For the next 10 days enjoy a range of activities as we celebrate Pokkén and PokéCommunity!
Score lots of points and you may earn not just an emblem but Community Supportership too!
Earn points whilst discussing and playing the game!
Creating a thread = 15 points
Replying to a thread = 10 points (excluding this thread and match requests)
Posting a PC Pokkén League match result = 5 points
Keep a post in this thread and edit with links to all your individual posts along with a running points total. To obtain a link to an individual post, click the post number that appears in the top right of each post, then copy & paste the link.
10 Golden Magikarp have been hidden around the forum, can you find 'em all? Earn 2 points per each found! PM the links to each relevant post to me any time before the end of the event!
Answer 10 Pokkén related trivia questions and earn 2 points per correct answer! PM your answers to me any time before the end of the event!
1. What does the word ferrum mean?
2. Why is the game titled Pokémon Tekken in Germany?
3. What is the name of the Grand Master?
4. Which Battle Pokémon does Walter use?
5. Why does Hariyama wave a flag on the Magikarp fishing boat?
6. Apart from Magikarp and Hariyama, name 5 Pokémon that appear in the Magikarp Festival stage?
7. In which stage can you spot Thundurus?
8. What is Pikachu's Burst Attack move called?
9. How much Poké Gold do you have to earn to receive the title Champion of Cash?
10. According to the Comments, Farfetch'd is a what?
Earn 2 points for completing a puzzle and an extra 3 for doing so the fastest!
After you've completed a puzzle, enter your forum username and a certificate will be generated. Take a screenshot or photo and post your results! You may attempt these as many times as you like before the end of the event!
Everyone who participates will receive a cute little Pikakarp plush [emblem]!
The person with the most points at the end of the event will receive an emblem plus $5 towards a Community Supporter tier! (You can nominate someone else to receive the prize if you wish.)