• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • I'm responding to the new game plus thing.

I beat the game as much as I knew how. As in I beat Jasmine, the third AI, gone through the desert, and made it to Portus. So I went through new game+ and played through to Amplus. I watch through the event with Elm and afterwards when I'm chasing Team Rocket, the dialogue on the first grunt won't show and it just freezes.
    thanks. Might take some time to nail down what's causing this one. Does the "!" alert sign pop up above his head?

Open source as in able to be edited by anyone (using RM2K3).
    Unless... I haven't looked hard enough for the project file?
    Anyway, i meant the vertical space that it takes for the banner :/
    Yeah, anyone can open and edit it, Just use RM2k3, and load up the directory that SPEE is saved on. and it should show up as a normal project.

Banner is vertically larger than most, could be smaller. (but wider)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • thanks. Might take some time to nail down what's causing this one. Does the "!" alert sign pop up above his head?

Yeah, anyone can open and edit it, Just use RM2k3, and load up the directory that SPEE is saved on. and it should show up as a normal project.

Banner is vertically larger than most, could be smaller. (but wider)
    Nope :/ He just walks up to him and nothing. Luckily I still kept my original non-new game+ file. I don't know if this event effects how far I can go though @-@

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    You mean Moltres and Luiga were in the past release?! But I never ran into them. Where are they?

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Nope :/ He just walks up to him and nothing. Luckily I still kept my original non-new game+ file. I don't know if this event effects how far I can go though @-@

Hmm.. I can't seem to recreate this bug. I may have accidently fixed it some time ago. Hopefully i did.

You mean Moltres and Luiga were in the past release?! But I never ran into them. Where are they?
    When you get regirock- I also gave you Lugia and Moletres summons. just to show them off :D. same situation with the day/night system being packed with the old/new system. Now you get the old/new once you defeat geosigma.
    --------------------------------------------------

Minor Update

Beta is comming along nicely. Now i just need to program in the geosigma battle and the next city.

Alternate Logo

I was bored yesterday, so made this to pass time.
    It's quite a nice contrast to the normal logo.
    altlogo.png

It's quite fitting since SPEE is a Pokemon/Final Fantasy hybrid.

Summons Update

I've changed the system- Before you needed Eeveeon to summon, but now- Any form of eevee can summon (once you've obtained one)

Hotkeys Rearranged

Before- hotkeys 1-9 were used for various items. But it often got confusing which key corrisponds to which item. So i've now grouped up some items.

#1- Set 1: Basic Items (Cellphone, Map, Quest Log)
    #2- Set 2: Trainer Items (Trainer ID, Pokédex, Badge Case)*
    #3- Set 3: Tile Swap (Day/Night)*//(Day/Night/Old/New)*

#4- ManMan2000*
    #5- Tetra Element (eevee switch)*
    #6- Team Switcher *

It should make it easier to remember. (in later versions, I may add the ability to customise the hotkeys.)

Zantetzuken- Latios Summon

Im currently programming in a new summon. This summon will be special though.

Latios. will use an attack called Zantetzuken. It's not a normal attack. Latios will INSTANTLY KILL ALL ENEMIES. Regardless of type, level, stats, hell it could even be a boss battle* (except major bosses, like AIs)

Latios cannot be summoned manually. Summon stones will not change the fact.
    Latios will have a small % of appearing at the start of the battle. around 1%-5%.
    --
    people who've played it, will recognise this as yet another mechanic stolen from FFVIII. Loved seeing Odin jump into battle and decimate all enemeis.

Other Pokémon

Expect these pokemon to b e avaliable in v0.6
    -Machop
    -Wingull
    -Voltorb
    -Growlithe
    -Smoochum(Adoption Agency)
    -Moletres(summon)
    -Latios(summon)

-more may be added if I have more time ;)

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Nice, but why Latios? Seems a bit random to me.

Anyway glad to know the next beta will be out soon.
    Because all the other legendaries are used up. Lati@s was the was without a possible effect.

My excuse is that... latias constantly flies around circling the globe, and once in a while, it sees you in battle, and decides to help out. by rushing past the enemy at the speed of light causing a vaccume that instantly kills.

heres a list of them

Spoiler:

EDIT: deoxys doubles all stats, but for a far shorter amount of time. (as a refrence to the fact it changes into 4 forms= doubles the 4 stats.)

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Oh god spoilers, enter at own risk!!! Ok fair enough. Only legendary left so yeah best you can do. But what about Deoxys?

Also Entei is spelt wrong.

DrZues

Eevee trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Will you ever battle that second girl rival in the game?

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
    Years
  • Awesome. Logo looks much better.
    I need to edit the titlescreen now, though.
    I have a question, now that you brought it up.
    How will mew learn all the moves? Tutor? Level up? o_O
    (Psst, it's Jirachi and Entei :P)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2011
    Awesome Game, I love how different it is from most other fan games. Just wanted to point out a few things, so far I've come across several spelling errors early on in the game, and on route 4 near the Corrupted fishing spot you can walk on the bottom tile of the pier if you go from the side, effectively having you walk on water. Keep up the great work :3

Edit: Also, when you change Evee's type the second junk item equipped on it is always unequipped and when refining silk nets from butterfly wings instead of the game taking away one butterfly wing it gives you one, allowing you to sit and click z over and over till you can make bug buzz.

Edit 2: My Spinarak evolved and its name did not change. Also, on route 8 after baiting the pokemon there, I approached it and was put into a battle with a normal mudkip, after defeating it I was told that I had defeated a breloom and was then give shroomish.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Oh god spoilers, enter at own risk!!! Ok fair enough. Only legendary left so yeah best you can do. But what about Deoxys?

Also Entei is spelt wrong.

Deoxys doubles all the stats (attk/def/spc/speed) as a refrence to it's four forms. Thought they will last for only a short period of time

Will you ever battle that second girl rival in the game?

Not sure...She catches pokémon for elm, so she must have pokemon of her own. Having 1 rival + team rocket + gyms + AIs + (optional) corrupted pokemon seems like enough boss battles to handle.
    She might be an optional mega boss. One thing's for sure, she'll have a few shinies in her team.

Awesome. Logo looks much better.
    I need to edit the titlescreen now, though.
    I have a question, now that you brought it up.
    How will mew learn all the moves? Tutor? Level up? o_O
    (Psst, it's Jirachi and Entei :P)
    Mew can use every TM, I can put move tutors around, but that seems like a lot of work for only one pokemon.

Whoa, this looks awesome. I'm going to try it out!

good stuff, hope you enjoy it.

Awesome Game, I love how different it is from most other fan games. Just wanted to point out a few things, so far I've come across several spelling errors early on in the game, and on route 4 near the Corrupted fishing spot you can walk on the bottom tile of the pier if you go from the side, effectively having you walk on water. Keep up the great work :3

Edit: Also, when you change Evee's type the second junk item equipped on it is always unequipped and when refining silk nets from butterfly wings instead of the game taking away one butterfly wing it gives you one, allowing you to sit and click z over and over till you can make bug buzz.

Edit 2: My Spinarak evolved and its name did not change. Also, on route 8 after baiting the pokemon there, I approached it and was put into a battle with a normal mudkip, after defeating it I was told that I had defeated a breloom and was then give shroomish.

Thanks, most of the stuff you mentioned are already fixed, but the spinarak name issue was never detected before, will be fixed. You can rename your pokemon by going to the storagebox.

--
    Just been doing alot of behind the scenes stuff that is involved in adding pokrmon. I call it the

[e/s/m/b/e/a]
    Event/Stats/Moves/Box/Evolution/Animation.

Been mass adding a whole bunch of animations, and adding them to the storage.

can't really "show" anything. since it's all just coding nonsense. will be showing screenies, showing where new pokemon are located tho.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
    Years
  • Ah, so you meant TM moves xD
    Alright.
    But [better] animations in the PC? Yay :P
    (Btw, counting the pokes you can catch... does this mean we get more than just one box?)
    And shiny pokes? :O

...Btw, I can't find the project file D:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • ...Animations?

Are those animations for NPCs or... are they possibly for Pokemon? That would be cool. Real hard, but... cool. :) (Of course like those two stage animations from Diamond and Pearl. Black and White animations woud be next to impossible. ...ok, scratch that. Impossible. :D)

I like the easter egg. Nice shout out to Pokemon Red and it' Mew under the truck rumor. And I like the Konami code. XD Maybe you can imput some others, like a Debug Mode? That would be really funny. XD You could even add in a text prompt when too many items are added to an area. :D

but... why are you killing Latios off? And will he be revived? :\ (I like Latios a lot. It will be really sad to see him go. :'()

All in all, it sounds just awesome. I can hardly wait! :D

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
    Years
  • I believe Latios dying is a tribute to one of the Pokemon movies. The last one of Gen2.
    As for animations, I think he meant the OWs in the Pokemon box. I could be wrong...

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • ...Animations?

Are those animations for NPCs or... are they possibly for Pokemon? That would be cool. Real hard, but... cool. :) (Of course like those two stage animations from Diamond and Pearl. Black and White animations woud be next to impossible. ...ok, scratch that. Impossible. :D)

lol. When I meant animations I was just talking about the battle animation for the pokemon. it's just their simple picture bobbing up and down. copy pasting the animation pic is one of the things I have to do when adding Pokémon.

I like the easter egg. Nice shout out to Pokemon Red and it' Mew under the truck rumor. And I like the Konami code. XD Maybe you can imput some others, like a Debug Mode? That would be really funny. XD You could even add in a text prompt when too many items are added to an area. :D
    There may, or may not already exist a debug mode in the game. Only me and the spellcheckers know about it. More on cheat codes below.

but... why are you killing Latios off? And will he be revived? :\ (I like Latios a lot. It will be really sad to see him go. :'()
    I believe Latios dying is a tribute to one of the Pokemon movies. The last one of Gen2.
    As for animations, I think he meant the OWs in the Pokemon box. I could be wrong...

Actually, It's a refrence to what happens to Odin in FF8 (who serves the same purpose, and get's replaced by Gilgamesh after getting killed by the baddie.)

You will be able to bypass Latios' death by disabling it before you enter the battle, so Latios wont come into battle, and thus won't die.

It's far off anyway. Probably won't happen til around v1.4

Awesome! This is a really creative take on Pokemon. I love the GSC era graphics.

Thanks. :)

--------------
    Need moar pokemans!

v0.6 is gonna have a full host of additional pokemon.
    -Skarmory, Machop, Voltorb, Wingull, Growlithe, Krabby, Magikarp, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Vulpix.
    thats 24 new ones. (You can get Magmotar/Electrivire by using Fire/Thunder stones)

Cheat Kodes.

-I decided to add more.

Konami Code- up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, cancel, confirm
    -Gives 30 phoenix downs for first 3 tries, then Gives 1 phoenix down.

Big Head mode- up, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, confirm, confirm
    -Just gives the main character an amusly large head.
    bigheadz.png

Super Bike- ????
    -Makes bike go super fast.

No Encoutners- ????
    -No random encounters for the current area (resets when you exist the area)

Activate Day/Night Cycle- ????
    -Once Day/Night system is obtained, tiles will switch from day to night every hour or so.

You guys could give suggestions, I don't want gamebreaking ones, so no godmode or clip through walls.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    i done the first gym and keep going around in circles so i will need cut where is it.

DrZues

Eevee trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    i done the first gym and keep going around in circles so i will need cut where is it.
    You don't get cut after the first gym, if you head up there's a cave you can go into now, take it.

Back