• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Im really enjoying the hack so far but that girl in pearl villa still wont give up the egg.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    I got the call from Eliza telling me to go to Windy Cave but there is a Sneasel blocking the way and i'm not sure how to move it, does anyone know how?

AstralComet

PKMN-Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    I just arrived at Treeshade Path and I encountered Terrakion, but the ''rock'' is blocking the path. I don't know where to go now. Can somebody tell me where I have to go now?

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • i think this is bug.. i finished the sylon league after that i roam around syron to find some legendaries but some event are there again like team mirage events on sylon -_- and i need to battle them again how can i fix this ? and where terrakion virizion coballion locations im looking for them everywher *sorry for my bad english

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to ask about the evolution of Munna. I did used moon stone but it did not have any effect. Thank you very much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    And other how to scale rocks ? Is there Nm to do it in game ?

I just fixed several errors there and added a person who gives out Rotom.

Can I see the pokemon list? I can't seem to find any and my eyes hurt if I read too much if I dig here on your post. thanks in advance

Sorry, there's no Pokemon list, I didn't do that before.

Why on Tyron and Jotho region we cant use Fly from town to town ?

I didn't add the flying positions in the maps there, so you can't fly to some cities of TYRON and JOHTO, because I failed to add more.

Mind if i ask how will i evolve tornadus/landorus/thundurus to their therian form

Sorry, they don't have therian form in this hack as I don't have enough room for them, sorry.

I cant past Flora city(tyron ligue ) Gym 1 barier dont want co came off

I'm sure that you'll be able to get pass even you only unlocked the 2nd barrier in the newest version.

Im really enjoying the hack so far but that girl in pearl villa still wont give up the egg.

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it right away. This problem is fixed now.

I got the call from Eliza telling me to go to Windy Cave but there is a Sneasel blocking the way and i'm not sure how to move it, does anyone know how?

She asked you to go to Sky Castle, I think, so you'd better go there.

I just arrived at Treeshade Path and I encountered Terrakion, but the ''rock'' is blocking the path. I don't know where to go now. Can somebody tell me where I have to go now?

Go back to Cherry Villa and follow the storyline, after all the event finished and you obtained the 6th badge, come back here and challenge the gym, just check the rock, it'll be removed then.

i think this is bug.. i finished the sylon league after that i roam around syron to find some legendaries but some event are there again like team mirage events on sylon -_- and i need to battle them again how can i fix this ? and where terrakion virizion coballion locations im looking for them everywher *sorry for my bad english

This problem happens as I used too many flags, so I'm sorry for the errors, I'm trying to do something to fix them.

Does anybody else find the lack of spaces after punctuation just a little bit annoying?

I do think so, so I'll overcome this problem in my next project.

Hello everyone,
    I would like to ask about the evolution of Munna. I did used moon stone but it did not have any effect. Thank you very much.

Munna evolves at Lv15.

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • no problem man i just finished the game and its awesome! it would be cool if you put a sequel on this and put all protagonist xD

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    no problem man i just finished the game and its awesome! it would be cool if you put a sequel on this and put all protagonist xD

Thanks, and there'll be the next hack, but I'm not sure if all protagonist will be put in that one.

How to patch to 1.10 without restarting over?

Just edit the name of the saved file(Do make sure to make a copy of the saved file).

Any changelog on 1.10?
    I missed the update

In fact, not so many changes in the newest version, I just fixed several small things like the Togepi egg giving event.

Damn good game gotta play it

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    How to get Mienshao's speed boost?

I can't use FLY to any city I've visited besides Marble City.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    and i found a bug on the lab when u pay 500 for a rare pokemon to see in the cave. when you talk to her she will be saying that it's charging and the camera won't move as the character moves

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    How to get Mienshao's speed boost?

I can't use FLY to any city I've visited besides Marble City.

You can only fly to Marble City and Mugwort Villa when you're in TYRON/JOHTO, because I didn't add more flying positions for more cities, sorry.

can i change the form of rotom? just curios just got him yesterday

Sorry, it can't change its form in this hack due to the lack of Pokemon space.

and i found a bug on the lab when u pay 500 for a rare pokemon to see in the cave. when you talk to her she will be saying that it's charging and the camera won't move as the character moves

That's a big problem, I'll try to find out the reason why this happened and fix it, thanks for reporting.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    You can only fly to Marble City and Mugwort Villa when you're in TYRON/JOHTO, because I didn't add more flying positions for more cities, sorry.

Please add more flying positions in your next update.

Back