• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
  • "What a coincidence,so am I,"Rika answered.

Rika caught a glance of something moving,but didn't pay too much attention to it.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • I see the three talking.I walk over to them."Why hello there ladies."I say politely to them."I just so happened to see that each of you has one of these strange book."I say."Can you by any chance change too?"

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Hope I can still join.

Name: Kile
    Animal: Dragon
    Apperience: Normal skater dude, but ones a dragon turns into a gigantic monster
    Color Book: Black
    Personality: Lonesome, serioud, until time to get into action
    Special Power: Magnetism, compleate and absolute control over anything that is metal.

Hantsuki

Years
  • "Very nice name,this here is Trouble and the other one,I didn't seem to catch her name either," I said as I looked over to Vai.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • ooc:ok just to say,try too use "'s and punctuaton.also use proper grammer.in that last scentence it's too not to.also use capitals.it maekes it a lot easier.thanks.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Vai looked towards the sunny sky.She took a nice refreshing breath and took on more glance at the others and turned away.

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    hello said kasey. what is your name? to the girl. do you have this kind of book kasey showed the girl the book.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Vai turned to little girl and smiled*She's so inoccent*.But turned away from her and handed her the book."It's brown colored with words i can't described".

Hantsuki

Years
  • OOC: o..k,well,this RP is basically full of misspelled words,improper punctuation marks,and a lot more messed up stuff,btw,please try and post at least more than one line or one of the mods may close this RP^^; I'm not mad,I'm just trying to explain so this can be a more understanding and better RP^^

IC:Rika looked at the others quite confused of the journey that was soon to come.

"So,everyone here has a book and can transform into their own animal as well eh?" Rika asked.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Name:Kaya
    Animal: Dolphin
    Apperience:human=long blue hair Dolphin=is an abnormally large dolphin with blue eyes.
    Color Book:Indigo
    Personality:kind but easily annoyed.
    Special Power:can magically float in mid-air.

As Kaya walked by the greenhouse she suudenly had a uncontrollable urge to enter. Out of nervousness she looked inside. There were other people in there as well. "Well if they're in there I might as well go in too." As soon as she entered she felt as though she had known these complete strangers for her whole life. It must be fate she thought. Then for no real reason she said to a girl with long black hair in pigtails and a black book,"Do you all have these wierd books?"
    She suddenly felt very embarrassed for even saying anything.

Last edited:

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Rika Kamiya said:
    OOC: o..k,well,this RP is basically full of misspelled words,improper punctuation marks,and a lot more messed up stuff,btw,please try and post at least more than one line or one of the mods may close this RP^^; I'm not mad,I'm just trying to explain so this can be a more understanding and better RP^^QUOTE]
    I agree, we need to make sure we are typing correctly.

Trouble started to feel very uncomfortable. She didn't like people that much and this was too crowded. She looked at the girl who just walked up and smiled weakly. Then she brushed past her and began to leave.

"Wonderful meeting you all," she said, "but this place is much to hot for me. I'm surprised you haven't noticed."

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    She yelled after the girl as she turned to go,"Wait I didn't catch your name? Don't you go to my school? Maybe we can be friends since we both have these wierd books it must mean something don't ya think?" The she decided to follow the girl. She seems really nice but I don't know about these other people.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • "Hello Miss...."I say to her(fuzzy)."I see you have a book just like the rest of us..." "That means you too can turn into an animal.May I ask what kind?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back