him make me fall unconscious. After all, he might have taken me to Coin. Even as I think of his code name, I feel bitterness in my mouth.

I am so lost in thought that I flinch at the hand that lands on my back. I feel nervous, and I turn around to whoever it was. It was two men in uniform, S.O.T. uniform.

"Excuse me miss, we would like to ask you a few questions if it's alright," says the one on the right. His tone suggests that I don't argue.

I used to think my blond hair and green eyes were a curse, but it's that same beauty that has helped me along the way now. And being 5 foot 2, it helps to look vulnerable. More luckier for me, lying is easier for me now.

"Sure. It's just that can you make it quick? I got a date with my boyfriend and I don't want to be late and all... I've been bad enough to come late to most of them..."

"Okay, okay," says the one on the left. "Now shut up and listen to us. Have you seen anyone that are, you know, Outcasts..."

The last words come out with a hiss and pure hatred. I pretend to look in shock as all normal citizens do when the word Outcast is mentioned. I stare right at their eyes, not too boldly but just interested. No doubt that they are looking for the potential 'Carl' from the magazines. I was about to respond when I see a tattoo on the S.O.T. to the right, on the tip of his neck. It's small, but I've seen it so many times I know what it it; a drawing of a coin on fire.

As I gulped a bit, I take a chance to look the one on the left. He doesn't seem to have the same one there. So even Coin has now infiltrated the S.O.T. with his men. There's bound to be many more spies here for him, but it would explain why they decided to interrogate me. Before more seconds fly by, I gather myself.

"Yes," I lied. "I think I saw that boy from the magazine walk earlier towards the other side of town. Maybe his folks kicked him out or something."

The best thing I can do is get these two thugs off my tail. Hopefully 'Carl' decided not to go to the other side of town. But wait a minute... Shouldn't they know where he is?

"That's not enough details miss. I think we need-"

Before he can say to the station, I produce the thoughts in my mind to control them. I can see it already, both are in my control. They will obey my commands, they obey me... Looking at them, both of them have slumped down their shoulders but they look perfectly fine, and the people around us continue to do their things in this city. I let one go in front of me and the one with the tattoo behind me. I need to escape somewhere private. The last thing I want is to end up at the news or a magazine. As soon as the both of them escort me to a very abandoned building, I pull out their issued teasers and guns, I let them out of my control. My head was starting to feel woozy.

Coin's ally stares at me coldly as I point both their guns at them. From the corner of my eye, I see the left one getting ready to tackle me and I hurl the gun at his face. As he staggered back, I pulled out the first teaser and shocked him. As he trembled, I felt someone grabbing me and I recoil the teaser at the infiltrator. He too follows the example and he goes down. I hear the ticking of my backpack getting stronger. I need to ditch this thing soon...

Before I could, I see ice shards flying towards me and I jumped down just in time, but a shard grazed my cheek. As the blood comes down, I see my backpack with the bomb fly to the other room. I can decide to ditch it here and risked being traced or I can take it. The choice was made for me when more ice shards went my way and I rolled away to the door. Before I know it I'm running out of there to outside. With motivation, I run away from there but then I see a shadow up on the rooftops as a fire came down in the mansion. I barely got away when the bomb exploded.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Gelius Parker - An Young Outcast
    September 8th 2015
    Waking up

I wake up. I was laid on a bed. I try to get up. Last thing i remembered was that i passed out.
    I leave the room. I was less tired, it's normal that i passed out. Running away from those S.O.T. took my energy. Anyway i left the room and i was at the living room i think...

I found the newspaper on my bag that i got earlier. At the front cape there was a image, and in it was me. The title was:
    "Black Outcast appeared in the streets of New York City from nowhere! Authorities are trying to get the Outcast as fast as possible! He is considered dangerous."

First of all, i'm not that dangerous. Second, my life that was ruined with the death of my best friend and by being stuck here, was worst now. Third of all, this is bad!

I start to write on Peter's journal what happened today. After i finished, i closed Peter's journal and i but it back on my bag.

I notice that my hat did not fell from my head. Awkward...

I continue to walk until i see someone seeing television. I say:

"Huh... Who are you? How did i reached here and where am I?" I look to him "I need an explanation."

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Unconscious no more

Carl turned around to see that the man had woken up. Carl was watching the news to see if he could find out who this guy was. All he got were false leads about a man named Coin. He new the leads were false because the news reporter was a terrible liar, and because he had a tattoo that was a coin on fire. Note to self: if you ever secretly decide to work for a man named Coin, don't get a coin tattoo. Carl smiled at the man, and said, "Hello, my name is Carl Turner. I found you passed out in the middle of a road. Seriously, of all places to pass out, why a road?" Carl tossed the thing of orange juice to the man. "Drink it, it helps. Anyway, do you want me to cook you some eggs or something."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Gelius Parker - An Young Outcast
    September 8th 2015
    Food...

"Oh thanks and yes i'm kinda hungry. My name is Gelius Parker and i passed out there because i was out of energies to keep escaping the S.O.T. agents. They are chasing me because of this." I show Carl the newspaper with my picture on the front page. I give him the newspaper while i saw the news about someone called Coin. I sit down on one chair and i start to read a book.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Nita Crane
    Cornered Out

As the explosion sent me flying to the ground, I hear sirens coming near me. Before I can do anything, someone pulls me up. An S.O.T. agent. I kept my cool as the cops, with no tattoos, picked me up and handcuffed both of my hands.

"So tell us miss, what exactly did you have to do with the explosion?"

Luckily for me, I am prepared for anything. Literally anything. Since I'm too weak to take control of them, I have plan B.

"I'm sorry. Two thugs were disguised as S.O.T. agents and they kidnapped me, tricking me into thinking that they had a mission for me. So then once they had me, I simply escaped and then there was ice and fire..."

"Ice and fire? What the..." The agent who handcuffed me looked confused.

"Between you two and me, I think they were caused by an Outcast."

I made sure I let the last word fall like venom and make it seem like something should not exist. The agent nodded to the other agent who is female and she returned to her cop car. The guy looked wide-eyed and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"How do I know you weren't the Outcast yourself?"

I stare right into his eyes.

"I'm Agent Montenegro of the New Jersey S.O.T. Pleased to meet you."

He narrowed his eyes again.

"What's an agent doing without her uniform? And your badge?"

"An Outcast killed my brother and nearly me too. Ever since then, I feel like wearing the uniform makes me a potential target for Outcast torture. I can't wait til we wipe out all those aliens from this planet." I take a pause as I released too much hatred from my voice. His eyes cleary showed that he bought it. "As for my badge, I have it in my pocket of course. I still need that."

With that, he releases me from the handcuffs and I grab my pocket to the fake badge I have. I showed it to him with my left hand and extended my right hand. He looked at it and shook hands with me.

"I'm Agent Flynn. Pleasure to have you here. But for now go back to our office because we're about to do some hunting. For Outcasts."

I nod. Before I could leave, the lady from before comes back with a pale face.

"It turns out we aren't going to be hunting for one Outcast. Another one was spotted minutes ago. And then there's that Carl boy that we should be keeping an eye out for."

"You're going to have to put this city on lockdown," I suggest. Both of them turn to look at me. "Unless you want them to kill us all or escape from us."

The look hesitant at first, but finally Agent Flynn pulls out his cell.

"Boss, I need all the troops we have now. This city is on lockdown."

Years
    Jade Greenwall
    New Orders

"Attention, all units! Leave your duties, city is going on lockdown and the S.O.T. needs support!" The voice crackles over the radio, shaking Jade out of her nap. She had been assisting in a training session, helping some of the new Dogs prepare for fights against the Outsiders. She hadn't exactly made any new friends, but at least the new guys would know what to expect now.

Shaking off these thoughts, she grabs her radio, quickly getting dressed in her mission gear. "Dispatch, this is Agent Dryad, Hound Division. I'm en route to Central, reporting for duty. Over and out." She heads outside, hopping into her car, a beat-up old Volkswagen Bug she affectionately called the "Blue Beetle". Speeding off, she pulls out her phone to call her most recent partner, Agent Flynn. "Flynn, it's Jade. Talk to me, man, what's happening out there?"

Bryan Hunter
    Investigating the Tabloids

Bryan flips through a magazine he had obtained from a vendor in the park. It was quite the fascinating little read, even without the list of potential Outsiders. He almost felt bad about it, that tabloid journalists were doing his job for him. He scoffs at some of the names, muttering to himself. "Well, they aren't much of a threat. He's dead and she's living in the Everglades." But still, he had some searching to do. He skins the names, one in particular standing out. "Sean Streller. No known location. Often seen around the destroyed section of the city. Seems like a good place to start."

He heads out on foot, not trusting New York City traffic, and wanting to keep his eyes open for anything unusual.

Back