• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Nightmare - [PG-16] OOC/SUs

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    People are getting inactive, so Spots are Open now, but you'll have to pick a side. To help the 'master' in the Castle, or to save Paranoia City.

There are 2 spots

Eternal Nightmare - [PG-16]

Plot -
    Spoiler:

For the SU format and rules, please visit the main thread.

This thread the OOC thread of the Eternal Nightmare RP. SUs are closed right now, sorry! All discussions that are related to the RP will be posted here!

Accepted: FallenAngelSilver, miley810, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, angel, Aura.Lucario, Hi-Techneon, Diamond1304, Fearless Love, Seizing

Reserved Marina E. Silver, (joining when she's unbanned)

Everybody, sorry for being unclear again, each pokemon in the RP will be able to learn 6 moves, please choose your moves!

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    (short post since this is only OOC)

Lucifer looked at his brother and snorted. Funny quotes. Sigs. He hated them all. It was a waste of time. But he shrugged, if he liked doing stuff like this, then Lucifer had to live with it. He didn't want to fight right now so he watched from behind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm so confused right now xD

Just a note, I probably won't be online on saturday and sunday. Maybe just a liiiiittle.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Agreed :)
    You know how I love messing with people's minds

it's OK RCHP, I think the RP's not gonna start until Monday.

so since we have an OOC here, what do you guys wanna know that's about the RP?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Yes. You find it fun. ^^;

Monday. Making us wait.

I already sent you a vm but others might want to know so I'll ask it here too. Will we be starting as a group or in our individual places?

Aura.Lucario

Years
    good question. Everyone has a different background, so it is rather hard to 'group up' before heading to Darkrai's Castle. So I suggest you people to gather up on the way. Since a 6 hour walk is needed just to get to the castle, you'll have plenty of time to know the others.

Sorry for making you people wait. Hi-Techneon will be on vacation, and he'll be back next week, so I'm trying to hold the RP as long as I can so it'll be easier for him to catch up. Marina E. Silver will join when she's un-banned, and she'll do long posts from now on, if I'm right.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've never played loveydovey in a RP. Honestly, from what I've seen in RPs here, romance often leads to whole pages of one-liners containing words like "nuzzling". And... eh, that's not really driving any kind of interesting story forward :/

So I think Abadura (my Chikorita) will be rather oblivious to those things. Unless a real prince charming comes her way xD But go ahead and have fun romancing, if you want that, Aura.Lucario :) It's your RP.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Nobody's gonna want an Evil Lucario. :)

Yes, they do make an interesting twist, that's why I'm kind of encouraging Romance. But remember folks this is only a ROLEPLAY and not reality. And yes *shivers*, 'nuzzle'. Avoiding that. Thank you very much. Plus Lucarios won't do 'nuzzling', they're more human-like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So we just get the idea by ourselves, to go to the Castle?

Aura.Lucario

Years
    It's up to you, really. The curse is driving Silver mad so he wants to solve the problem as soon as possible by visiting the castle.

You can think of other reasons, of course.

BTW I didn't add 'age' into the SU form because I thought it ain't important. But now I'm curious.

What's your age in the RP? Range is from 10-20

Last edited:
    Years
    Took my SU and added some things:
    Pokemon Species - Shinx
    Pokemon Name - Sparky
    Pokemon Gender - Male
    Pokemon Age - 6 years in human age
    Pokemon Appearance - He looks like a normal Shinx, however, he has a black skin instead of a blue skin, but he still has black fur. He has red eyes instead of yellow eyes. He has a little scratch on his belly from when he attacked the humans capturing his parents.
    Pokemon Personality - His parents were captured by humans while Sparky was young. He grew up alone and because of that he is very lonely. He doesn't thrust others easily, but once others gain thrust, Sparky will protect them as long as he can take. He is interested in all sorts of light and the little cave where he lives is full of candles. He once took care of a hurt Charmander because he liked its tail so much, but unfortunately, the Charmander ran away a few days later with all of Sparky's food. Since then, he walks around all day, searching for food, and stays in his little cave at night. He believes that the candles will protect him from the evil nightmares. He also tries to prevent all others from seeing the scratch on his belly.
    Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) - Nightmares. Humans are looking for him and are trying to capture him. In every nightmare, he has to decide between two things: get captured by the evil humans and see his parents back, or stay in the wild where he belongs. He always wakes up after taking the decision, and because he has multiple dreams every night, he gets very tired. He personally thinks that nightmares are better than insomnia because you can at least sleep a little bit.
    Pokemon Moves - Spark, Flash, Tackle, Bite, Night Slash and Magnet Rise
    Others (Something not mentioned above) -He attacks every Charmander he sees to to find the one that stole his food. He protects the candles in his cave because they help him fighting against the nightmares and because his parents bought them for him. He dreams of seeing his parents back and he went once to a Xatu, somewhere in the mountains, who told Sparky that his parents were somewhere in Paranoia City, but in a place that they would never be able to leave and where they are tortured by an evil spirit. He tried to say who the evil spirit was but got swallowed by a dark shadow and disappeared. Xatu's son, Natu, taught Sparky a magical power: levitate. From then on, Sparky could float in the air whenever he wanted to. (= effect of Magnet Rise)
    Password (I'm not gonna accept you if I can't see the password. It's in here somewhere...down there...) - Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, Abadura is pretty young... like a teenager. I don't know what that would be in pokémon years, but let's say 14?

Back