• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glasses

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • I don't need them, but think they look cool/would suit me, so I wouldn't mind having them only for the fashion side of them...
    I guess I should buy frames with plain glass lenses.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I wear them at times. I mainly use them for reading, driving, other then that I really don't wear them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    These are my glasses "specs" -

Model: Ray-Ban RX 5069
    Color: Top Black on Transparent (2034)
    Size: 51/17-140
    Lens: Single Vision
    Lens Material: Premium Standard Plastic - High Quality, Distortion Free Lenses
    AddOns: Transitions® VI Lenses Grey

I think they're sexy and I use them for... everything now. I used to only use them for driving, but my eyesight has gotten so bad.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I have two pairs: These are one pair; I can't find the other online. :/ The other pair is rounder with thinner sides and is lime green on the inside with black on the outside.
    Both pairs look great on me and I find them to be quite sexy. <3 I would never wear contacts, either- I've had glasses since I was seven and I feel like they are part of my face because I have to wear them all the time. :3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've worn glasses since I was four years old. Although they made me look like a spaz/nerd in elementary school, as I grew up and became more rugged and manly, they just acted to make me look more classy and cultured. XD

I'll probably consider Lasik once I'm through with college and can afford it. :P

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I have glasses, and I have had them for about 3 and a half years now. I don't know what kind of glasses they are though. :/

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    The majority of the time I wear glasses. I have contacts as well, but half the time I'm too lazy to bother putting them in. Been wearing classes since... third grade, if I remember correctly. I like the glasses with the more plastic frames, than the metal frames. They look better on me than the metal ones, after all.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I went through three pairs of glasses in my lifetime. I started wearing glasses when I was twelve years old. One day I was sitting at the back of the class and I couldn't see the board. I had to move to the front. But my teacher told me and my parents I needed glasses. Which isn't a big deal. I love glasses. I think I will stick to wearing them for the rest of my life. I don't like surgery and contacts. ><

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I don't need them yet, but my family is constantly telling me that it's only a matter of time, even if right now my vision looks pretty great.

I wouldn't mind getting them, though I really hope I don't have to just in spite of genetics and proving my family wrong. Still, if I do ever have to get them, I won't mind, glasses are pretty cool. I'd still probably get contacts though, but I'd wear glasses plenty even if I had contacts handy. Besides, I still have the whole "went the longest without needing glasses so in yer face" argument if it comes to that. *eats carrots*

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Did I really forget to make this thread? Me, the founder of the infamous Meganekko thread on somewhere else?

Meh.

Prescription glasses, lovely green arms. Flexible. Blind as a bat without 'em.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I wear glasses, and I do need them. I think that they're useful if you need to see distant objects clearly. I don't like contacts because you have to actually touch your eye, which is gross.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Most people I know think they're sexy... but I don't really like them.

I definitely wouldn't ever want to have them myself.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • I don't have to wear glasses, and for that I am thankful...however, I do like glasses as an accessory. I think they can be really sexy, but I would not want to wear them all the time. I also am really glad I don't need contacts, because it looks so gross to me. Anything to do with 'eyes' makes me sick. lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    im SUPPOSED to wear glasses because without them i'm "driving illegally" but being the rebel clutz i am, all my glasses are lost and/or broken atm and i haven't bought new ones. contacts irritate my eyes, so i won't wear them.

glasses look nice on other people if they have the face for them and if their glasses are a fitting shape/thickness, i'm a bit of a sucker for the rugged sophisticated look (minimal glasses + conspicuous facial hair)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I wear glasses constantly. I don't know what I'd do without them. Honestly, I would be having serious problems in school if I couldn't see the whiteboard. I really don't want contacts either. I've seen my brother put them on his eyes, and they look kinda painful. especially after watching grim adventures of billy and mandy

Back