• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Nightmare - [PG-16] OOC/SUs

Years
  • Whoa, a whole page... I'm not used to fast paced RPs like this >.< Maybe I'd better learn. But that would mean I'd have to read through all the previous posts before posting... because I always do. And I don't have time to do that now :/ maybe I can't be in this RP after all. I'll try to post some soon, maybe tomorrow night.

So am I. I'm intimidated when I'm at a loss of what to do. This is scary, I can't even afford to be asleep when everyone's rampaging about.

oh it's fine! I'll give you a little recap.

Lucifer (me) is with Silver and his mate, and they're now on the streets at night. We met a Houndoom (Supervegeta) and he insulted Silver, so Lucifer fought with him and basically won. That's all for now...

Silver has a mate?! Wow, I should've read more carefully. LOL, ok so Volk's door was visited or something and they left a note behind. And Cain is having violent thoughts....? I pretty much know what to post now. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm convinced this RP would be fun to be in, but I warned you of my busy-ness ^^' It's not because it's a bad RP that I'm dropping out, it's just that it's one more thing to put your mind into and I can't really afford to keep my thoughts on more things right now.

So, I'm dropping out. I wish you good luck though, and I'll be stalking the thread... like mods do ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, you apparently have a lot of other active players here, so one more or less won't matter much ;)
    we'll meet in another RP sometime, Aura, angel, Silver and others.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what's going on so I may make a better post than last time? XD

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Right now we are in front of Cain's (Vegeta's character) house. Cain and Lucifer fought, and Cain walked away before they did any serious damage. Lucifer tried to kill Volk, but Volk was saved by Silver and Julie. Cain has came back and said he'll join their group. Now our group is looking for more people to come with us to Darkrai's castle.

Right now the group is: Lucifer, Saphyre, Silver, Julie, Volk and Cain.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • PS.

right now, Lucifer's away, and he's bumped into jira-chan's character - Xandra the Kirlia so you won't be able to see him right now. Cain's back in the group.

A little note.

When they get into the castle...nvm I'm keeping the surprise :)

Years
  • Ok, just a moment. Kiklion hasn't posted so we all can't assume that Donas is gonna attack Volk so stop saying that he is and blahblahblah. And another thing, female Kirlias don't evolve into Gallades, so Xandra can't possibly do so.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Pokemon Species: Cyndaquil (my favorite Pokemon!)

Pokemon Name: Kaira

Pokemon Gender: Female

Pokemon Appearance: Kaira was a relatively normal Cyndaquil. Her underside was a milky color, like any other of her kind, but where her body would normally have bluish tint, it was a bright orange color. The flame on her back is also smaller than the usual Cyndaquil, something that others found quite peculiar.

Pokemon Personality: Like any other Cyndaquil, Kaira had a tendency to be a bit timid. Fighting isn't something she enjoys, but will not hesitate to protect herself. She doesn't usually speak unless spoken to, not really much for conversing, or at least started a conversation. She can be a bit of a smarty pants, in more ways than one. She knows a lot about the other species and things of that sort. When she does speak, she is usually very sarcastic. She doesn't mind the company of others, since she was alone a lot, living, more or less, by herself.

Curse: Insomnia

Pokemon Moves: Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Swift, Smoke Screen, Lave Plume.

Password: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Alright, here ya go little bro! If theres' something wrong, or something I forgot, just tell me and I'll fix it!

Seizing

Squirtle's Sunglasses
    Years
  • Sup, might as well get acquainted with people on this forum by doing something like this. It also says you have a spot open.
    Pokemon Species - Wartortle
    Pokemon Name -
    Hessen
    Pokemon Gender -
    Male
    Pokemon Appearance -
    Hessen looks much like a normal Wartortle (white, furry ears and tail; royal blue skin) but his shell has lightened from its original dark-brown color. This is because of his early life in Snowpoint City
    Pokemon Personality -
    Hessen has a somewhat careful nature about him. But even so, he has an adventurous side to him as well. You could compare him to Bilbo Baggins in a way
    Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) -
    As a Squirtle, Hessen was very close to his father, Blastoise. His nightmare is never seeing him again (whether it be death, kidnapped, caught by another trainer, etc).
    Pokemon Moves -
    1. Calm Mind: Hessen uses this move to reflect on his past mistakes, and usually doesn't use it in battle.
    2. Water Gun: This attack has been passed down from generation to generation of Squirtles everywhere. As such, it bears a sentimental value to Hessen as his father taught him to use it.
    3. Aurora Beam: Living in a climate such as Snowpoint city, Hessen learned this from a Glaceon he once knew.
    4. Withdraw: When Hessen feels threatened, or when he just wants to sleep, he retracts into his shell.
    5. Surf: How else would Wartortle travel anyways?
    Others (Something not mentioned above) -
    Password (I'm not gonna accept you if I can't see the password. It's in here somewhere...down there...) -
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Back