• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Rika looked and noticed the new girl of the group.

"It's better if I leave now,there's way too many people for my taste,"she thought to herself.

Rika snuck away from the group as she thought about the fact that everyone in her presence seem to be quite similar to her,but shook it off and continued on her way.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    I see Rika sneeking away.I walk over behind her."Is something wrong?Rika...was it?"I ask her.

-this post dedicated to Rika Kamiya-

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "You also sence this?"I say."I have been sencing it this whole time..." "I realy think we should stick together..ok Miss Rika?."I say to her.

-this post dedicated to rika kamiya-

Hantsuki

Years
    Rika thought about it to herself.

"Well..they aren't so bad,not like the others anyways.."she thought to herself.

"Well,ok then,"Rika finally answered.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Kaya whispered back,"What is your problem Trouble? I thought we were all going to be friends."

Then she turned to the others,"Yeah let's go it is way to hot. We should go to the burger stand on the corner and get to know each other better."

Hantsuki

Years
    "Has anyone been able to transform into their animal form?" Rika asked rather nervously.

She remembered the first few times she has tried and failed though she almost had it one time.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    "I have I did it last night. What I did was I just thought really hard of a Dolphin and cleared my mind and then it just happened.But that was like the 16th time I tried then after about 20 seconds I turned back."

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    rika , i have tried to form in to a wolf but it did not work said kasey. i have so many times.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:please latias use " marks.thanks.
    ic:"I give credit to anyone who can perfectly turn into their animal.I have treid more than 20 times,and the most I've ever stayed is 10 seconds.So the answer to that question...is no.I have not perfected it."

Hantsuki

Years
    "At least they saw their form for more than one second,"Rika thought to herself.

"That's cool,at least you guys are getting it,"Rika said trying to smile a bit.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Sister Trouble smiled wickidly. Then she gave the rest a puzzled look.

"Rika, you haven't had you? I...have been able to transform and stay in my wolf state for however long I wanted. It's easy, I mean, all you have to do is focus." Something didn't feel right about what she said though. It didn't bring the regular pleasure that it usually did. "Sorry... Can we leave, or am I the only one boiling in here?"

Hantsuki

Years
    "Well..Trouble is right,I've never been able to transform into my wolf form. I've tried quite a few times,but it never happened,"Rika admitted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back