• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
  • Touble noticed that she had touched a sensitive area. So she decided to speak up. She went over and grabbed Rika.

"Well, I know you can," she said. "Just focus on what you think it might-" She was cut off when an arrow whissed behind Rika. It was black, and it seemed to cut the very air it was sent through.

"Just focus! We have some company here, and I don't think that they want us alive!"

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    "You mean we have to transform now. Because once I stayed Dolphin for an hour when This guy was chasing me with a gun and if you guys can't you can ride on me I fly really fast."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • "I don't think we'll have enough time."I say."I think we have to fight,here and now.There is no time to run."I hope I can do this for longer than last time....maybe I shouldn't have lied..."Here we go!"I say as I focus on transforming.Come on please work I need this to work....Then I transform into a wolf.Yes I did it!But then I turn back to normal."Oh no..."

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • ohh, i guess, but this is it! no body else, please!

Trouble looked critically at Jon. She focused on what her wolf looked like and transformed. Then her eyes began to glow blue.

"Tsunami Twister!" she thought. It was like her thoughts had become her voice. "Everybody, MOVE!" She jumped up and was followed by an incredible wave.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Rika hurriedly rushed out of the way to avoid the attack.

"That is so cool..I wish I could at least see my wolf form as well.."Rika thought sadly.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    To my self: Dolphin come on. Then she suddenlythought sonar blast then a blast of a screech blew out of the Dolphins mouth. "That should of knocked them out cold if they didn't get drowned in Trouble's wave."

Hantsuki

Years
  • "I guess your right..I'll try harder.."Rika said as she started to concentrate a bit.

And for a brief moment,she changed into her wolf form,though she changed back. She could tell what she looked like in her wolf form that time.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • "Great job Rika!"I scream over to her.Please...just for now...please work....I concentrate as hard as I can.I transform.I wait for a second and nothing happens.Yes I did it!but I can't waste any of this time...!I lunge at the enimie and take a bite out of the person's leg.Then I transform back."Not now.....why now..."I fall from the tree onto the ground and fall unconsious.

Hantsuki

Years
  • Rika thought hard,she knew she had to do this now or never. She saw the image of her wolf form and as she opened her eyes, she discovered she did it!

"I can't believe it.."Rika said as she stood still in shock.

After a moment,she snapped out of it and attacked the enemies. She changed back and ran over to Jon.

"Jon..I hope he's ok,"Rika said silently to herself.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • I wake up."Huh...?What happened....."I see Rika right above me."Rka...hello...ummm...nice job transforming before...and can I ask something....what happened to me...?"

Hantsuki

Years
  • Rika blushed slightly since that was probably the closest and only time she has ever been that close to a boy. She stood up and began to explain.

"Well,you transformed yourself and attacked them,"she answered as she pointed to the enemies who were in a bunch on the ground,most likely unconscious,"and then you changed back and hit this tree,and got knocked unconscious yourself."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • "Yes...I fell much better."I say to her."Thanks for helping me out,and nice job transforming back there."I say to her happily.

Hantsuki

Years
  • Rika blushed slightly from embarrassment and mostly from the compliment.

"That's good to hear,and thanks Jon,"Rika said as she smiled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back