• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you purchased?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • - Nintendo 3DS XL
    - Pokemon X
    - Pokemon Y
    - Pre Ordered Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    - Pre Ordered pokemon Omega Ruby
    - Action Replay Powersaves Pro
    - 2 Cartons of Cigarettes
    - $200.00 on Dog Food & Dog Treats
    - Mc Donalds

Spent about $700.00 today lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    - Nintendo 3DS XL
    - Pokemon X
    - Pokemon Y
    - Pre Ordered Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    - Pre Ordered pokemon Omega Ruby
    - Action Replay Powersaves Pro
    - 2 Cartons of Cigarettes
    - $200.00 on Dog Food & Dog Treats
    - Mc Donalds

Spent about $700.00 today lol

Awaits your reaction when you hear about the New Nintendo 3DS coming out.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Awaits your reaction when you hear about the New Nintendo 3DS coming out.

Heard about it a few hours ago. It's no big deal to me. ill buy it too. ill just tell myself its my birthday present since my birthday is like 2 weeks after its release lol

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • A blizzard from Dairy Queen ! :D
    Bought some tea leaves from "David's tea" too, the automnal collection :D (so sad, I didn't like the first one I tried lol)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Not today, but yesterday I bought a coffee from dunkin' donuts because their pumpkin spice flavor is out and I had to have it.

I just remembered after that I went to Boston with my friend and bought a Starbucks tea tehehehe

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Bought some mtg cards because I guess I'm collecting those now since the first pack I bought and opened the other day had all mythic rares worth 20+ dollars a piece. And then I bought a donut because it's my one donut craving for the year.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I purchased Nami on League of Legends if that counts... :P Not with real money. In truth I didn't leave the house.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just some milk and eggs, since there was absolutely nothing in my fridge this morning. I've also ordered a Wii U game on Amazon, which will arrive within the next couple of days, hopefully.

Aside from those, I haven't bought anything else today at all, sadly.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I didn't buy it, but my mom bought me a Fitbit Flex for my birthday present earlier today 8)

I've been dying to get my hands on one for over a month now but now that I have it... I'm already picking a day this week to go to Best Buy and get a refund. I don't understand all the rave reviews on it that I've read everywhere online, its inaccuracy is crazy and it's unresponsive half the time. I've been sitting at my desk for 20 minutes now and it registered 60 steps taken in that time, lmao wth.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The last thing I purchased today was some mango gummy candy, some food for a late supper and a grumpy cat plush. I'm still at the hotel for the night, but my convention is over. I'm going home tomorrow.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • My parking fee. It cost RM12, which is extremely expensive for just two and a half hours. I can't believe they've raised the price since last semester. Never parking there again.

Sirfetch’d

Only thing I bought today was a Dr. Pepper to drink on the way home from picking my brother up from class. Trying to cut back on my spending!

Back