• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC:
    most of us are in the pokemon center... Other than that, characters have just been getting to know each other... or fighting, in the case of pogi and FT XD
    I know you don't want to read all of it, but that was just a few posts earlier than yours XD

IC: Mable agreed,

"Especially considering what's going on right now... I don't think Nurse Joy would want me to do anything with the plants right now... Why don't we step out back, until things settle down?" Mable grinned, slinging her quiver over her shoulder, and grabbing her longbow. Zephyr shook his head, he knew Mable could get fairly competitive when she needed to, recalling a battle he had with her when they were younger.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • After I made sure Kyra was settled in her seat, I recaleld Clyster to his Pokeball. I saw how messed up umbreon was and was mildly surprised a simple tackle attack messed it up that bad. "here" I said to it's trainer, tossing her a Full Restore. " Use this." I then sat down next to Kyra and began shining my POkeballs.

Years
  • I caught the full restore without even looking, and I got ready to use it on Umbreon, when suddenly a well aimed Razor Wind attack knocked it out of my hand. I looked up, and watched Absol come into the room, with that edge on his head glowing. "what's gotten into you?" I asked him. his responce was not vocal, but I understood it anyway. "you're right, he does need training with his recovery move" I said, as Umbreon hopped off my lap, and headed outside to heal himself...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I took a deep breath and I walked out the Pokemon Center and everything was cold, I deicided to return to the beach. Already there , I waited for some signal of what to do now, I sat down on a rock and stared at the ocean.

ooc: I will come back later.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Kyra grimaced and closed her eyes. She smiled a bit and some color returned to her cheeks.

"Look at that, seems you've had advances in your powers as well," she whispered to no one in particular.

Her Espeon made a small noise and looked curiously at the Umbreon across from her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I made a mental sigh of relief to see her feeling better. I somewhat felt guilty. itwas because she chose to heal me that had weakened her so. " Would you like something to eat? "I asked her, feelingI had to make up for being so weak earlier that she had to use her energy on me.

Years
  • I watched the pair in silence, pretty much returning to the 'they can't see me, I don't matter' way of thinking. Umbreon returned, his wounds gone, and returned to my lap, his yellow rings slightly glowing.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "No," she said quickly, realizing how abrubtly she'd spoken. Heat rose in her cheeks as she realized how close she was to revealing her secret.

She sighed and smiled. "I'm fine, Sam. Don't worry about me."

She looked to the girl with the Umbreon. "And who might you be?" she asked, detering attention from herself.

Years
  • I looked up adruptly, and took a moment to realise she was talking to me. "I'm Eclipse" I said shortly, before returnign to tending to Umbreon. I got out a special brush designed to brush his short fur, and set to work, as he losed his eyes, content for the moment. "I raise Dark pokemon. I don't really see what people find so scary aobut them" I said, not really thinking

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I wondered breifly why she was blushing before deciding not to worry about it. Satisfied everyone was alright, I leaned back in teh chair ot rest a bit.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • In the beach I felt so cold , I turned around and saw a black creature and I unsheated my sword and summoned a really big lightning. After the thunder and the blinding light I saw millions of small dark creatures, "Pikachu come back!" I said while returning Pikachu into a white ball , called the 'Force Ball' , it is used to force pokemon return to a pokeball. I prepared myself to fight these creatures.

ooc: I'll be back at night, see ya

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Was that really necessary? You don't need any special pokeball. You're takign a bit too much poetic license with this rp. YOu need to be more conservative.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Kyra smiled. "I'm Kyra, I raise Psychic Pokemon. People tend to be intimidated by them, but it was them that saved me from the darkness within my soul. I dind't jave a great childhood..." she admitted quietly, thinking back to her days with her "parents".

Years
  • I smiled slightly, and said "then we have something in common. we both strongly dislike bug pokemon" as Umbreon hopped off my lap and walked over to the Espeon, staring at it intently, it's tail twitching. I recognised the position. He wanted to play. if the espeon didn't react, Umberon would pounce on it..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Espeon playfully batted at Umbreon's nose. The Pokemon giggled and took up a playful stance as well.

"I've never seen Lavender so social!" Kyra laughed.

OOC: Yeah, it feels strange when my Pokemon don't have nicknames. SOrry, but they just have to!

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Sandslash and I entered the cave and gasped. Surrounding us were walls and walls of crystals and gems. "Its like a mine!" I said in awe. Looking ahead of me I saw a statue of a groudon. Walking over to it, I saw that underneath it was a brown colored orb. Without even thinking I pulled it out. Instantly I felt strange; like I was filled with some kind of power. Then I saw Groundon appear in front of me and he spoke. "You, chosen one of the ground element are here to fulfill your destiny," he said. "You are chosen to stop a dark force with your ground powers." I looked at the orb, and it suddenly went inside me! "What the-" I said. I started to glow and then, it stopped. I looked at Sandslash. "What was that?" I said, pointing at where the grounon had appeared and then dissappeared. Suddenly, a huge boulder that was where I was pointing moved and crashed. "What?" I said, confused. "Wait a minute, Groudon said that I had powers!" I realized. I moved my hands like a psychic pokemon using psybeam, and the earth split like an earthquake had struck! "cool!" I said. "Come on, Sandslash, lets go down to the bottom of the mountain," I said, and we left the jewel encased cave and went to the bottom (it was much easier now that I could move boulders and rocks around!). "I guess I should head to the city now," I said, returning Sandslash so that he could rest. "Thanks for the help, buddy," I said to him, then I began my trip to town.
    OOC: is anyone at the pokecenter still??

Years
  • OOC: yeah, we're all at the pokemon center short of one.

IC: Umbreon backed off for a moment, then jumped at Espeon, in an attempt to pin her to the ground.

"yeah, Umbreon normally doesn't play with anybody except for my Murkrow." I said, wathing him to make sure he didn't try to hurt the espeon

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • OOC: did you guys all meet and are together at the center now? Sorry, I havent written in a while...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Well I'm behind it. Sorry I haven't posted for a bit.

Kari nodded and headed out of the Pokemon Center. Her Pidgey rested on her shoulder. "So do you know of any good practice areas around here? I'm not very farmiliar with this area so I'll have to trust you on this." Kari slipped her bow off her back just in case. You could never be to careful espesually these days.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I sat quietly as I heard of their childhoods. Lorelei was a good mother, she sure trie,d but the fact was that her job kept her very busy. And I had no father. SO often was left to a caretaker. Who wasn't very nice...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back