• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
  • I'm lost in a cave in Ignite Heights. plz help me and where does this beta end?
    The main page shows where the beta ends. In Ignite Heights cave, there are secret switches in a rock that unlocks a path in that cave. There are two switches.
    Aw why can't I nickname eevee? Is there a name rater in the game somewhere?
    Thanks for bringing this up! That was a very primitive script when I first started scripting and I haven't touched it since.
    In beta 3.xx, that script will be improved upon.

Years
  • Thanks for your help FrozenInfernoZX .
    I need one more help . I beat the gym in ignite Heights. Where to go next? im stuck again

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I'm not sure what to do. I set all the shards down and don't know what to do. I have 4 badges.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I'm not sure what to do. I set all the shards down and don't know what to do. I have 4 badges.
    Go to Route 55, where those smashable rocks are. You can find HM Smash in Ignite Heights from the the Psychic guy. Also, for beta 3.xx, I am going to create a little script that hints where to go after inserting all of the shards.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I'm stuck, I got Smash and went where you told me to go and now I'm in this room and I can't go anywhere. I step on this spot and it does a little shake and I say Hmm and I can keep going on the spot and nothing changes.

2vhn83

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I beat aqualight gym . What next? sorry plz help me.. i could not figure out where to go next
    Go to the desert, the hiker guy will give a the ProGoggles. I will provide more scripts with guidance during this part of the game in beta 3.xx.
    I'm stuck, I got Smash and went where you told me to go and now I'm in this room and I can't go anywhere. I step on this spot and it does a little shake and I say Hmm and I can keep going on the spot and nothing changes.

2vhn83
    This question have been answered already, Please refer to page 30 of this game thread.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Ok so Roselia evolves with maxed beauty? Do I just have to go to the groomer for that or is the groomer for happiness? Maybe there are those pokeblock things.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Ok so Roselia evolves with maxed beauty? Do I just have to go to the groomer for that or is the groomer for happiness? Maybe there are those pokeblock things.
    Yes and no. I changed basically everything in this game in order to give the region a newer refreshing feeling.
    The groomer is for the pursuit of happiness, lol hahaha (Pun intended).
    In 3.xx, my "beauty mechanic" will be created and explained by the NPC in-game.
    Also, I shall be releasing (alongside beta 3.xx) multiple documentations about every aspect of the game.
    ----------
    Two more screenshots. BTW, progress have been going extremely fast.
    Hopefully, I make the release date of April 1!
    -----

-----
    P.S. I'm a screenshot monster, lol.

Last edited:
    Back