• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
Years
  • wow I love it it's fantastic and Veridian city it's so cool! ehm... approximately... when we can play it or play another demo?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • That there is a lie. I checked arcane's posts and there is certainly did not mention anything about a trial version. He also stated that he will not be releasing any beta/demo/trials what so ever as they only cause the game to be rushed and incomplete. And very glitchy.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yes and the game probably probably won't come out for 2-5 years

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hey, I'm not the one that predicted that but fine, thats whats being asumed

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • It has been discussed countless times that the game will probably be done within the next decade, and most likely in roughly 5 years, we are meerely restating what has already been stated

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Would all of you please stop arguing? Honestly, you all sound like a bunch of seven year olds.

1.) There isn't a website as of yet, but I am developing one.
    2.) The process taking 2-5 years? Who came up with that estimate? All of you have no clue how far Arcane is even into development, he could be up to Sinnoh for all you know.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Would all of you please stop arguing? Honestly, you all sound like a bunch of seven year olds.

1.) There isn't a website as of yet, but I am developing one.
    2.) The process taking 2-5 years? Who came up with that estimate? All of you have no clue how far Arcane is even into development, he could be up to Sinnoh for all you know.

1.) OK, I'm only asking about what Mini Poliwag said ...
    2.) Somewhere in the last 10 pages, is restating someone else's assumption a crime?

& Is being 7 wrong? You were 7, I was 7, and for all anyone cares we may still be 7.

Atomic Reactor

yes there is something wrong with being 7. they lack maturity and logic.
    so let's use our brains while posting instead of repeating things 294587 times in a row.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • yes there is something wrong with being 7. they lack maturity and logic.

many things have been restated many times here, even by staff. While it is true that seven year olds usually get on people's last nerves, they usually brainstorm some of the best ideas. I am going to post a storm on my profile (not here, because that would be spaming) of a seven year old that had a better idea than the police force and firefightere

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    1.) OK, I'm only asking about what Mini Poliwag said ...
    2.) Somewhere in the last 10 pages, is restating someone else's assumption a crime?

& Is being 7 wrong? You were 7, I was 7, and for all anyone cares we may still be 7.
    Sorry, was I addressing you directly? No
    and furthermore, you're not supposed to disrespect game staff, so either shape up or get out of this thread.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i don't think that thats the point, whether or not seven year olds are smart ... i think the point of this conversation was that people just AREN'T READING THE THREAD

oh, and also cap said about how far he was a few pages ago. so we do kinda know

PS
    oh, and also, YHBE, he wasn't disrespecting gmae staff. mini-poliwag is NOT staff. he never said that he was, people thought that he was. and it really seems like you're being the disrespectful one here

Last edited:

qw

Years
  • I have a queston.

When you make like poke-groups can you double battle other people,
    and will there be a special reward for joining one,
    and finaly could you [C.A] put in this feture:
    If another person is in a poke-group and they lose a battle,could somthing pop-up on your screen asking if you want to help that person(take his/her space).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back