• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I actually made an account here in early 2005 but wasn't active for very long. I wish I'd stuck it out even though my post history would've been even more cringey.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Oh hell, I'll get myself an Emblem, even its one of the Nonsense Emblems :P.

I really think I warrant myself two "Emblem: #1 Fan" Emblems.

1. For being obsessed with ending (almost) every post of mine with a "Pika Pika :chu: (over-obsessed with Pikachu {XD})

2. For being obsessed with liking almost every post, that I myself posted :3c.

So can I have an Emblem please :|

Pika Pika :chu:

Etherion

• I'd like to nominate Discord, Orx of Twinleaf & PastelPhoenix for the Wise One emblem.
  • Orx of Twinleaf for the Super Nubcake! emblem
  • and Kirby for the Profile Designer emblem.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Again, those can't be requested to be handed out. Only the ones in the top of the first post can be requested, even if you're asking for them to be handed out to another member.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I really wasn't expecting this, but like they say, "what's the harm in asking". Thnx a lot for the Emblem guys :). I'd actully prepared a really & I mean "really" long acceptance speech, to try get the "Shut Up" Emblem as well, but unfortunately Hamchu (my pet hamster, another e.g. of my obsession with Pikachu :P) ate that up.

Okay I think I also merit the "Too Much Effort" Emblem, for laziness.
Reason - Well I joined PC on March 31st, 2014, but my first Post here was on March 26th, 2015, almost an year later (Here's the Proof). Isn't that like being super lazy, lol {XD}.

Years
Okay I think I also merit the "Too Much Effort" Emblem, for laziness.
Reason - Well I joined PC on March 31st, 2014, but my first Post here was on March 26th, 2015, almost an year later (Here's the Proof). Isn't that like being super lazy, lol {XD}.
As already said above, that emblem cannot be requested, and is only handed out at the discretion of a forum staff member.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Can i get PC Veteran emblem? as i'm here quite quite longer than three years :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Okay, I just won myself a Supporter Tier at an Event ^^ (Magikarp Festival on Pokken Tournament :)), so am I entitled to get the Community Supporter Emblem, or is it only for those who donate money? ~_~

While I'm at it how about the Smilie Overuser & XD! {XD} Emblems. Hey I use Smilies a hell of a lot {:3}. In fact I even got a Game based on Smilies, on Playground ^_^.

So do I merit any of those Emblems? o_O

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Okay, I just won myself a Supporter Tier at an Event ^^ (Magikarp Festival on Pokken Tournament :)), so am I entitled to get the Community Supporter Emblem, or is it only for those who donate money? ~_~

While I'm at it how about the Smilie Overuser & XD! {XD} Emblems. Hey I use Smilies a hell of a lot {:3}. In fact I even got a Game based on Smilies, on Playground ^_^.

So do I merit any of those Emblems? o_O

Pretty sure that the Community Supporter emblem is for all supporters, regardless of how they obtained their supportership (someone had to cough up money either way), so I'll go give you that one.

The other one I'm afraid is non-requestable.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Pretty sure that the Community Supporter emblem is for all supporters, regardless of how they obtained their supportership (someone had to cough up money either way), so I'll go give you that one.

The other one I'm afraid is non-requestable.
Hey Nah, thnx a lot for the Emblem & also congrats on being Runner-Up on the same Event :).

That Community Supporter Emblem makes me fell I've really gone a "Level Up!" (hint #1 ;)) & am not a "Crazy, crazy member" (hint #2 ;)) any more or am I? {XD}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back