• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you purchased?

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    The last thing I bought was a few packs of coat hangers- I live a verrrry interesting life .. and need to start saving hangers from clothes I buy so I don't actually have to fork out extra for them -.-

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I spent $20 dollars for a beer and a hamburger at a Cardinals game. The beer was expired and the hamburger wasn't much better, probably the worst 20 dollars I ever spent.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I was at a local gym and they have a subway in the facility, so i decided to get a veggie sub.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Bought some cables for my internet modem, because they burnt out earlier today and it was the main cause of my constant internet outages.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Bought a few toiletries and travel items for tomorrow's road trip to Central-Cal tomorrow afternoon.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Beer, cigarettes, and hot cheetos.. Tell you what that's all I need for a day off of work and I am set xD

DemoBoy

The guy with all those shinies
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    A cup of tea from the lunch van. I actually bought 2 today. Damn I love tea.

Years
  • I bought dinner at a place called Buffalo Wild Wings. Had wings and a beer. It was delicious :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Last thing I purchased today was a box of cookie dough flavored Oreos. At least I'll have something to snack on for the night.

Back