• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
HI 1158, I don`t know if this has been saked before, but i was wondering if you will make like kind of walkthrough about the pokemon location? Also for victory fire.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Just an FYI after you beat the elite 4, the story replays. For example there are team mirage members all over the place that jam the game when you talk to them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2021
icant find any red shard..i've already found 3 yellow shard and 4 green shard..i found 4th green shard underwater

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Hi there. When I read that this hack is the next episode of victory fire I didn't need to know more. Looks promisingfor now and I'm sure the storyline will be really high quality. But I was wondering if there are any evolution changes? I mean pkms that normally evolve by luck/cable?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Awesome game man, I just downloaded it today to start a new LP on my channel, and I got to say, this game is amazing, well done! I played victory fire and that too was a great game as well! I love how you did the 6th gen pokemon in the game! Easily the best hack I've played to date! Keep up the great work! :D

Thanks.

it always fails when i try to unzip this, please help :(

You must patch the .ups file on a Emerld rom.

I'm tired getting HM slaves at my party to go in places.

Thank you for this wonderful hack of yours. ONE OF THE BEST HACK.

Looking forward for your next project.

Sorry for this, I'm still trying to fix it, and thanks for supporting.

hey there's a glitch after u defeat sylon league the other event came back .. like on u get HM04 again and anything repeat again .. help me .. pokemon resolute .. tnx

Sorry, I even don't know what to do to fix the event repeat error as it is caused by the flags resetting.

Will there be any further updates or you have stopped working on this and the current version is the final ? I'm just asking because I want to start playing it ( and if a new update gets released I'll hace to start over :P )

The game is completed, but I may keep up updating to fix the bugs. Because I must make sure there's no bugs in this hack, by the way, you don't need to restart at all, the previous saved file can be used for the updated versions.

Havent played this game yet but from he images it looks great.

Thanks.

I Love this game but many bugs.....

I apologize for the event repeating bugs, but I still can't find the way to fix them.

Having a bit of trouble of what to do for mission 1 can anyone help?

It begins in Sandy Villa, you need to find the toolbox from the Abandoned Mine in the village.

hey the scatterbug looks a little off so if possible a fix would be nice

Thanks for reporting, I may fix it later.

When I enter the Battle Department, Iron challenges me, but when the battle starts the screen stays black and the battle doesn't starts, even though I can hear the music of it. Is there any way to avoid that?

EDIT: I forgot to say that I do have the newest version. And also, this is the 1500st post on this thread xD

Really? Please send me your saved file so that I can fix it.

Which pokemons iron have ?

Iron/Pure have about 54 Pokemon in his/her team, he'll use a team of Pokemon in Lv60 the first time you battle him, and in the championship rank, he'll battle you in 8 diferent teams of Pokemon(He'll choose one team randomly), and two of the teams are legendary Pokemon team. So Iron/Pure doesn't use a certain team of Pokemon.

How do you find out about Alma's past for mission 4? Thanks for the last answer!

After you talked to Alma, go to Windy Cave to find an exit which was blocked by a Sneasel, and meet Night there, after this, go back to talk to Alma, then go to Eastern City to meet Uranium, after this, come back to Alma, the mission is cleared.

HI 1158, I don`t know if this has been saked before, but i was wondering if you will make like kind of walkthrough about the pokemon location? Also for victory fire.

Someone asked for this before, but I'm not sure I can make one as I may have forgot the location of some Pokemon, so it might be a bit difficult for me to do it, sorry.

Just an FYI after you beat the elite 4, the story replays. For example there are team mirage members all over the place that jam the game when you talk to them.

Sorry for this bug, but I still don't know why this happened.

icant find any red shard..i've already found 3 yellow shard and 4 green shard..i found 4th green shard underwater

You can try to catch some Tentacool for the last Red Shard, some of them have Red Shards with them.

Hi there. When I read that this hack is the next episode of victory fire I didn't need to know more. Looks promisingfor now and I'm sure the storyline will be really high quality. But I was wondering if there are any evolution changes? I mean pkms that normally evolve by luck/cable?

The Pokemon which were evolve by trading can be evolved at certain level or 220 happiness value, so it's possible for them to evolve in this hack.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I noticed that newer pokemon don't have their proper cries. Are you going to fix this and insert their proper cries in future updates?

Maybe, I may do this once I find the source for the correct cries.

where should i go after defeating wind in pinearoma villa?

Go to Halfleaf City to keep up, defeat the gym leader and follow the storyline.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2021
how to open second gate in flora gym? after i managed to open 1st gate, i checked 2nd comp. and it said "sending data to 4th comp". but when i check 4th comp. there is no data. is there any trigger even?

AstralComet

PKMN-Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Do not worry, I repatched the ROM and it worked now. I don't really know why it wasn't working. =/

EDIT: But I found another minor bug.
vcyt74.jpg

EDIT 2: And another one.
xfd9om.jpg

EDIT 3: If you try to check your trainer card in the Battle Department...
2gt6fjb.jpg

EDIT 4: If you say no to Pure...
20tot4w.jpg

EDIT 5: ...yeah...
2yv5i1g.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 2, 2014
When i went to battle norton again,he says battle some of the students,but when i battled all of them and went to norton,he says to batyle them,is this a bug or can u tell me what to do

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
The Pokemon which were evolve by trading can be evolved at certain level or 220 happiness value, so it's possible for them to evolve in this hack.

Thanks so much for the reply! My Graveller evolved at lvl 30. Dunno if that is a bug, or is it happiness he evolves from, but I'm happy anyway :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
I found a little bug. Everytime you go to Carmine Island by Ferry, Eliah and Selphy are standing there just like the first time. However the Mirage Team is not in the cave

Back