• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outcast (Rated T for teen, IC)

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna Fey

Upon leaving, Luna threw the magazine in the trash. It wasn't her business to dwell on others, but it was apparent that this Carl was exactly who he was made out to be. He was an outsider. But what bothered her was his power. He obviously had at least one, and she was sure it had something to do with his sudden knowledge in doctoring. But what could it be..? She wondered. Though, she knew she didn't have time for this, it was something she needed to pursue sooner or later.​

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Not very inconspicuous

Carl heard the news playing about Coin. It was taking about how they had discovered two top agents of his, Nita Crane and Sean Cipher Streller. Of course, the news reporter was still lying, Carl didn't know who these people were, but they were about to be in trouble. "Hey," Carl shouted, "you can continue to watch that guy, just remember that he's lying."

I heard Carl talking about something. I wasn't paying so much attention. I say while i give him the newspaper:
    "Take it. You will understand why S.O.T. chased me."
    I turn back to read my book. The book was so boring that i wanted to throw it out through the window. But instead i place it on my bag. I take out my phone and i start to hear music. I drink a little of orange juice. It was good. I was hungry.

I start to hear voices. They were talking about me. I could hear them.

Carl read the newspaper. Reading it, he sighed. He grabbed the TV remote and turned off the TV. Then he turned to "Gelius", which was what the newspaper said he was called, and then he said, "What kind of idiot are you? When you're being hunted by the S.O.T., you don't tell the person your crashing in the house of so! If I were someone else, I would probably have called the S.O.T. by now to get a nice cash reward for turning you over!"

I heard him. "I'm not an idiot. I always knew you were an Outcast. I saw on the magazine." I said trying to keep calm about being hunted. Then i drink a little of juice again. I get back to hear my music. Then i go to Google and see the news. My eyes get wide open by a strange thing. The city was in lock down state. Great! Just great! We are stuck!

Carl stood there for a second. "Is it really that obvious? I've been hiding for a few months, someone should have noticed before now if it was that obvious."

I continue to hear music and drinking juice. Then i got a message. Something about my brother... I really did not cared...

Carl sighed. He didn't know what to do. He had been hiding for a good month, and all of a sudden it was like everyone knew he was an Outcast. Carl looked out the window, and saw S.O.T. trucks pulling up. "CRAP!" Carl shouted. He grabbed Gelius and pulled him to the ground. Carl whispered to Gelius, "Go hide in the basement. Now."

I run to the basement but before i enter i say to him.
    "If you need help on fighting ask me..." I enter and hide under a table.
    I look to the New York City map. I do not know if we could escape safely. If only we could pass by the lockdown barrier...

Carl smiled. He had no need to fight them. He walked out the door and looked at the S.O.T. agents. "Hello?" Carl called, his powers aiding him in sounding confused.
    "Hello there sir," one of the S.O.T. agents said, "We're looking for Carl Turner. There was this girl we were questioning who told us that she heard a rumor that you're an Outcast.
    Carl looked shocked and horrified, but not because of his powers. They captured Luna? She was an Outsider, and the only girl who new about his powers. Well, at least he thought she was an Outsider. He didn't know, but it was implied...
    "Who?" Carl said.
    "If you don't mind sir, we'll ask the questions."
    Carl knew the only way to find out if they had Luna trapped in a base somewnere being tortured. "Fine," Carl said, "take me away for questioning."
    "So you're Carl Turner?"
    "Yes."
    "Then come with us."
    They loaded Carl into the truck and drove away.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Gelius Parker - An Young Outcast
    8th September 2015
    Alone

I heard the truck going away, so i went up.
    Carl was gone. Oh great this was going worst.
    I still could see the truck. I ran faster as i can.
    I get to reach and climb the truck. I can't lose Carl's track.
    Even i tried i fell form the truck...
    When i fell i lost my senses for 3 seconds... When i get the senses back, the truck was gone.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Nita Crane
    A Stranded Outcast

As more and more patrols crowded the city, Agent Flynn made me go to his vehicle and showed me three pictures; two guys and one girl.

"These right here are the potential Outcasts we have in our radar. There's Carl, Luna, and Gelius. We have a feeling that they are allies and can possibly be escaping this city right now."

"Don't worry Agent Flynn," I say coolly. "I got them b****es covered. So where are they?"

He stops for a moment and pulls out a phone. Then he shows me some coordinates.

"That's where they should be. Meanwhile I'll guard the border with the others."

I nod to him and take off with the coordinates stuck in my head. Right, left, south, right, north... As I hurry and run, more and more cops are driving off different directions. They must be ready now. As I get closer, I see a truck driving off and I see someone fall off the truck and then looking confused. As I get closer, I see it's one of them. One of them Outcasts. Specifically Gelius. I pull out my teaser from before and I launch myself at him and shock him.

"Move a muscle and I will shoot," I say as I place my foot on his back.

I load my gun and point it at his head.

"We're gonna have to take you to an interrogation. Anything you say can and will be used against you. I feel sorry if you do end up being an Outcast."

I made sure the venom comes out as I pull him up.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    8th September 2015
    Captured​

Someone pulls me up and points me a gun. It might be a S.O.T. agent. I flee away from like 50 agents and i am caught by a girl... I feel strange... I tried to freeze the gun or freeze the girl. But it was impossible for 2 reasons. I could not aim and i can never do this to a girl... It's not being a gentleman.

Now i shall see what waits to me. Carl is taken by S.O.T. and i lost his track, the other girl is somewhere and i get caught by another girl. This is going to be bad.

Years
    Jade Greenwall
    On Scene

Jade pulls the Beetle over to the side of the road, the engine clicking and tinking as she turns it off. Flynn had filled her in on the situation, with the explosion and the suspected Outsiders. All because of a magazine article that they weren't even sure was 100% accurate. Most likely, one or more of those people actually were Outsiders.

As she gets out of the car, she sees a truck fly by, a boy falling off the back of it. She is about to open the trunk to grab her first aid kit, but she hears a shout as the boy is shocked by a taser. Another woman appears, dragging the boy to his feet. Jade rushes over, stopping a few meters away and holding up her hands, showing her I.D. "Agent Dryad, Hound Division. I'm here to help."

Bryan Hunter
    This Far From the Borderline

From his vantage point on top of a closed down convenience store, Bryan watches agents closing the border down. Not many people went through anymore, but there was still security. Curiously, a black vehicle was racing toward the border, coming from the destroyed section. "Now why would someone be out there?" As he watches, a helicopter appears above the car, only to pull away a few moments later. Something seems off about the whole situation, and if Bryan wants answers, the driver of the black car is his best bet.

He jumps off the roof, landing on an old mattress. He bounces off, the springs squeaking in protest, and he rolls when he hits the ground. "Whoa! That was awesome!" There is an abandoned car in the parking lot, a beige Volvo that somehow still has gas in it. He picks the lock, pops the hood, and quickly scans the engine. His power allows him to see exactly how to fix the engine, luckily an easy task. "Well, there's your problem..." He grins, quickly getting to work. A few reconnected wires later, and Bryan has the car running and he pulls onto the road, following the black Mercedes.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Nita Crane
    A Hound Partner

As I began dragging the boy away, I hear someone coming near us. That just might be one of his other Outcast buddies, waiting and coming to attack me. I can't use my own powers or my cover could be blown. I especially don't want that to happen. I look up to see a woman with her hands up holding her ID.

"Agent Dryad, Hound Division. I'm here to help."

So just great. A naive hound is here. Then again, she might be able to help me with this fellow that I caught. Sorry buddy, but that's what cowards get. I drag the boy towards the hound. I pull out my badge in my spare hand.

"Name's Agent Montenegro of the New Jersey S.O.T. I had a pretty rough day but look what I have here."

I drag the boy towards her and let him loose. Before he can react, I slam the but of my gun to his jaw and then I pull out the handcuffs and lock them on his hands.

"What do say you and me take this one back?"

I proposed the offer, plus, it would be nice to have some sort of transportation in this city.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    8th September 2015
    Chased down​

I finally know what is going on. I'm going to be defeated? No i can escape.
    I finally can aim so i freeze the gun and the handcuffs. I break the handcuffs and run away...
    I almost died there... Now i'm all alone again... I kept running until i reach to a restaurant. I enter.
    But when i enter 2 people stop me. They point guns to me. S.O.T. agents. Just great.

"S.O.T.! We have caught you Black Outacst! You can't escape! Surrender!" I put my hands in the air. I sigh. I could see the people scared of me. I suddenly freeze the guys and i run away. I had to be fast because the freeze effect only remains for 5 minutes.
    I run away and i hide on a corner. I just went back like this morning, hiding in the shadows. No there is more things to think about. I need to find Carl. Or i'm screwed. I saw the amount of agents of S.O.T. passing by

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Officially Screwed
    Carl sat in the back of the S.O.T. van. He was waiting for the van to reach the base so he could just spit out a bunch of lies and get it over with. "So," the agent said, "you ready to join?"
    "I'm not an Outcast," Carl lied.
    "Yes, you are. Who do you think made that article?"
    Carl rolled his eyes. "So you faked evidence so that you could kidnap me and force me to join the S.O.T."
    The agent began to snicker.
    "What's so funny?" Carl said angrily.
    "You think we're with the S.O.T.? Seriously, you're a bloody moron. If we were with the S.O.T., we wouldn't need an excuse to capture you."
    "So you're with the Outsiders?"
    "Hell No! That's even worse! If you really must know, my name's Coin."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    8th September 2015
    Captured by S.O.T.​

I look to the sides and i leave the corner. But then S.O.T. agents surround me. "You have no escape!" They said. They had no guns. This was going to be easy. I create the ice swords with my own hands.

I ram into them and melee with them. I "knocked off" the knifes they had with my swords. But i could not handle him. They grab my hands and legs, covered my eyes and mouth. They said:
    "You have no escape route.". Then they throw me against a wall. Maybe a truck.

Someone inside told me. "Black Outcast. You were captured. Join S.O.T. or you will die." I did not answered. They used the teaser on me. "Next time will be worst.".

They had tied me up to a chair. They had handcuff me to the chair. I have no future i think.

Years
    Bryan Hunter
    Meeting in a Dark Alley

Bryan had followed the black Mercedes, which had led him to a restaurant. He'd waited in his car, noting that the driver wasn't exactly what he was expecting. But then, he was expecting an agent of some kind. After his target left the restaurant, Bryan followed him once more, until he parked his car in an alleyway. Bryan quickly left his own car parked on the side of the road, heading into the alley to meet the man.

Bryan casually approaches the man, thumping his hand on the car. "Seems a shame to have to hide a nice car like this. You on the run from somebody?"

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Double Screwed

Carl gulped. "What?" he said in a nervous voice.
    "I am Coin," Coin replied. "Did you think I was being sarcastic?"
    Well ♥♥♥♥, Carl thought.
    "Now then," Coin started, "I've been paying close attention to you for a short while, and if I'm correct, you have the ability of knowledge. You can do anything you want to far better than everyone else on your first time."
    "How did you find me?" Carl asked, still nervous.
    "Oh, it's sort of a childhood thing, " Coin started, "Once upon a time, there was a boy named Coin who was picked on and beaten because of who he was. I kept a nice list of everyone who picked on me so I could come after them later. You were on this list."
    ****, Carl thought.
    "Now, when I realized that you were an Outcast, I was surprised. But it quickly stopped surprising me. I mean, seeing everyone else get thrown out of college even for sympathizing with the Outcasts, I would have happily done the exact same thing. So realizing this, I will have mercy, and give you a chance to join my little gang. If not, however, I'll just do what I should have done a long time ago...
    "Here, would you like an example of what I can do first?"
    "No thank you." Carl replied.
    "Well tough," Coin said.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Triple Screwed

Coin lifted up a mobile phone. "You were probably wanting me to destroy something with my power Carl," Coin started, "but let me show you a different kind of power." He pressed a button on the car and the car continured driving on it's own while Coin leaned toward Carl. He tapped a button on the phone to show a map of the entire city. "This is a map of the entire city. If I wanted to, I could hunt down and kill anyone in the city jut with my mobile. See this S.O.T. truck?" The phone did indeed show an S.O.T. vehicle going down a road. "I could track it. I could car bomb it. But there is an outcast in there name Gelius Parker. And yes, you do know him, so let's bust him out." He tapped a button, and it showed a list of GPS signals. He tapped another button and changed the directions the GPSs were giving. Anoother tap, and he tinkered with street lights. And finally, with everything in place, one of the cars swerved and crashed into the S.O.T. truck. The truck rolled over a few times and then rested on the road. "Carl, let me tell you something," Coin began, "you've never been in control. You've always wanted to be the man in charge. But if you help me, hou be in control of far more than you have ever dreamed of."
    A few seconds of silence passed, followed by Carl saying. "Fine. I'll join."
    "That's the spirit, " Coin laughed. "Now let's go get that hostage!"

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    8th January 2015
    Safe or Busted?​

As the truck was going on forward i was thinking what was going to happen to me. Then something happens. A car crushed on the truck and the truck started to roll. I get hit on my head. I black out...

Few hours latter...

I merely could open my eyes. The truck was completely destroyed... I was still tied and handcuffed...
    The door opened and someone appear near me... I could barely see... I was hearing the voices like they were distant... They cut the ropes and take the handcuffs... My forces were almost out... I try to talk...

"Wh-who are you?... Wh-Where am i?..." And i faint...

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Ditching the Boss

Carl didn't know what to do. He didn't want to be involved with madmen like Coin. But apparently he had no choice. "I had a bunch of my agents already over there," Coin said, "so we just need to go to the base." Carl began thinking of ways to escape. He needed to get out. He needed to escape. He then got an idea. Carl grabbed his phone and slowly pulled it out of his pocket. Instead of doing the normal things people do with phones to escape, he gabbed the phone and threw it at the car pedals. It hit the one that made the car go faser. The car lurched forward at top speed immediately, making Coin create a girly scream in his shock. The stolen S.O.T. truck crashed into a wall, causing Coin's head to bang against the wheel, knocking him out, along with a number of other agents. Carl covered his face to prevent permanent brain damage. The shock was making his head pound, but at least he could now get away from Coin. He got out of the car and ran down the street to his house as fast as possible.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    8th January 2015
    Where am i?

I was waking up... My eyes opened. Last thing i remembered was someone saving me from the truck that destroyed. I was on a truck.

"Kid... Kid!" They were calling me.

"Huh... What?" I said.

"We found you almost dead at that truck. We could save you..." They say... And hearing that i then noticed i had an aid band on my head. "Now another question... What were you doing on that truck?"

I will tell them... After all, they saved my life. "I'm an outcast."

"Good to hear... All we wanted to hear..." They smile. "Here talks Mickey to the base... We got our target..." Oh i'm so ****ed. "How is Coin's truck with the Outcast Carl Turner inside?"

"... The truck went against a wall and we could not get contact..." Says the person in the base. Oh my ****ing god! I was terrified. He helped me once... I now need to help him. I hope he is ok...

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Nita Crane
    Runaway Outcast

Before I could do anything else, the outcast broke the cuffs with ice and froze my gun. Then he ran away before me or Agent Dryad could do anything. I toss the frozen gun to the ground and try to thaw it out.

"Should we go after him or get back up? I frankly want to go after that little b****h."

My mind is swirling with revenge. Ice, ice, ice... Could it have been him that tried to kill me in there? Does he also possess fire? I need to know the facts and the answers to get everything straight. I finally break the ice coating my gun and grab it. I don't complain about the coldness of it.

"If we are going after him, do you know where we can find some fire? I have an idea on trapping this criminal."

The last thing I want to do is hang out with an S.O.T, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. Plus, those cowards of Outcasts deserve it.

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna Fey

Luna was a long way away from home when she saw a familiar face bolt down the street. She had heard the crash and was heading to check it out but she knew it would have to wait. Because somehow Carl was involved. "Hey wait!" She called, dashing after him. What a perfect way to end up. She was going as fast as she could, and was gaining some ground. Apparently he was running from something or someone. When she had caught up enough she called for him gain. "Take a left into that alley!" She called.​

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    CARL
    Quadruple Screwed
    "Take a left into that alley!"
    Carl turned around to see Luna running close behind him. Oh damnit, Carl thought, haven't you done enough?
    Despite wanting to tell her to get lost, Carl dodged into the alley. He stood there, waiting for her to come. Coin's going to come after me any minute, Carl thought, if she's coming to give an apology, she better be quick... "Why are you following me?" Carl said in an annoyed tone. "I'm a litte busy, in case you haven't noticed."

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years

Luna & Carl
    The Madman

"I don't like your tone a voice." Luna said uninterested. He was speaking to her in a way she didn't like, but she didn't let it show how much it pissed her off. She looked back to the end of the alley. He has to be running from someone. "You came from the crash just now didn't you?" She prompted, already knowing he was involved. "And more importantly who are you running from?" She asked.

"Seriously?" Carl started. "I just survived a car crash, and you're complaining about my tone of voice." Carl sighed. "Well, if you have to know, I just ditched a madman."

Luna smirked at this. "Your adventures are of no concern to me, nor are your problems.." She stated, looking out of the alley. Apparently Carl was more tolerable to her now. "I'm guessing you need a place to hide for a while. I guess we can head to my place." She said, walking deeper into the alley. "You can tag along or stay here, makes no difference to me."

Carl had no intentions in following her. However, before she walked off, Carl said, "you know that man who passed out beside the road? He woke up."

Luna stopped in her tracks, but after hearing she remembered something she had been curios about. "Firstly, his well being was of no concern to me in the first place. Second, I have a question for you." She said, giving him a calculating stare. Her chances of getting an answer were slim but she needed to know. "What are your powers?"

Carl smirked. "Awesomeness." He knew that answer would annoy her, but he really didn't care. "Or, if Officer Nofunsky would like more details, I'm good at anything.

Luna could swear she felt her eye twitch, but exploding on him now wouldn't get her any answers. Right now it was taking her all she had not to kill the guy. "Look, I have enough troubles to worry about. Don't make yourself one of them. Or would you rather I show you one of my powers first. Then would you be willing to to tell me the whole truth?" She said irritably.

"Besides an amazing observancy, that's pretty much the extent of my powers. Now, would you like to help me with a problem I have involving an insane psychopath?"

"No 'psychopath' is going to stop me. Of course I can help you." She said. "However, I'll need to know what I'm facing. Just who is this 'madman'?" Luna asked. Her powers may not help, but she knew her way around a fight. "This will eventually cost you though." She said, a slight smirk on her lips.

Carl frowned at that last part. Probably with my life, he thought. I wonder if fate takes checks.
    "A criminal named Coin. From what I've seen, he has control of the entire city, and nobody's noticed. Hell, I only noticed because he tried to recruit me. Now, the only lead I have is a news report that was spreading false rumors in his favor. It mentioned two known agents of Coin. Now, do you want to help?"

Luna weighed her options for a bit. She had to admit Carl had his uses, but apparently this 'Coin' person has major strings to pull. Wait, he was a criminal? "I'll lend you my help. If we work together, we need trust. First off I can tell when people are lying. It's my specialty. If we're going to be fighting, my other power might come in handy."

"Okay then. You can tell me said second power on the way to my house," Carl said. "Coin's probably already gotten up and is on a rampage looking for me, which means we should get moving. And if you're wondering why we have to go to my house, that's were Gelius was."

Luna followed closely behind Carl. She wasn't sure if she could rely on him in a fight, mainly because he was a hider. And the best they can do is runaway from what I've seen. She was especially focused on this 'Coin' person. Apparently he was some hotshot criminal with major connections, but what were they? "My other power is Weight Touch. It allows me to make things lighter and heavier, but I can't yet control which happens."

"Well, you may want to practice," Carl said. "Because if we do get attacked, I don't want the weight of Mount Everest suddenly in front of me. Though enough talking. We have to start moving."​

Back