• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you purchased?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Haven't bought anything for a week and a half and it was probably a bus ticket, saving up big time for a rainy day!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • At McDonalds at the moment (well, the McCafe part of it anyway) they sell hot chocolate with a Lindt chocolate ball that you drop in so it melts through it and creates the ultimate chocolate experience. It was pretty good, but that was the last thing I bought today.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I bought me and my friend lunch at a cafe today 'cause I'm nice and we had some important things to discuss.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I haven't bought anything with my own cash lately, but I'm going to spend some tomorrow whilst I'm out with my friend @ the pool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I didn't buy anything today, but the last thing I bought yesterday was those new shaking fries they have at McDonalds. It was the last day to buy them since they're there (at least they are here) for a limited time, and I wanted to see what they were about. They were so friggen good. I'm not a fan of McDonalds, but oh my goodness!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I rarely purchase anything, so nothing today... I think the last thing I bought was Civilization V a few weeks ago.

Years
  • Nothing today, but here's yesterday's list: cookies, a jar of pickled jalapenos, and a 3DS charger.

Jalapenos for chili my friend was making, cookies for dessert, and my 3DS charger was busted.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I bought a rain jacket and a pair of khakis. Fun stuff, I know.

Years
  • I just bought a cheap phone case on Amazon, because the one I was using for the past few months broke. Can't wait to get it. I hate not having a cover on my phone.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Bought some orange soda at 2am because I was thirsty. But then I left it in the car and it got really warm and gross. :'(

Sirfetch’d

Didn't actually buy anything all day!(go me :D) The last thing I bought though was a Twix bar and a Sprite from walmart to eat on the way home yesterday.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • At McDonalds at the moment (well, the McCafe part of it anyway) they sell hot chocolate with a Lindt chocolate ball that you drop in so it melts through it and creates the ultimate chocolate experience. It was pretty good, but that was the last thing I bought today.

Wow, that does sound like the ultimate chocolate experience! If only there were any McDonald's near me. I think the last thing I bought was a chocolate frappucino from Starbucks, because there's one only three blocks away from me or so. However, that was yesterday, I really only slept today haha.

Back