• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Kari was watering one of the plants when Zephyr came in and shouted something about spheres. She turned quickly and looked at him. "By spheres do you mean orbs? Like the orb of flying for instance?" She said this quietly so that only they could here. Her eyes flashing dangerously. It was clear to her that these two were after the legendary orbs. Or maybe..maybe they had one too.

Years
  • Mable dropped her bag of soil, shocked to hear Kari's question, as was Zephyr.

"Uh... Yeah... You know?" Zephyr asked, walking up to Kari slowly, making sure no one was behind them. Seeing how Nurse Joy wasn't around, and that she had all day to tend to the rest of the plants, Mable joined the two as well.

"Do you know about the orbs?..." Mable asked cautiously, not wanting to spoil too much at once. After all, Kari may very well have been after the orbs for evil purposes.

Alana

Years
  • "Yes I know about them." She hesitated. I wonder how much I should tell them. Or how much they already know. "I'm guessing from that book of yours that you already know about the legend. So I'll be honest. But first I need to ask you something. Why are you interested in the orbs?"

Years
  • Zephyr nodded,

"Well yesterday, before we met you, we we-" Before he said anymore, Mable nudged his arm. He gave her a sour look, and thought of continuing...

"Well I was just told stories at a young age, that's all... And... Yesterday, we thought we saw one, so... It kind of sparked an interest again..." Mable saw that Kikari looked trust-worthy, and even if she wasn't she always had her pokemon, and her longbow with her...

"That's right, we saw an Articuno talking to a person... And then after, a Suicune came up to us, and made us follow it up a mountain, where we found the water orb..." This peeved Zephyr,

'So SHE can tell her, but not me...' He thought to himself, rolling his eyes.

"So to our knowledge, it seems that Mable is the holder of the water orb-" Before continuing, he felt a smack over his head. Mable gave him an angry look, as if to say,

'Now THAT was too much!'

Alana

Years
  • Kari listened then she laughed a little feeling somewhat releived. "Thats good. I thought you two might be thieves or something." She smiled and went on, "Your not the only one whos come in contact with one of the orbs. Yesterday I met Ho-oh and it led me too a mountain where the Flying Orb was held. I suppose its safe to tell you that I'm the bearer of the Flying Orb."

Years
  • Mable sighed in relief,

"Finally! I'm so glad I have someone to talk to..." She said, sitting down in a near-by chair. Zephyr put pushed his weight onto his staff, feeling some-what tired.

"So then... What do we do now?" He asked, in an unsure tone.

Alana

Years
  • Kari sat down in a chair next to her. She slipped her quiver off her back cause it was getting in the way. "Well I know I'm going out to train with my bow. As soon as I'm good enough I'll set out again. I'm not really sure where I'll go after that."

Years
  • OOC: I don't think much has happened since you left, Kari, Mable, and Zephyr told each other about the orbs, and they're in the pokemon center right now, just after it opening.

IC:

"You use a bow, too?" Mable asked, motioning to her own longbow.

Years
  • The Umbreon watching them gave a loud screech, awakening me. I entered the pokemon center, carefully brusing my hair so it was back to normal, then waited to talk to the two. confronting the psychic and ice would be interesting..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I opened the door to see three people sitting otu in the lobby, none of who I'd sen before. I became nervous, noticing teh bows two of them carried. I hoped they weren't assassins sent by teh dark master.

Years
  • OOC: three? there are four..

IC: I watched the boy intently, I could feel chills running through me, which indiated ice. I didn't realise it, but the area around me was black, as though the light had just been sucked out of it..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: i guess you posted jsut before I did, so I didn't know you stepped in.

ic: A fourth person stepped into the center, and this person had a strange dark auara about them. now I was really nervous. Whoever this dark master was, this new stranger seemed like a likely candidate.

Years
  • I watched the boy, with a smile on my face that was like a vampire looking at it's next prey. I loved creeping people out, and i waited to see if this guy would launch an attack on me..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I made a fist out of my right hand, allowing a small icy gust to form within it. If this person proved to be soem sort of evil, then i was ready to fight it tooth and nail.

Years
  • I backed away slightly, saying "hey, I thought you were on the good side! you shouldn't kill your possible allies!" Umbreon landed in front of me, growling, ready to defend me if needed..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I weas confused as to whom she was talking to, as the fist I made perfectly concealed the blast hidden within, making it impossible for her to know I had an attack prepared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back