• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
    no no i dont want to show u up or take someone elses job i was just saying that might be my best position

any way wat atomic says is wat i mean i dont want to come up with the concepts though i can
    i want to make the editions.

besides i have put in a new application for mapping conceptor just to be on the safe side

do you mean sphere scripting link smash because i have no exp in scriptin apart from minor games

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Just because you like the game, doesn't mean you're on the staff, most people aren't nd never will be

Atomic Reactor

what are you talking about?

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    no no i dont want to show u up or take someone elses job i was just saying that might be my best position

Despite the grammatical errors, I took it he was saying he wanted a job

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I just love how pointless arguments ensue from nothing on here every other day :P

And I also think you guys should really calm down on some of this stuff, and let's wait and see what happens :P

~Mooshykris

Atomic Reactor

to bad it has nothing to do with the game?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    it might, because it is a new region and MIGHT, not will, be incorporated
    You are not project staff, you cannot make statements like those.

Next person to say something spam worthy will be reported to a moderator.

The point of this thread is to discuss updates to the project, discuss possible contributions to the game, and to offer a healthy input...NOT to discuss things that haven't the slightest thing having to do with the project.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    You are not project staff, you cannot make statements like those.

Next person to say something spam worthy will be reported to a moderator.

The point of this thread is to discuss updates to the project, discuss possible contributions to the game, and to offer a healthy input...NOT to discuss things that haven't the slightest thing having to do with the project.

how is that spam, I did not say it will guarentied be in the game, a member asked if Almania was going to be part of the game, and it was said that it MIGHT be incorporated

Years
    Ha i was reading what you said VC and was like...who is this guy? Then i found out haha.
    But yeah. Just please try to stay on topic.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    How is disscusing if something will or will not be incorporated off topic? Saying it was fun was, but Pika Storm was fine.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back