• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
I could choose some, but just in case you have anymore I quite like UT Lvl.1s, but if these are battle ready kinds that's good too ^^
What are you interested in?
I dont have any lvl1 atm but all those should be battle ready.
Whats the nature on your 6iv xerneas and shiny 5iv kyurem?
Interested in some others depending on what of my pokemon you would want.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Xerneas is Modest, Kyurem is Timid ^^
Is Eevee KB and what's its gender?
Yes and male in a moon ball
Just found i have lvl 1 bagon calm 3iv (ivs are HP,AtK,Def)non kalos,honedge adamant not good ivs though
and 4iv phanpy nicknameable(ivs are atk,def,spatk,sdef) if any of those interest you

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Yes and male in a moon ball
Just found i have lvl 1 bagon calm 3iv (ivs are HP,AtK,Def)non kalos,honedge adamant not good ivs though
and 4iv phanpy nicknameable(ivs are atk,def,spatk,sdef) if any of those interest you

Ooh I do like Moon Balls ^^ Guess I'll take that
I have the others apart from Bagon, but it's not KB... you can pick a non KB Shiny though, or I can tell you some 3-4 IVs Shinies I have ^^

Aww that's a shame :/ Do you have a list of Pokemon I can look at somewhere?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Could i trade the eevee for the shiny kyurem?
Are you interested in any of the other shinys i posted for your xerneas and or hp ice timid zapdos?

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Could i trade the eevee for the shiny kyurem?
Are you interested in any of the other shinys i posted for your xerneas and or hp ice timid zapdos?

I might trade the Kyurem, but I hope you understand that 6th gen good IVs legends are quite hard to find xD Would you happen to have any high IV legends or maybe 6th gen events?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
I might trade the Kyurem, but I hope you understand that 6th gen good IVs legends are quite hard to find xD Would you happen to have any high IV legends or maybe 6th gen events?
I dont need the xerneas/zapdos if you dont want to trade them or prefer to trade just non legend shinys?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Don't worry about it, a 1:1 trade is only fair ^_^
Besides, I really like the Moon Ball so XD
I have added you when are you available to trade?
Also for the bagon would you trade for amy of your non KB or only ones with equal ivs?

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
I have added you when are you available to trade?
Also for the bagon would you trade for amy of your non KB or only ones with equal ivs?

I'm about to get cloning for all my trades, if you could wait a little that'd be great :)
Was Bagon KB? If so, go ahead and pick the NON KB competitives, if not, I'll tell you list of 3-4 IV ones ^^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
I'm about to get cloning for all my trades, if you could wait a little that'd be great :)
Was Bagon KB? If so, go ahead and pick the NON KB competitives, if not, I'll tell you list of 3-4 IV ones ^^

It was non kalos.
Was you interested in any of the others before you start cloning or just the eevee?

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
Years
I made a list kinda as a mini shop but I don't have all the details because this was off the top of my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back