• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Nightmare - [PG-16] OOC/SUs

Seizing

Squirtle's Sunglasses
Years
  • My bad, I've always been one who writes one pagers in school while everyone else writes 2-3. It's a catch 22 kinda thing >_>

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I'm sorry to inform all of you that I will no longer be participating in this RP. Unfortunately I don't think I can properly roleplay with you all if I cannot control what happens to my own characters. Considering personality and such and so, I don't think I'll have a lot of opportunities to really RP like I want to. I really liked the idea of this RP, so it's kind of lame, but... It's just how things happen sometimes.

I hope you all have a fun time with this RP and take it to completion and farther! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    actually, we already got passed the Blaziken, and are very near the castle, according to Lucifer.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hi, I would like to join if there's a spot or two left.

Pokemon Species - Weavile
    Pokemon Name - Riley Darkness

Pokemon Gender - Female

Pokemon Appearance - A normal Weavile with a burn scar across her face.

Pokemon Personality - She is one of those types that is "Too cool for you" and prefers to be alone. She is hot headed most of the time but sometimes does nice things to help other people without them knowing it was her. She is often bitter.

Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) - Insomnia

Pokemon Moves - Shadow Claw, Ice Punch, Slash, and Poisen Jab.

Others (Something not mentioned above) - None.
    Password (I'm not gonna accept you if I can't see the password. It's in here somewhere...down there...) - Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Thank you!

Back