• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • I have reached my 3-year requirement to gain the PC Veteran Emblem; however, the front page didn't listed my username at the PC anniversary list on that same day, which meant I haven't received any PCversary VMs from my friends.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Emblem has been given!

As to your other problem, the same thing happened to me when it was my anniversary. I think an admin might have to fiddle with it, since I brought the subject up in a place where admins would see it. The system might have to be looked at, and that's out of my jurisdiction.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Um... Astinus and the others, looks like Pinkie is not the only one who get the same case that I'm having yesterday.

So, since I have going here past 3 years, can you give me PC Veteran emblem, if you don't mind?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Um... Astinus and the others, looks like Pinkie is not the only one who get the same case that I'm having yesterday.

So, since I have going here past 3 years, can you give me PC Veteran emblem, if you don't mind?
    Yeah I've noticed too that anniversaries never seem to display on the bottom of the index anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if it's like that for all users really.

Anyway, I'll go give you the emblem right now. Congrats on making 3 years

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Uhm... well, based on the UK timezone at least, todays my 3rd PCversarry so I suppose I qualify for the veteran emblem >~>

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Why the '>~>'? You should be happy! <33

Anyway, your veteran emblem has been awarded; congrats for three years!

Thanks ^^ And I am happy but I was a bit confused cause it doesn't seem anniversarries are shown at the bottom anymore o.O

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I would read this as I have nothing better to do but im laazy
    anyway nice emblems pc hey can I be a mod? im totally not a boy.

Just kidding! haha. I am a boy, I don't have time to be a mod, and... well I am lazy :p
    What I really wanted to ask is how long it takes to make these. some of them are quite realistic and detailed :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I would read this as I have nothing better to do but im laazy
    anyway nice emblems pc hey can I be a mod? im totally not a boy.

Just kidding! haha. I am a boy, I don't have time to be a mod, and... well I am lazy :p
    What I really wanted to ask is how long it takes to make these. some of them are quite realistic and detailed :D
    Glad you like them!

It depends really, as over the years there's been a conglomerate of people who have contributed to our collection of emblems. You'd have to track someone down for a more specific answer. I've even made a few myself, and I'd say they took maybe an hour or so. But as I said, it all depends really. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I don't normally post for petty things, but for the last 3 or so years, I have always been here for the new year and always post in the thread to welcome every one into the new year, but haven't received any emblems for them, I don't care about previous years, just thought I got missed as a fluke, but can I at least get this years please?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I don't think there was one for this year, actually. I checked through the list of the emblems in the ModCP and checked a few profiles of other members who posted in the 2016 thread (
    wave.001.gif
    at everyone!) No one else has it either.

I can give you the previous years' emblems, if you'd like!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I don't think there was one for this year, actually. I checked through the list of the emblems in the ModCP and checked a few profiles of other members who posted in the 2016 thread (
    wave.001.gif
    at everyone!) No one else has it either.

I can give you the previous years' emblems, if you'd like!

I didn't know it wasn't given for this year, just thought it was a yearly thing, but if you not mind for the others, that would be great. Thanks.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Looks like there were only emblems for celebrating 2011 and 2012, both of which you already have. None of the other years had emblems made for them. Sorry about that!

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Hello, it's been three years since I joined! I think that's enough for me to get the veteran emblem? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back