• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
hoping For the V.06. I cant finish the whole version .05, my game freezes after i talked to ambur town ??, then a team rocket appears.

Help pls...

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
You guys wont guess what happened.

My laptop battery sucks (only holds 10mins of charge, and sometimes causes it not to start up.) so I run it off the AC adaptor only.

Well, in the middle of doing some work, someone tripped over the cable, pulling it out and instantly turning off my laptop.

upon starting it up again, I found that the database files were all corrupted.

Massive drawback, lost days, possibly weeks of work.
If I hadn't done a backup a few hours earlier. Good thing I did because I hadn't backuped for days.

So yeah. I was only doing mapping today, and map files remained intact. Just a real tale on how I would have lost progress (and sprit) if I hadn't performed a backup.

But it did make me come to the conclusion that I need a good backup program if this happens again and actually loose more data.
I know of lots of projects that had died due to data loss. usually due to viruses and other stuff. It's not the main dataloss thats the problem. Your enthausiam in making the game really takes a nosedive if you have to redo stuff.

anyway- anyone know any good free backup utilities?

---

@drZeus.
I couldn'nt think of a natural way that you choose the lati@s. If you chose it; would either die halfway through the game, or you would have to wait til the second half of the game to actually obtain it.

I probably won't add any more eevee evolutions, as you won't encounter any new AI (since they'll be dead)
M = Flareon
Necro = Espeon/New Game +
Lionheart = Umbreon/Day-Night Mode
XDR = Eeveeon
GeoSigma = Leafeon/GenI-III Mode
Vanish_23 = Glaceon/Team Shifter

@mew_nani
No, shiny pokemon are totally inderpendent of everything.

So if you did get a shiny chance at the same time as you're about to battle a corrupted pokemon, you'll just do a normal corrutped battle, then after the battle, you'll get into a fight with a shiny.

@eaggie
Is that a fresh new game? (I heard the gltich appears when you newgame+)

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Uhhh the only one that i've ever used was dropbox. Not sure if that counts haha. But you could just copy the project every once in a while, and put it on there. idk.
But im really glad you made a backup haha

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
wow you seem to know exactly when to do a back up. last time i lost my files it was during a back up and yeah... I raged... bad...

Years
Glad you backed up, I would hate to see this awesome project die just months before its expected completion.

Also, im just curious if you've thought of a storyline for Part 2 or will it just be adding things and fixing other bugs? Don't tell me the story line of you have one.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@renekokkie
Please, play a game before you say you like it. Either that or don't skip all the dialogue.
Anyway, I will be releasing an Alpha of the graphics... change(?) once DarkDoom finishes v.60. I don't have as much free time as he does (ironically, 'cause I'm a lot younger), so it will only go up to the first gym or so. Other areas are either not updated or partially updated. Text has not been replaced, so it will seem kind of out of context.

@DarkDoom- Which chapter am I going up to? I'm kinda addicted to another game right now, so I want to get that out of the way :P

DarkDoom3000

Years
Uhhh the only one that i've ever used was dropbox. Not sure if that counts haha. But you could just copy the project every once in a while, and put it on there.
Wow, that dropbox thing is pretty cool. Ill definetly be using it.

wow you seem to know exactly when to do a back up. last time i lost my files it was during a back up and yeah... I raged... bad...
Yeah, it's happened once to my last game... boy... was I mad. Totally quit game dev for like a year.

Also, im just curious if you've thought of a storyline for Part 2 or will it just be adding things and fixing other bugs? Don't tell me the story line of you have one.

Theres a rough storyline. I will need to add filler material inbetween.

nice i like it but why are you make it in a gsc style
reasons...
G/S/C were/still is my favourite generation
Nostalgia
sets it apart from the rest of the fangames
It's far easier making custom g/s/c graphics. Don't need to recriut a spriter because I can do it myself
Nostalgia.

@renekokkie
@DarkDoom- Which chapter am I going up to? I'm kinda addicted to another game right now, so I want to get that out of the way :P

To the end of chapter 3 I think. After you defeat the second AI. Do it at your own leisure. Theres no deadline.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
I must say this is one fine game - while I wasn't too keen on the combat mechanics on the start, I'm surprised how well they turned out.

I have some questions/bugreports (though they might have appeared already...)
1. Does a Poliwhirl evolve atm? I have a Water Stone (two to be exact) in my bag, but I can't use it...
2. Every time I talked with the girl (sorry, forgot her name) after Elm told me about the AIs, I'd get the issue with the rockets (no combat starting). The time I didn't talk with her, everything was ok.
3. Dragon Rage did double damage to the corrupted Xatu.
4. Instead of fighting Shroomish, I fought a Mudkip with 20 Hp - but got the Shroom as my pokemon.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Above: I believe those have all been reported, except maybe the Marina one.
(DarkDoom, if you missed it, I reported the Xatu one in one off my spellchecks :P)

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
@DarkDoom3000
I already past that problem (the Team rocket) and i also got to finish the beta. However, returning to the towns, i tried getting other pokemon. There is one thing, when i tried to get HootHoot from the old man at Luna forest, the game gives an error like "no hero" or something then the gameshuts off.
Anyways, the game is really nice and the story is new (thats why im anticipating the outcome of this project).
Im actually trying to build my own game using rmxp, its not that easy when u have limited time to do so (and im still learning it).
Hopefully, u'll finish this project.

2 thumbs UP!

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
(DarkDoom, if you missed it, I reported the Xatu one in one off my spellchecks :P)
I actually had missed it, it's fixed now.

I must say this is one fine game - while I wasn't too keen on the combat mechanics on the start, I'm surprised how well they turned out.

I have some questions/bugreports (though they might have appeared already...)
1. Does a Poliwhirl evolve atm? I have a Water Stone (two to be exact) in my bag, but I can't use it...
2. Every time I talked with the girl (sorry, forgot her name) after Elm told me about the AIs, I'd get the issue with the rockets (no combat starting). The time I didn't talk with her, everything was ok.
3. Dragon Rage did double damage to the corrupted Xatu.
4. Instead of fighting Shroomish, I fought a Mudkip with 20 Hp - but got the Shroom as my pokemon.

heh, thanks. the battle system definetly does get used to (especially if you havent played any FF games).

1) Yeah, just equip the waterstone of one of Poliwhirl's junk slot. it should evolve after a battle.
2) a couple of people had reported this, but i couldn't replicate the glitch. but you gave me a hint on what it was. The door, more specifically, the right tile. If you use that one the next section would glitch up. I've rectified the problem now
3+4) yeah, some people did mention thoes. fixed already.

@DarkDoom3000
I already past that problem (the Team rocket) and i also got to finish the beta. However, returning to the towns, i tried getting other pokemon. There is one thing, when i tried to get HootHoot from the old man at Luna forest, the game gives an error like "no hero" or something then the gameshuts off.
Anyways, the game is really nice and the story is new (thats why im anticipating the outcome of this project).
Im actually trying to build my own game using rmxp, its not that easy when u have limited time to do so (and im still learning it).
Hopefully, u'll finish this project.

2 thumbs UP!
Thanks, good luck on your project.

Theres not much finished games here, Pokemon Raptor is the only one I can think of, I hope this will be the next finished one. I can feel it Only 2 more gyms and 2 more AIs left. (speaking of which, SPEE is now the second most replied to -Open- thread in the showcase. (behind pokemon raptor)
--

I've been slowly writing a walkthrough.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xX8uAbJuETEOmwMt9IDjAVJRuhPzRDTStkLdcLtbZIw/edit?hl=en

It's currently a walk in progress. Ill be adding in othe stuff later, including full pokemon movelists. The magic of google docs, is that I can use the browser to modify the documents. So I can modify them anytime, anywhere with no need to do reuploading, since it's all *in the cloud* oooOOOOoooo

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Congrats on the 2nd most replied thread. I feel like I'm posting too much.

On the walkthrough, you're missing a couple of things-

Take RNA Distiller from lab for, I believe, a future sidequest
You left out the items in the Pokemon Academy (and the annoying blinding Geodude.)
Resta Cave section, first paragraph. Missing apostrophe in There's
ManMan section, first paragraph. Missing apostrophe in That's
Right after that, shiny Jigglypuff is not capitalized
Brevis town section missing period at the end
Oak's sidequests, I believe you spelled beacon wrong on #4
-I also don't understand the groups of ten part :/
Last sentence of Beetle Quest, won't have many items.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Aw crap. I can battle a shiny Pokemon... and not be able to obtain it. :( This is the saddest moment of my life since I lost that shiny Diglett-not. :D

Sorta dissappointing that you can't obtain the Shinys (as far as I know... :paranoid:) so do you get something REALLY good in return? Like a Lost Loot or Golden Seed equivalent?

(For those of you that haven't played PMD-Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and have no idea what I'm talking about...

Lost Loot: Does nothing, sells for around 4,000 Poke. (As opposed to the Gold Ribbon, which sells for 2,000.)
Golden Seed: Raises the level of one Pokemon by 5.

or maybe even multiple rare items? :))

Sorry for being late on the whole backup thing. Thank goodness for them, huh? :)

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
If you face shinies directly after a battle could your pokemon be healed just a bit b4 you fight because some battles really almost destroy your team ad I'd hate to lose a shiny bcause of it.

DarkDoom3000

Years
You won't be able to catch and use them, but it is part of a metagame, of trying to scan the 30 or so shiny pokemon in the game. Basically a 3rd pokedex.
-Pokemon Obtained [201]
-Pokemon Scanned [385]
-Shinies Defeated [30]

You'll get, yet to be decided rare items. You gotta remember it's a LOT easier to encounter them than the official games. ( 1 in 256 vs 1 in 8100+)

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Fine but, if you complete the shinydex professor oak should give you a special [shiny] pokemon, or something else completing it shouldn't go to waste.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I agree with DrZues. I would like at least ONE shiny after all the effort of scanning the 30 or so shinys in the game. (And not being able to catch a single one... :'()

Maybe it can be a random one chosen by some hidden mechanism thingy. :) (Shiny Charizard FTW! :D) Or one you the creator chooses yourse-

Wait a minute! I just got an idea!

Shiny summons!

...think about it. You can be just using an ordinary summon in-battle and BAM! A shiny version of said summon shows up! It might not work so well depending on the summon... but it could be potentially awesome! :)

DarkDoom3000

Years
Theres no real way to change battle graphics; without manually editing them (like BCKC's graphics edit).

I can easily change the menu picture and pokedex pic. but battle pic is impossible without actually making another pokemon, which would be copypaste of the original, but changing the battle animation(pic)- that would include reapplying the 80TMs. so it's a bit of a nuicence.

Im gonna propose an idea. but probably won't actually get programmed in any time soon.
How about... if you scan enough shinies, you can change one of your own into one. It has to be fully evolved, and can only be from a select few (maybe the starters from each gen or something) so it lightens the amount of shinies i would have to make.

That would be far easier to make and seems more useful since it would be a shiny that you choose.

Or I could make it that when evolving to the final form, theres a 1 in 8000 chance of it turning shiny.

-----------
On another note.

Heres the v0.6 corrupts.
v06corrupted.png

Last edited:
Back